(~Chapter 2~) Don't say it wasn't meant to be

(~Chapter 2~) Don't say it wasn't meant to be

A Chapter by Serina8010
"

Floranna Rose Arrow is abnormal and so is her brother, Walter Arrow. I can't say anymore or else it would give it away. Let's begin....NOW....

"
  My name is, I guess you could say, not common, but neither am I. Right, back to my name. Name's Floranna Rose Arrow but people just call me Flora. I was trained by my parents, James Walter Arrow and Anna Rose Arrow. They taught me to use my powers and to do hand-to-hand combat, just in case.They risked their lives for me and my brother when I was 8 years old. Murdered by Slade, who I have been running from since our parent's deaths. The only reason I can think of why Slade would be after us is because of our powers. My mother said that her sister was able to do what my brother can do and yet she cannot. How weird is that? But she had the powers of telekinesis and telepathy.
  My thoughts were somewhere else and then I was brought back into reality. I woke up. I heard someone outside our hotel door. Maybe a robber or Slade or maybe just someone going back to their room. But I kept hearing them outside only our door. I, as quietly as I could, got out of the bed and slipped into a jacket and headed for the door, I grabbed my lighter from off of the desk, lit it, and continued towards the door.
  Rule #1: Don't ever use your powers in public unless you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO!! Our parents were BIG on rules. Like, so big, that they drilled their 1,000 rules to living our lives, into me and my brother's heads. Literally! They are engraved into our brains. I slowly crouched down at the door and saw a pair of metal boots. Slade. I watched as he, and he alone, passed the door a couple hundred times.
  Then I walked over to Walter's bed and shook him. He immediately opened his fiery red eyes and looked into my, now, neon yellow ones. we can change our eye color to tell one another that we really are who they thought we were. His eyes quickly turned back to normal. I forgot to mention that Walter is my older brother, but only by 3 years. He has honey brown hair and matching eyes, like our mom did. He is also a shapeshifter. I, on the other hand, am not. My mom's sister was a shapeshifter, but I am like our dad. He had the ability to fly and to throw ice, water, air, earth, and fire whenever he wanted. He alone harnessed most of my powers in secret, apart from my mother. I can do the same things as him and a little bit more, meaning my telepathic powers and my telekinesis, thanks to my mom.
  When I get angry my whole body changes. My hair turns a white blonde color, my eyes turn neon yellow and my whole body hovers over the ground by fire. I am then, filled with anger and furry and rage, but that is not how I usually use my powers. Yeah I can change my eye color from a baby blue to neon yellow, but it is NOT fun to be around me when I get mad.
**SLADE IS OUTSIDE OUR DOOR!!!** I said over my telepathic link. My blazing purple hair was the only thing my brother could probably see of me. We walked to the door and the footsteps stopped. We looked at each other and then I took a hiding spot underneath my bed, he went under his. The door fell off of it's hinges and in walked Slade.
"Silly children. I know you're in here. Just come on out, Flora and Walter. I won't hurt you, yet." He said in a spine chilling tone. I was going to freeze his footing to the floor but something stopped me. There was a bang and I saw Slade on the floor, his back to me. A boy about 15, the same age as me, a half human half robot who looked about 18, a girl with fiery red hair and glowing green eyes, who looked about 15 or 16, a smiley green boy who looked about 15 or 14 and a hooded girl about 15 with a purple cloak on, walked in. The 15 year old boy was taller than me with raven black hair and a matching mask. He was wearing a red shirt with a yellow R on the pocket, his shirt revealing his muscular arms, a black/yellow cape, a yellow utility belt, and a pair of green skin tight spandex pants. He was kinda handsome. He smiled at me showing that they were on the same side we were, against Slade.
"It's alright we won't hurt you guys." He said. I looked to Walter. He smiled back and I nodded. I looked down to find Slade NOT unconscious on the floor. Crap. Now he is going to find me again and try to kill me, once and for all. "What are your names?" He asked.
"I am....." I heard Walter cough at me then try to talk to me over the telepathic link.
**We don't know if we can trust them or not, at lest not yet.** He thought, then I heard another voice. A low raspy girl voice, I could only assume it was the floating and emotionless purple hooded girl, because her mouth never moved...ever.
**You can trust us. We are all fighting for the same team. We are against Slade as well.** She thought.
"I am Floranna Arrow but you can just call me Flora. And this is my older brother, Walter." I said not taking my eyes off of the raven haired boy. "Who are you?"
"I am Robin. And this is Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, and Cyborg. The Teen Titans." He smirked. I nodded. " You're very lucky we came and found you when we did. You might have been dead, if we hadn't come." He smiled. I huffed to myself at his insult. We have been running from Slade for years and we aren't dead, not yet, anyhow.
"You must stay with us for your safety." Said Starfire.
"Well if you'd like to." Said Beast Boy. I looked to Walter. He nodded slowly.
"Would you also like to be my friends?" I looked at her in a funny way that made her giggle. I nodded at her question and she squealed with excitement.
"Could you be my friend too?" Asked Beast Boy. I giggled at him.
"Sure, why not?" I said. He smirked to himself.
"Yes we would like that." Walter said. Then we asked to get ready and to change. We packed up all our stuff and followed them to their place. My brother turned into a pterodactyl and carried his bags, I just flew and followed Raven and Starfire. The whole way there Starfire couldn't stop talking about everything in this place called Jump City. Where ever THAT is. And quite honestly she wouldn't SHUT UP. Then she squealed again and I was assuming we had arrived. Their house thingy was shaped like a giant 'T'. We landed on the roof. Walter flew down to the boys and followed them inside.
"Welcome to Titan Tower, friend." Squeaked Starfire. There was a door, she and Raven walked down the many steps, I followed. We walked down a bunch of hallways until we reached a pair of silver doors that automatically opened and revealed a lounge area. There was a den with a kitchen in it and a long dining table with chairs. And at the very back there was a large flat screen T.V. with a rounded couch circled around it. Beast Boy was too busy playing video games to notice our arrival, Robin was no where to be seen, Raven and Starfire asked if i was hungry but denied so they went to the kitchen to grab something to eat where Cyborg was raiding the fridge, and then Walter walked in.
"Hey flower, I guess I'll show you to you're new room. I already know where mine is, already." He smiled. His nickname for me is flower. He said that I resemble a flower because of my purple hair. I just nodded and followed him to my room. It didn't take long to find my "new" room. When we got there I opened the door. The walls were painted a light blue and had the same color of bed spread. It had light blue and white curtains and a dark wooden desk with a matching spiny chair. It also he a GIANT walk in closet and a standing mirror. I walked in and set my bags inside the closet. I didn't feel like unpacking or even going back down stair to eat dinner. I jumped onto the bed and curled up into a little ball and fell asleep.


© 2013 Serina8010


Author's Note

Serina8010
I am not like the people who get their characters to fall right into a relationship. My character's fall in love like normal, and the normal relationship takes time to get really attracted to someone. Just a heads up :]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg I love it!! More please!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
1 Review
Added on December 30, 2012
Last Updated on January 8, 2013
Tags: robin, teen, titans, bb, cy, star, raven, slade


Author

Serina8010
Serina8010

Denver, CO



About
I am a really happy person!! I really LOVE to write and it just happened this year!! I love writing what ever comes to mind, and I might be really excited about it. LOL. TOP STORIES (so far) Secre.. more..

Writing
Secrets Secrets

A Book by Serina8010