Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ciel Phantomhive

The moment going on)

 

“STOP IT!” Percy yelled, running into the closet, quickly shutting the door behind him.

            “GET THE F**K OUT OF THERE, YOU SON OF A B***H!” Yelled Percy’s drunken father as he banged on the closet. The banging ragged on as poor little Percy slid in the back of the small closet after locking the door.  The small, pale and baby-blue eyed boy cried softly as he cowered away.

            “WHEN YOU GET OUT HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF UNGRATEFUL S**T I WILL GIVE YOU A BEATING OF A LIFETIME!” the abusive father boomed.

           

(Percy’s POV)

Why does this always happen to me? Why me? What did I do to deserve this? Was it because they just moved a month ago into this tiny, stupid town in the middle of no-where!?

            Yes, yes, and yes. Sometimes, not much really, I like to play sceans in my head. My name is Percy Grayling, and I am 12, going on 13 real soon. When I tell people this, they laugh. And LAUGH. Because I look like I am 11, then an all-most-13 boy.

            My father yelled more, his drunken accent booming on in the small closet I was in. He scared me, like my mother scared me. Mother was rarely home anymore. She was a druggie. I knew it. Even from the smell of her. Now my dad was a different story. He was always home, because of his ‘job’. But he drank all the time to ‘ease his problems’. BULL. He didn’t have the problems like me. I had to go to school, get past the day without getting bullied by everyone, and come home and try to finish my homework without my dad beating the crap out of me…

            This day, which was now yesterday ended with a black eye and whip marks on my back. No one was there to help me put on my bandages…. I wonder what will be in store for me tomorrow.

 

            Today was horrible. Worse then usual. The jock at my school, named Jake, picked on me more then normal. Even the girls in my class fussed at my bruises I so desperately tried to hide. Nothing would work! They all pointed and giggled at my eye patch over my left eye. When I left school, I got another beating from my Dad. He was more drunk than normal today. I remember him corning me up to the wall, grabbing my wrist with his ugly meaty hands, taking the blade from his razor.

            “You should have never been born! You worthless, useless, pathetic little s**t!” He yelled, red face with anger and drunkenness.

            He pulled the blade down my arm, ignoring my cries of pain. I ran out the house the moment I had a chance.

            The night was cold, and bit against my pale skin like little needles. I could feel warm blood drip down my arm. I felt so weak and tired. I could feel my face get paler (if possible). I panted, my breath getting into harsh pants. My vision was starting to blur…

            Many lights around me. Colors. So tired. So cold. Music. Hard music. Oh god. Everything in my body was hurting… Soon everything just went black. Sweet nothingness. Bliss.

 

 

 

                              (Sawyer’s POV)

“You coming out yet, brother?” Jimmy asked, knocking on the bathroom door. This guy was my best friend, you could say. The only reason I hang out from him is because he is 23, old enough to get Tabaco and some forms of illegal beer, (all the better!) and he is my roommate. Oh, did I mention I was bi?

 Being bisexual has all the advantages in my opinion. 

A: you see the bright side of both genders

B: girls love bisexuals 99% of the time, guys 98%

C: everything else I didn’t mention; cuz’ I am to lazy.

 

“In a second!” I snapped, pulling my shirt on. I slammed the door open, to be greeted by a drunk Jimmy. He took a swig of his beer, and slapped me on the back.

            “Ready to go to the party down main street?” He grinned, slipping his shoes on. I laughed and grabbed a beer out of the mini fridge.

            “Yea bro, lets go.”

            Jimmy was older then me by five years, but I looked like his age.  I was even a little taller then him. I wasn’t bulking with muscles like him, but strangely enough I had enough strength for people to back away from me when I walk by.

            “Hurry up, Wolfgang!” Jimmy yowled from the doorway. I laughed again and followed him out of our little apartment. Gilbert and Amy already left to go to the party. Party party all the time! I mean, we try to go to parties almost every Friday- more like every other day.

            I jumped into the black jeep that belonged to Gilbert, but he never used it: he left with Amy in her car. The jeep was a bit of a wreck, but it got me to my destinations.

