Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Rivaxorus

Could anyone tell how it felt to stand on the edge of a hill that was covered in fire. Staring at a beast that was as large as a mountain, with eyes that were black with only the most malice intentions. How it felt to be filled with the fear, that everything, your friends, your family, your home was gone. You could beg, you could cry to whoever, but that wouldn’t do anything. The beast had consumed everything in fire, and everything was dead. The houses you once made your home in were burnt to ashes. And only the poor few you could save turned to you for help. Yet it seemed, not even that was enough to stop this beast who couldn’t even be called a demon or a devil. It was a destructor, something that didn’t care about it’s well being, it only wanted to consume and destroy.

That hilltop was the same one I stood upon, there and now. Maybe in a sense of worry that the same thing would happen again. There were many things lost, and a young teenage queen had been born. Yet there was still a sense of worry I could always feel. Would everyone be alright, would I be able to protect them from the things that were considered the unknown and the unforgivable. I might have been strong, but I wasn’t invincible.

And then I would find myself, waking up in the middle of a sweat.



© 2013 Rivaxorus


Author's Note

Rivaxorus
Start of the revision. My aunt will be editing it but this is the unedited version xD So feel free to put your input.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on September 24, 2013
Last Updated on September 24, 2013


Author

Rivaxorus
Rivaxorus

Apple Valley, CA



About
Hello there my name is Abby Lawless, although I do prefer the nickname Rivaxorus. I'm Seventeen years old and live in California. I love writing, I'm hoping to make a career and live off of working wi.. more..

Writing
Motivation Motivation

A Poem by Rivaxorus