The End

The End

A Story by Timeless Hope

 

  He stood there, frozen. His lips trembled, fully drenched in blood he couldn’t move.

The room he was in was pitch black, shadows never formed there, for it had no windows.  Not a single creature dared to enter that dreaded place, but the walls spoke. They whispered to him as a shudder went down his spine; it was time.

 

 He managed to take a step forward, his eyes reflected no light but he knew the path he was attempting all too well. He flinched as thunder broke the deafening silence, his pulse was racing and his hands were numb from fear. Yet, he didn’t stop moving onward.

In the distance, an ear splitting scream was heard. He couldn’t believe it! Time was  running out, and it would all be too late..

                                                                         

  He ran at a pace his weak and frail self couldn’t handle, tears were blinding his vision but he wasn’t willing to let that set him back. The clock was ticking, he couldn’t break, not now.       

 

 Pain pierced his chest, he was losing his strength as his breathing deteriorated..till he heard that agonizing screech again!

He sprinted with all the energy he had left in him, gasping for air as he approached that too familiar door..                                 

He cautiously opened it and went into the room, with terror suffocating his heart.                    

 

The room shone with blood, almost as if it was painted with red velvet. He saw her lifeless body lying next to his notebook, her last words carefully written; ‘ you have been loved’.

 

 

© 2011 Timeless Hope


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow really dark but really deep also. it has a really nice flow and a story line that want to grab hold of people and not let go:) i really enjoyed this piece! the rather dark and digusting aspects too!:P

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
1 Review
Added on December 7, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011

Author

Timeless Hope
Timeless Hope

Saudi Arabia



About
A curious, radical, dark but hopeful human being. Thirsty for knowledge, ambitious but full of contradictions! more..

Writing