            Jimmy got into the passenger seat as I drove off.

            My my, I am getting a head of myself. My real name is Sawyer Wolfgang, but everyone calls me Wolf. I like it like that.

            My original hair color is chestnut brown, but I dye it black: with blue bangs. I hate my hair. It is always spiking up like I was just in the world’s biggest hair drying.

            My face is ok, I guess. I mean, I attract both girls and boys like bees to honey. Two years ago I got snake bite piercing. I think it makes people want my body more. Sure, I got looks, an epic piercing, and a pretty good sized c**k that makes everyone that ends up in bed with me squeal. Yea. But these past few days my temper has been worse, and I haven’t had sex in a month. I don’t know what it is!

            We arrived at the house that held the party short after, the vibration of music and the flashing of multi colored lights made my blood rush. This is my natural high…

            The music was ‘Kill Everybody by Skillex’. I loved the way how it almost described my entire life.

            “Hey Brit!” Someone yelled. I rolled my eyes and looked back to see a girl my age stalk her way toward me. She wore a small short red dress, with her hair tied up in a tight blonde bun. I hated how everyone loves calling me ‘Brit’. So what if I am British? My accent isn’t that strong. It’s almost elegant really.

            My father was a full English man. He married a pretty woman who was half British, half French. But my father died when I was really young, so I don’t really remember him. When I was 15, Mother and I moved here, in this small town in New England. But I started acting up, (getting into the wrong crowd) when I was 16, and a year later my mom died. I went to court and legally made myself a adult, at age 17. Now here I am at age 19.

            The girl walked up to me, practically glowing with lust. For some reason, none of it rubbed off on me.

            “Hey sugar, wanna get out of here?” she said, taking a Jell-O shoot. But before I could answer, she gasped and stepped closer. “Are you wearing contacts? Sexy…” She purred. I sighed. Here we go again.

            “No, my eyes are naturally electric babe,” I sneered. “And no, I find you repulsive,” I growled, ignoring her curses at me as I walked off. For once, I didn’t want to party. Maybe I just needed some air…

           

 

                        YAY! FIRST PART OF CHAPTER 1 IS DONE! WOOOQoQOOOO.

EMAIL ME FOR IDEAS! Sorry if I can’t Skype anyone at the moment, it’s because I am always working now… gah. What next? Raining cats!? Enjoy my little bit of story…

 

 

 

^.^

 

 

 

 

 

The night air was cold, and bit my slightly tanned skin. It felt good though. I breathed in deep, walking away from the loud parting house.

I shoved my fists into my pockets, walking down the sidewalk, letting the moonlight be my guide.

I was a little exited. Maybe that’s why I needed to get outside for a little.

My roommates: Jimmy, Gilbert, and Amy, (yes, I know this is a girls name. and she is a girl. She’s just lesbian.) are going out on a vacation to Vegas, for this really big party of the year kinda thing. All three of them were shocked as hell when I said no. They told me this about three days ago. Like I said, I have been feeling weird for about a month now.

-three days ago-

“What do ya’ mean, ‘I don’t feel like it!? YOU’RE THE KIND OF PARTY ANIMALS!” Yelled Amy, pulling a pair of high heals on.

“I don’t feel like it!” I repeated, staring into the mirror, trying to fix my spiky hair. Maybe I should get some earrings… to grille? To Gothy? No, I am already a little gothic.

“Bro, there isn’t somethin’ right with you!” Gilbert said, shaking his red haired head.

“Ya’, even I have to say,” Jimmy started, “Your temper is like a volcano ready to go boom!” I rolled my eyes.

“JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU GUYS!” I yelled, throwing a shoe at the door to the bathroom. They yelped and ran out, just in time for my shoe to hit Jimmy in the head, making him fall forward on the ground, face down.

-today-

 

I sighed, shaking my head at the memory. I breathed in the cold autum’s air before continuing to walk down the street.          

Just as I was walking past a alley, a small sound made me stop in my tracts. I narrowed my eyes, wondering what it could be.

“Someone there?” I asked, stepping a little into the alley.

