World War 3: Battle of New York, New York

World War 3: Battle of New York, New York

A Story by Shane

Its the year 2020, and Iran has formed a bond with Afghanistan, Iraq and most of the middle east. These allied forces are coming together and have manufactured an entire army consisting of warplanes, battleships and an extremly large amount of infantry, all to attack one main enemy-The United States of America. We have allied with Great Britan and France, and we will have the whole Eastern border of the United States. My name is Harris Dewy, Captin of the 3rd batallion, we are stationed on New York New York, and we see forces coming. Lots and lots of them.
 

 

"GO GO GO!! GET IN YOUR POSITIONS!!!" I yelled to my troups as soon as i heard the middle easterns were coming.It was early morning, and they had caught us off guard. The morning dew as still clinging on the guns and weapons as we hauled them to the Eastern side of the city. We were stationed in various tanks, turrets, and main infantry lines, behind the corners of buildings and sandbags. I was in a turrent, sweat beading down my neck, seeing the Middle eaterns black ships just beyong the horizon, making a black line as far as the eye could see. This is it-the end of the world, i thought as i loaded the turret. I shouted to my men, "This is it boys, if we die, we give them HELL BEFORE WE DO!!" and got enormous feedback, all my soliders waving their guns in the air, shouting "GIVE THEM HELL!!!". Finally, after 15 minites which seemed like hours, the infantry ships landed onshore.15 Suicide bombers ran out, trying to reach my men. "KILL THEM BEFORE THEY REACH YOU!!!" I shouted, but three of the bombers found thier targets, 6 of my men. already dead. I could see the invasion all along the side of the island, all of America's troups, fighting the Middle Easterns, but why? Why attack a little island like New York? O well, no time to think of that now, there are men coming...the infantry ships kept unloaded, but now with gunman and amfibious tanks. It was going to be one hell of a fight. "HELL!!" Is all i shouted, and the troups that heard me got the message, and opened fire. Bullets were flying left and right, and i saw men dying, both mine and theirs. The tanks were having an all out fire fest, shooting round after round at each other, looking like dragons spitting fire. I started to notice the turrets were picking off many men, but the men inside were vulenerable to tank fire, so i ordered them over an ear piece to get out..most obeyed, but some of my men were so bloodthirsty, killing so many men, they refused to leave..they paid with their lives. The land tanks were more heavily armed than the amphibious, resisitng more blows than the enimies tanks, and they were starting to lose there numbers. But now, the infantry ships started firing hidden cannons, mostly missing and hitting the building behind my men, collapsing many of the massive structures. More suicide bombers ran to my men, but they were picked off before they could do any damage. Now, these bombers were left as land mines, and when my when would shoot the massive bomb strapped to their chest, it was used as a mine, blowing away any nearby enimies. They almost started to retreat, but they kept yelling and pressing onward, like hyenas hunting a lion. It didn't make sence, they had no chance to win, we had supirior firepower and outnumbered them now 3 to 1.

But i got a message from the Pentagon, and everthing made sence...

"Captin Dewy, Urgent news..New York is just a diversion, the main forces have just bombed Miami and are moving tord the capital!! GET YOUR MEN OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN, WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME!!" 

To be continued...

© 2008 Shane


Author's Note

Shane
Grammar sucks, Actually put some thought into this one..what do you think? good bad or average?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i rly like this
nice description
cnt wait til u have more

Posted 16 Years Ago


this is so good! I really like it. It's extremely well written and I love all the military terms you used. It really makes it more interesting.

-!katie!-

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 19, 2008

Author

Shane
Shane

PA



About
I'm Shane, I reside in PA fighting is my true passion, In the cage, my nickname in Mad Dog.. My girlfriend is amazing, I believe in the L word again, I'm helping her through some hard times and proble.. more..

Writing
Warrior's Rush Warrior's Rush

A Story by Shane


Betrayed Betrayed

A Poem by Shane