She was ....

She was ....

A Story by Shasha
"

Just a short story

"
It was a jet black night with bright stars in the sky. Everyone seemed to be happy in the long trip to Lucknow. I and some of my friends which I made there in the train were talking and laughing on the stupid things. I also had an eye on my daughter who was playing and running in the train. Million of times I called her but she didn't listen. After some minutes I looked at her again, when I saw that she was looking at the door. After looking her for seconds, I had a wierd feeling so I called her again. I asked her about the thing she was looking at. Suddenly she pointed towards the door and said "Mamma, isn't the lady in black gown and a bun beautiful?". I looked at the door again but can't see anything. I thought maybe she has gone. I called my daughter and gave her a chocolate. After eating chocolate she was again going for playing when she knocked me and whispered " Mamma look there." A second later our train collided. Many died, few survived. I can see my daughter with tears and blood, Fortunately we both survived. Maybe the lady in black gown and a bun was death! 

© 2017 Shasha


Author's Note

Shasha
Please tell how was it....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You should have entered an extended version of this into my Life & Limb horror contest! Top 3 for SURE

Posted 7 Years Ago


Prototato

7 Years Ago

You'd most certainly be justified in those thoughts.
Shasha

7 Years Ago

Yes, Maybe! :-)
Prototato

7 Years Ago

For sure you would be! ^^
This reminds me of one of those stories my older cousin's use to tell me to scare me when I was younger because I was easy prey at the time... Not one of my fondest memories to be honest but it's still a connection you've managed to make with your story and that's what most writing is for readers finding something that they can relate to or understand without being asked to do so.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Shasha

7 Years Ago

Thank you Sir_Anonymous. I am glad to know that my story can do that work.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Very eerie story. I like it. One to tell around the camp fire.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Shasha

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much Ivy Pepper for reading and reviewing my story...
...

7 Years Ago

You're welcome Shasha, it's nice to see young people developing their talent.
I liked this, you don't expect the outcome, the lady in black was a very nice add. To have seen her before but only by the daughter sparks much attention to the character and who she is, well added. Tell me, why did the daughter only see her? I think if you extend this, it would be a great story, maybe the daughter was meant to die, but the mother saved her somehow. It sparks interest.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Shasha

7 Years Ago

Actually it is a type of miracle. Only a person sees it. The girl was trying to convince her mother .. read more
Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse

7 Years Ago

I think its good, maybe the lady was there looking for the little girl, and though the mother did no.. read more
Shasha

7 Years Ago

That's a great idea!!!!
it's a great one i liked how it ended in a cliffhanger.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Shasha

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much for reviewing and reading my story.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

449 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 22, 2016
Last Updated on March 2, 2017

Author

Shasha
Shasha

Where there are many voices but one sound, the country of love, India



About
You are inside a maze, stay here forever or find the way out. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..