Appendix II: Famous Nobles of the Ayis Empire

Appendix II: Famous Nobles of the Ayis Empire

A Chapter by Jonathan Lee
"

Selected excerpts of a compendium on notable nobles.

"

Appendix II - Famous Nobles of the Ayis Empire

(selected excerpts)


Badshadrum, Yoshuru (547- )

The young master Yoshuru became Dora in 561 after his parents were killed by terrorists. His subsequent reign was within turbulent times, starting only three short years before the Great Civil War.


Place of Birth: San Ume, Ayis San


[...]

Nibasuma, Dakbe (505-541)

Ada of Nasad from 531 to 541. Father of Lord Shaolu. Ada Dakbe was assassinated when Lord Shaolu was only five years of age. Shaolu and his sister, Lomaies, were accordingly raised by Dakbe’s brother, Grafe.


Place of Birth: Moiya, Nasad


Nibasuma, Grafe (501-560)

Experienced officer in the Dora's Imperial Guard. Uncle, and adoptive father of Lord Shaolu. Sir Grafe apparently died from a contracted disease, due to biological warfare in service to Governor Radshao.


Place of Birth: Moiya, Nasad


Nibasuma, Yashuma (539- )

Yashuma was a loyal follower and biographer of Lord Shaolu throughout the Great Civil War. Cousin to Lord Shaolu, and raised as a brother by Sir Grafe. It is due to Yashuma that we know so much of Lord Shaolu's many deeds.


Place of Birth: Mova, Nasad


Nibasuma, Qwedo (535-567)

Head of an elite covert army of monks and others trained in the dark arts of Oomtam. Cousin to Lord Shaolu, and raised as a brother by Sir Grafe. Also known as Qwedo the Forsaken.


Place of Birth: Mova, Nasad



[...]

Jasvakia, Swisan (545- )

The royal concubine of Dora Yoshuru Badshadrum.

Place of Birth: Umeshja, Sanos Se



© 2016 Jonathan Lee


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on February 21, 2016
Last Updated on February 21, 2016


Author

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Tucson, AZ



About
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese." - G. K. Chesterton more..

Writing