A Secret Storm

A Secret Storm

A Poem by Alysa Lane♥

Most of the time you see the clouds and hear the thunder and feel the rain.
No, not me. The storms I witness and experience are harsh and raging with anger and sadness much like the skies.
 But my storms are loud but not loud enough it seems.
 My storms carry toxic rain trickles down my cheek, burning as it hits my wrist, sparking bright lines of fire red that flows like lava.
 For a moment i don't feel it, but when I hit reality like a brick wall to the face, I feel the sting and it makes the pain better, but only for moments because you cant cut clouds with razor blades and expect bliss.
 My thunder chimes in trying to prove its point but its over taken as always. 
So silent anger becomes normal.
 This is the constant storm that fights within me. 
It is silent to the public but to my soul its like a constant air horn.
 Believe it or not someone discovered this storm within this lost soul and can calm it with only a whisper of love.
 His love warms my ice cold breeze hat lies in the middle of my chaos and makes me at peace again.
 The love he gives cannot be compared to any other. 
My rain stops, my thunder quiets and my clouds go for shady black to pure white and he shines like the sun to my sky :) A smile appears on my heart ♥

© 2012 Alysa Lane♥


Author's Note

Alysa Lane♥
I do not have a very broad vocabulary as of now and apologize..
OH and please don't judge spelling or punctuation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very god job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love the description used throughout this poem.
I'm also particularly fond of poems that find a reason to put a smiley face.

Thanks for sharing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I am happy that a smile appears on your heart ♥
Nicely expressed.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on October 18, 2012
Last Updated on October 18, 2012
Tags: storm, sadness, self harm, love, happy ending, self blame

Author

Alysa Lane♥
Alysa Lane♥

AL



About
I have many opinions on many topics. And i love to write even though i beleive im not that good. Oh well perserver is what gets you far. more..

Writing