Chapter 1- Arrested

Chapter 1- Arrested

A Chapter by ShadowWarrior23

As the sirens blared through the building, my team's faces filled with fear. They were always scared of the police but when we dance, we dance to make people smile and to make people forget about their boring lives. Call us stupid and call us criminals, we don't care. One person smiles and that's all we care about. Then guess what my team did? They bolted. I rolled my eyes and ran to where I jumped on many things to get to the many beams with ledges. Yeah... I'm a stupid risk taker. My body crouched on the beams and I was watching my team run around while the police chase them like wild dogs. A smirk came on my lips and then I heard Jade's voice, "Someone help me!"


"Jade." I looked down to see her run under me with the police right after her. Instantly, I flipped off and used the police officers to break my fall. A groan came from the police officers under me and I snarled, "Go!"


"T-Thea?"


"Get out of here!" She nodded and ran off. Another police officer went to run but I tripped him with kicking him when he fell. Officers held me back and I said, "Let go of me!"


"You're going to jail missy."


"Tell me something I don't know." Handcuffs were put on me and I was slammed into a car hood. My blue eyes flicked back to see my team by the ridge, ready to run. Katie took a step forward but I shook my head. Jack pulled her back and the officers looked where I was looking. An officer went to take a step forward but I round house kicked him in the jaw. He stumbled and said, "You're making your case worse."


"I know. I don't care." He narrowed his brown eyes at me and I saw them turn black. W-what? My body stepped back with a gasp and I looked back to where my team was to see them gone. Good. I was thrown in the backseat of the car and the officer with black eyes climbed in the driver's seat. It was just me and him. "Hey, do you have a girlfriend who's a nurse at the high school?"


"What?" His voice was rough and almost demon like. It made the hair on my neck stand up and I gulped. "I said, do you have a girl who is a nurse at the high school?"


"No, why?"


"You two have black eyes."


"You can see?" A smirk crawled on his face and I saw fangs. What the f**k is going on with this?! I scooted away and he turned to look at me. "You attack me and I swear that I will kill you."


"Sure you will Hunter."


"Hunter?"


"You don't know? Easy prey then..." He smirked at me and I backed away more till I hit the door of the car. "You're loco man..."


"Sure I am... Sure, I am." I was scared to fall asleep but I was being pulled into a vision. Can't... Stay... Awake. Then my head leaned on the window and I fell into the vision.



Kuro was standing next to the person who I still don't know his name. "Boris, you know that she is who Runa said she is."


"No! Runa had to make a mistake!"


"You know that isn't true! Look at her and what she can do!"


"No, I won't let it! She's too reckless." Well whoever this is, I guess I could get along with her but then again. I'll never see her. "Runa said that she is her!"


"She can't be!"


"Boris!" Boris looked over at Kuro who was raising his eyebrow and Boris sighed before rubbing his face. He looked over at something that I couldn't say and said with venom, "She can't be her... Fine.. Take ONE SMALL group to go get her. I don't want anyone hurt and everyone get back here safely."


"Thank you Boris... Runa would have loved to meet her, she would have loved to be on the group."


"I know..." Tears filled Boris's eyes at the mentioned at Runa's name and I saw Kuro leave the building.



The door opened and I fell on the parking lot ground with gently scraping my cheek. The office pulled me up and said, "Come on Hunter."


"Why does you keep calling me that?!"


"I'll tell you later... Maybe." The doors opened and I saw heads turn to me. People most likely think I'm a hooker because of the crop top and silver shorts I was wearing. It was dance! A police officer said, "Find another on the corner??"


I turned to him and growled before kicking him in the jewels. He groaned and fell to the ground. All laughing stopped and I said, "You sick bas-"


"Thea?!" I looked behind me with a groan at the familiar loud mouth. Jamie... My mother's best friend. "What?"

"What are you doing?! Jonathan, are you okay?" A groan came from the fallen officers and I kicked him in the chest. The officer that keeps calling me Hunter pulled me back and I kicked, trying to hit anything. Jamie said, "Thea! Stop! You're not helping your case!"


"I know." She looked at me shocked and then said, "What would your mother say if she was here?"


"I don't know! Probably look at me with disappointment and go to my sister's knees to serve the prissy princess." She looked at me and then said, softly, "What would your father say if he was a-"


I shocked her in the jaw and was breathing heavy. "You have no right to talk about him." She was rubbing her jaw and I turned away from them. I was placed in a room where I would be questioned. My team is okay, right? The door opened and I said, "Hey David..."


"Thea... I was told of everything you did. Are you on your month?" I laughed loudly and then he said, "What?! That is when  you're this angry!"


"Nah, I'm always like this."


"So many attack reports and a flash mob? What would you thinking?"


"Making people happy."


"What?"


"We don't just flash mob for a reason, some people ask us to. We do it to put smile on our faces. Look at this." He unlocked my handcuffs and I showed him on my phone so many people requesting to see us. His eyes widened and I said, "I saw someone smiling at seeing us and for you to take us away, look at this."


I showed him the angry comments about the police breaking up the dance. Someone people were sad and he said, "How often does this happen?"


"Everyday. We do this to bring joy to people." David said, "That should work for that but about attacking the police officers... You're going to be in so much trouble for that."


A shrug came from me and I turn away. Then I heard him leave and I sighed before leaning my head on the table. The door opened minutes later and I sighed before I heard a familiar voice say, "Thea?" My head shot up at the voice and my eyes widened at the sight of seeing him. "K-Kuro?"



© 2017 ShadowWarrior23


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on February 3, 2017
Last Updated on February 3, 2017


Author

ShadowWarrior23
ShadowWarrior23

Boss City, KY



About
I'm weird. I LOVE music and if you take my headphones, you're going to have a broken home. I am nickname wolfie because of how I act I am also nickname sharky because of my sharp teeth I'm very pr.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by ShadowWarrior23