Our Time Now

Our Time Now

A Chapter by Shadow

This night is ours and ours alone he kept repeating to me,like it mattered I was with a cute guy and he wanted to be with me I didn't know what to do other than smile ear to ear whenever I turned my head away.We drove for what seemed like hours with him talking about how pretty I looked in my yellow sundress I personally hated the colored yellow and to this day still do but he liked it so i loved it,for that night anyway.Tommy kept playing with my hair I had it in tight little curls and he said I looked like an angel.......I'd be lying if I said I didn't get aroused by him saying that.Thomas James and I had been friends forever we skipped class together at least three days a month and we always made plans like two days in advance to leave some wiggle room in case plans changed we would go to breakfast at the local Denny's right off Briley parkway it was less than 8 miles from school and the cops never checked for students there and then we would drive around the downtown area making sure to stay away from his moms office on 22nd ave.Thomas and I had a million jokes that only we understood and he was easily my best friend but lately he began looking at me funny like he had never seen me before.....It happened while we were dancing to oldies 96.3 that song "why do fools fall in love" was playing and it was warm for April so we decided to wash his car and I was shocked to say the least when he showed up in a pair of swim trunks and a pair of flip flops I was overdressed so I changed tommy said he wanted to see how I looked in that new bathing suit I bought on one of our expeditions to the mall so I changed.

 

It happened a little like one of those Noxema commercials where it starts with just a couple of people and then more and more show up and then the hose gets aimed at people rather than the car and the sponges began flying.Gina Suzanne came over right after we started and she was dressed to go swimming anyway and she helped and her boyfriend Matt was in the car and we said we'd wash his truck too if he helped us he agreed and Tommy blasted him with a sponge as soon as he got out of the truck.When Matt got ready to strike back thomas pulled me in front of him like a human shield and at first I was completely against that but I noticed that thomas was holding onto my hips and he was almost completely erect and after a while he was just holding onto to me to hide it and he was fully hard at this point and I knew he was embarrassed about the size of his genitals but I didn't know that it was because he was huge!I told him to lean down and get the grill nice and clean he understood I watched him as he walked and I stared at his penis the entire time he looked back at me and when we made eye contact I suddenly realized why Tommy had been looking at me in that odd way for so long he.....was attracted....to....me? I couldn't be sure so I pretend not to notice but Tommy had no intention of letting it go that easily.

 

Once we were done washing the cars I said i was going to go change tommy pulled a change a clothes out of his trunk and asked if he could come inside to change I said yes assuming that he was just going to put a shirt on and I couldn't have been more wrong if I bet against the Harlem Globetrotters that's seriously the only thing I can compare it too.I had no sooner peeled the suit off myself when I felt a pair of hands come up from behind and grab me one at the waist the other on my left breast and then a pair of lips on my neck it was Tommy and he was naked and his c**k was hardening rapidly against my thigh,after several minutes of him sucking my neck and probing every inch of my body like an alien looking for an access point and doing everything he could to illicit a moan from me and bring just to the edge of orgasmic bliss he spun me around and pushed me onto the bed and proceeded to ravage me,stopping only briefly to ask if I wanted him to stop my reply was completely non-verbal I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in closer and though it was quick considering we had company it was the most powerful 10 minutes of sex I've ever expierenced at least up til that piont,we quickly got dressed and ran back outside Gina and Matt were making out in the bed of his truck Tommy whispered we had time to cuddle and didn't know it I couldn't help but laugh and Gina quickly jumped off Matt and asked what took us so long?Tommy snapped well i had to chastize her for the sub-par job she did on my tires! They laughed while tommy quietly asked me out on a real date



© 2008 Shadow


Author's Note

Shadow
Ignore puncutation and grammar,Not finished

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on March 25, 2008


Author

Shadow
Shadow

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Julien, I am a husband,a son,a brother,an uncle,a former criminal,a lover,an accomplice to a murder.... I am more than the sum of my parts,but less than I can be. I am an unfinished paintin.. more..

Writing
Napkins? Napkins?

A Poem by Shadow