THE TIME HUNT

THE TIME HUNT

A Story by Secret hitter
"

The future story will take to u next suspense thriller By anirudh s Chennai

"
Pharase 1 [ TIME WILL TAKE YOU]

The year 2046

This has been too odd to say.. The whole world is under darkness but there was family mom and a son.. Saira was her name and the brock was her son.. She always says that jack daniel will come to save us.. Her son was around age 7 and the whole community kept her alone.. The virus attacked the earth which left the human population in stumble. The most haunted thing is there were only 1/3rd human alive.. The resources were depleting and many belived that this is the last generation. The virus entered the human at year 2039 and the name they refer it as "JD"...
Whenever brock ask her about his father she always says the time will take to him..
All were keep trying to find vaccine


Pharse 2 [ A LOVE IN DARK]

The year 2059

Brock became 20 years His mother was suffering from cholera but she belives that jack will save them. Even though she was quite young....
Brock became a college professor a student namely jessica fell in love with him A love in dark was so hard but they married after long struggle.. At 24 age brock married her.

After 9 months

His mom became weak and she was in hospital doctors says that his mother has a unique blood group which can treat the virus but she is weak to take the blood. Jessica is pregnant both of them were in same hospital brock knows that his mother wont stay alive for next 10 hours so he went to his mother and askes about his father.. Fianlly she revealed...


Phrase 3 [ NEW LIFE ]

She said that his father name is jack daniel and he is a scientist and she said now he does not know you and he is yonger than you now.. You know how?? He is from year 2069 he is the one who found the time machine and he read an article about me that i had blood which can cure the virus but at that time no one belived.. After reading this he time travelled to 2039 which was the starting time of virus.. When he met the officials and warned them they did not respond and he cannot give up his identity as it would affect the future.. So he searched for me it it was the time when my parents was searching for a groom but i was to ugly and i did not find a groom so i met him and fell in love and got a baby. Then he said about the virus that moment when u entred the world..so i asked him was it for this and you married me to save world not a love??? He said sorry and the blood samples were taken after a month but unfortunately you did not have that blood group. So he said me that the next generation might get your blood group!!
Suddenly he vanished after somedays...

Saira died, doctor rushed in and in T.V there came a bottom line news that time machine process is started under the leadership of JACK DANIEL... A nurse came to me and sae said "A NEW LIFE " You are blessed with a baby boy!!!



Phrase 4 [ Greening souls]

After 10 years

Year 2069

All the people were happy finding and love all around.. No anger,pollution all were maintaning the ecosystem very well and i was a good day the virus left the earth before 10 years all were ready to show the 10 year challenge in media.. I was near the screen seeing the headlines that time machine is found and" jack daniel will save the earth"
suddenly i remember my mom who said this but the society ignored her.. Its all about love
The mother nature is true lover for all greening souls!!!!!

© 2020 Secret hitter


Author's Note

Secret hitter
Pls feel the love



My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on March 28, 2020
Last Updated on March 28, 2020
Tags: Love, action, drama

Author

Secret hitter
Secret hitter

Chennai, South, India



Writing