What if we met for the first time

What if we met for the first time

A Story by Rivaxorus
"

first impressions can be good or bad

"

“Sir.....uhh Sir. Are you alright?” Seimei lowered her head to the Akita’s. The dog who was around the same size as the mixed breed creature looked lost, even more so looking for something. His scarf was torn and falling off of his back, with smaller glasses then Seimei’s own his appearance was a bit of stand out in the pathway of the dark park. The moonlight giving little light if you didn’t count Seimei’s glowing pieces of her body. The Akita raised his head and blinked.

“I uhh, just lost a few things I’m trying to find.” His nose touched the ground softly. Seimei gave a smirk.

“I can help you, it’s not often you see someone like you out at night. I was taking a walk while my girlfriend was sleeping so it’s no trouble.” Seimei took a whiff of the dogs scent and put her own nose to the ground. She moved to behind the tree’s and her cat paws touched the softness of a feather, wait no, two feathers. Taking her cat, lizard, mixed tail she gripped them and returned to the spot where the akita was waiting. “I found these, if that’s what you were looking for.” Seimei tilted her head. The Akita picked up the feathers softly and put them behind his right ear.

“Thank you so much, I was also looking for the skull I lost, I don’t know how to repay you really.” He wagged his curled tail back and forth as Seimei gave a bit of a chuckle.

“It’s no problem really, after all you can never pass up making a new friend. I’m Seimei by the way. Seimei Tokoto.”

“Mac, just, plain old Mac.”

“Which reminds me Mac, what were you doing out at  this hour?” The female creature asked him with a flick of her fox ears.

“Just out to get some fresh air, honestly life hasn’t been too great. But what can you do.” Mac gave a shrug tying his scarf back up. Seimei gave a nod to agree.

“I’m guessing the night birds got you, sometimes  those guys can be annoying.” Seimei looked up to the tree tops where the small birds chuckled at the two. Mac glared at them for a moment. Seimei’s attention turned back to the boy. “I’m not a saint or anything, but I can help you look for your skull a little longer if you want.”

“That’s alright, I can look for it myself, but it was nice meeting you that’s for sure.” Mac stood up and started to skip off, leaving Seimei there in the moonlight. Seimei stopped for a moment and flicked her tail. She tilted her head then started off home where her lover was waiting for her. Kid, was obviously getting restless by now.


© 2013 Rivaxorus


Author's Note

Rivaxorus
A gift for a friend who has been going through tough times. She lives a country away so this is the best I can do, and keep my ears open when she needs to talk.

Art credit to me, Seimei Tokoto is my fursona. Mac is my friends Fursona.

A fursona is a person's animal form as to say, I'm a furry as well, which means I like or have an interest in anthromorphic animals( animals on two legs with human like qualities. )

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cute story! I wish Mac had let Seimei help find the skull so they could have spent more time together.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice - interesting write, beautiful art!

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is a nice little tale with great characterization. I would love to see more. Great art work too.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Interesting write you have here, I hope they enjoy it.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 23, 2013
Last Updated on April 23, 2013

Author

Rivaxorus
Rivaxorus

Apple Valley, CA



About
Hello there my name is Abby Lawless, although I do prefer the nickname Rivaxorus. I'm Seventeen years old and live in California. I love writing, I'm hoping to make a career and live off of working wi.. more..

Writing
Motivation Motivation

A Poem by Rivaxorus



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Deep pockets Deep pockets

A Chapter by TLK