Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Forever Embraced and Yet Missed

Forever Embraced and Yet Missed

A Poem by Sethnicity
"

For the Love of Love*

"

Sentiments sent in place of a kiss

 

Salacious slivers of a tongue twitch quiver, much easier with a properly soaked liver; Sometimes I feel as if I’m Rushing Silver. Fast as you can speeding on silicon highways and 5.0 fingers have never struck a key the way that these lighting relays are striking for me; I am Rushing Silver! 

Applause for the cause, the flush of red, the glass of eye, the time it took for you to feel the effect and drink the chardonnay of her trophy smile. Considering Waking up to her Walt Whitman wisps and Funkedafied, thoughts tied to my spine from the divine.

 

Sweet Mary say a prayer to the sky, when was a Gem a lavatory of my emotional tie-dye?

 

How did I get here? This is Not my Car, This is not My Life, This is Not my Luck, to reconcile the past like Uncle Pennybags in a 24 hour Get A Life class. Unaware and Wealthy as if premature annuities went Back to the Future and reminded me to strap my heart of a bell tower linearly and slide down the power lines to let the attitude climb. Yeah that’s right, it’s like I went Back in Time. Woke up this morning and saw that my yen stock tripled and doubled over with the discovery of a lost love a lyrical flood; Pulled out the basin plug sold all my shares under your stares for friendship and a hug. Only to be reunited with Poetic Just Us. She loves the silence like I love the Bite of frost dust. So sunshine thaw my raw lines, Can’t remember a happy feeling in place of cold rhyme to capsize the memory of a Fine Wine a Fine Dime a cheap date but a Fine Dine Organized crime. Dispatch of the terror scratch, lovers block, script what you meandered not what you’ve been taught; toss that lesson in the hatch of subliminal shrines. These Gems of my mind are Sentiments in place of Au Pair I can sip from a stein. Bukowski brains me in meter and Vowel Chime wrote what I woke to slowly seppuku my youth, Miracle on Sesame Street brought to you by the letters I O U and the Word Nothing. Merry Christmas! I Opened Up a present of mind Streams of conscious Love, Mind Chimes, Wind walkers, Dove step come save me and take me To another place. No longer thirsty but gluttony leaves estranged aftertaste like nicotine and heroin Wonder women that leave me blind like Stevie in a cold winter but Warm her Warn her War 4 her. Where? Here. With every word with every line.

 Learn 2

Love what kills you 

see you later hand motion mime

 

Because I know that you got me 

 

© 2014 Sethnicity


Author's Note

Sethnicity
… until we meet a gain or nex t I me at.

rewrite coming soon! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is a good work, full of life

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sethnicity

9 Years Ago

Thank you Gerry. I appreciate your thoughts.
ahh...sweetness..this is action packed and bullet flowed!! love u 2 :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sethnicity

9 Years Ago

Thank you Agave Goddess. I miss You!
Lol, I like this poem man.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sethnicity

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot I hope to refine this more this year.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

344 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 25, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2014
Tags: Sethnicity, Goddess of Gems, Poetic Justice, Forever Embraced Yet Missed

Author

Sethnicity
Sethnicity

Just In, TX



About
I am a traveler of both Time and Space if you share with me your soul I will share with you my own. I will take all request but if you flood my abode I will surely drown! Read Request are cur.. more..

Writing
5am 5am

A Poem by Sethnicity


Gratitude Gratitude

A Poem by Sethnicity