Nothing.

Shrugging, I turned to leave.

“N-mmhmp�"“ muttered something. I whipped my head back around, now convinced something was hiding in the darkness of the shadows.

“Show yourself!” I yelled, eyeing an empty beer bottle. I picked it up and smashed the bottle on the wall, making into a weapon. I could use my fists with ease, bit if I had to fight for my life, I didn’t want to use my hands. I have always been weird that way…

“Ugh…” muttered a someone.

Then I was the tiny moving figure in the shadows behind the dumpster.

I moved a little closer, ready to attack. But then the smaller one lifted his/her head up to see me.

It was the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my 19 years of life. But I can’t think of that. This person was a child.

She-- no he, had black hair like a raven’s, and the pretty pair of baby blue eyes I had ever seen.  The young boy had a round face, but his cheeks where hallowed with hunger and abuse. A patch covered his left eye. Bruises rubbed on sides of his faces, fading down under his bloody shirt.

The boy moaned and his arms gave out on him, making his small chest collapse on the concrete.

“Careful kid!” I yelled, picking him up bridal style. He moaned with pain. I looked down to his arm, seeing a very nasty blade mark on his wrist.

Was he trying to kill himself?

“N-no!” he tried to push me away. I could see small tears running down his white pale face.

I held him tighter, turning around back to the house that was down the street. I ran. And ran. And ran.

I slammed the jeep’s door open, jumping in the moment after.

I have no idea what I am getting myself into. Why am I helping this little brat? He is a child! Millions of more in the world, right? But… he is so… I hate to say this for fear of sounding like pedobear, but cute.

 

I didn’t even tell Jimmy I was leaving. He would just have to get a ride in Amy’s car. I speed home, not caring if I was going over the speed limit.

The boy, (whos name I did not know) laid in the back, whimpering in pain. I knew his blood was staining the already stained seats.

“Just don’t die!” I yelled, parking like a drunken idiot. I was glad I wasn’t.

“ooh…” the pale black haired boy moaned. I jumped out, slamming the door shut, opened his door, pulled him out, and run up to my apartment.

The boy’s blood stained my white shirt, making it look like I had just walked out of a horror movie.

“God, I am not good with this stuff!” I yelled to myself, panicking to find a first-aid kit.

After a long minuet, I found it and ran back to the couch where the boy lay. He looked about 11, or maybe 12. I could tell his boy hasn’t eaten in a while, for I could see the outline of his ribs.

I picked up his wrist, seeing the long cut across it. I cleaned it, then carefully bandaged it.

I panted, throwing the last of the bloody towels on the ground. I fell into my favorite armchair, whipping my face. The child lay fast asleep on my bed. I didn’t want my roommates asking questions, seeing a bloody boy on the couch.

Just then, my phone rang.

I jumped out of skin, shocked from the vibration under my a*s. I stood up and pressed the answer button, not bothering to see who is calling.

Where are you man!” Jimmy yelled into my phone.

“Home,” I said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

WHY!?” He yelled, making my ear drum ring. I growled in response.

“I… I got sidetracked.” I muttered, leaning on the wall.

“SIDETRACKED? I AM IN FRONT OF THE MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE WAITING TO BE PICKED UP, AND YOU LEFT BECAUSE YOU GOT SIDETRACKED!?!?!”

“Erm… sorry?” I said, tiredly. I needed sleep. Its not my fault I was up for three days in a row… “Why don’t you get a ride with Amy and Gilbert?”

They already left man!”

“Ok, ok, ok…”

COME GET ME!”

“FINE! I’M COMING!” I yelled, shutting my phone off, pushing it back down on my back pocket.

I peeked my head into my room, seeing that the raven-haired boy was still sleeping. He was sound. I grinned, turning back and closing the door silently. Behind me

 

I will edit the problems later, but just stick with meh now for awhile. ENJOY MEH STORY YOU CRAZY PURBLE UNICORNS 



© 2014 Ciel Phantomhive


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very good and I cannot wait for more. Keep up the good work!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 16, 2014
Last Updated on March 16, 2014