PART THREE - GOMEN-NASAI

PART THREE - GOMEN-NASAI

A Chapter by khaiezere
"

Gomen-nasai (Japanese word means: I’m Sorry) I’m sorry because I cannot love you…. S-O-R-R-Y! A word that strikes a million times…. A word that hits more than heavy machine guns… But if .....

"

Gomen-nasai (Japanese word means: Im Sorry) 

Im sorry because I cannot love you.

S-O-R-R-Y!

A word that strikes a million times.

A word that hits more than heavy machine guns

But if the word is cheat and everything was all lies

Will you prefer to believe it?

What will you do to accept it?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Its been five years since he save my life!

My hero

My dream man

My dream lover

And its been five years now since I started to follow him as a Stalker!

And yet he never get rid of me, perhaps he enjoys it too!

There are many things that happen

Making as good friends

But still, I never stop to fantasize him

I never stop loving Doctor Ian!

 

 

 

ERIS…

 

 

“Dr. Ian!” I shouted as I saw him at the hospital entrance.

 

“You, again?” he asked while shaking his head like always, I just grin.

 

“What is it now?” he added while were heading inside.

 

“Today’s my birthday…” I smiled.

 

“Happy birthday then!” he greeted casually as we enters his office.

 

“Can I invite you for dinner?” I asked as I sat in front of his table.

 

I PLANNED TO HAVE A ROMANTIC CONFESSION TONIGHT!

 

“I can’t… it’s my night shift today…” he refused that I pout.

 

“You had a date?” I muttered, I can feel that he glance at me.

 

“Fine, just bring me dinner so we can eat here…” he took a deep sighed before answering.

 

“Really?” I grinned in triumph.

 

“Even if I don’t want it, you’ll still insist… right?” he smirked moving closer to my face that I blushed.

 

“Go back to work now!” he commanded, it takes me few moments to react since I was stunned!

 

I work as his secretary for three years now after suffering an over-fatigue because of long distance travel, and at the same time working while studying. He suggested that I better live near my school and also provided the apartment I will be staying. At first he disagree the idea of me, being his assistant but in the end I was persuasive enough for him to say yes!

 

Im so in love with this man since the first time I saw him!

That Ill do anything to pleased him.

“Be careful!” he shouted as I headed the door.

 

“Arigato!” I smiled as I walked away.

 

I suddenly recall those times when we get along together fighting in his computer gamesDoctor Ian’s favorite PC game was Counter Strike.

Since I’m also a computer addict and a networking freak. I tried my best to learn the game but he was a monster!

He never let me win!

He as the Counter Terrorist: Seal Team 6 versus me as the Terrorist: Elite

I’ve been practicing more and more but he was so rude not letting me win even once!

 

I gave him a copy of Call of Duty the new version which he appreciated a lot, giving me  an action figure of One piece Going Merry ship with the whole cast! (Author’s note: I really want to have that!!!! ^____^)

He caught me once watching One Piece at watchop.com in his mom’s office asking if it was my favorite and if I want it as gift…I smiles and nods but I was just kidding.

And to my surprise he handed it to me as a gift!

AWESOME!

We become friends sharing a lot of Japanese anime which we both love the most!

 

 

 

****

 

Late night.

 

“Doctor Ian?!” I was shocked to see him at the waiting shed where I wait a ride to hospital.

 

“Hi!” he greeted smiling and there they go again, the butterflies in my stomach!

 

“Hi!” I greeted him back, I’m speechless! I didn’t expect he’ll go here and fetch me.

 

“So where are we going?” he asked while holding my hand.

 

“WHAAAAAA!” I felt so hot!

 

“What?” he was puzzled. I have to keep myself calm or I’ll be unconscious…

 

But on second thought…

 

 Im with the most gorgeous, handsome doctor!

My superhero! 

My life saver!

 

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked a bit worried touching my forehead, I just nod. 

 

“Alright then, let’s go to my favorite place!” he smiled making me blush once again.

Whats wrong with him?

Could it be that we have some thoughts of confessing tonight??

 

 

 

 

Last Date.

 

 

He brought me in a quiet restaurant.

It was so relaxing, rejuvenating romantic!

But, actually this was the restaurant where we eat together the first time he treat me.

 

“Eris…” he started making me grasp on my pants.

 

“Yes…. Doctor?” I’m a bit nervous, I felt something strange!

 

“You’ll be graduating this year, right?” he said that puzzle me.

 

“Yes.” I nod.

 

“What do you want me to give you as a gift?”  he asked that surprise me  more, his actions are all confusing.

 

“What?” he repeated. I want to answer “YOU!” because I want him but I got shy, leaving my lips with a smile that caught his attention.

 

“What so funny?”

 

“Nothing…”

 

“You really do like me, ha?!” he smirked that I almost dropped myself on the floor making him laugh loud.

 

“Just kidding…” he said while wiping his tears of joy.

 

I was so damn embarrass!

I dont know how to react properly

 

As the food was serve…

We ate and laugh a lot, this is something new…

Not really new…

 

BUT….

Could it really be possible that hell confess to me, as a birthday present?

 

After the dinner we went out for star gazing…  

He just loves heavenly bodies

 

“That’s Andromeda!” he said pointing to me the constellation.

 

“That’s the little deeper!” I said as I saw the rosary like form of stars.

 

“Yes! You’re good! Where’s the big deeper?”

 

“It’s over there!”

 

“Very good!” he chuckled.

 

“What’s your hobbies?” he asked me after a while making me puzzle again.

 

“Ha?”

 

”You’re taking up journalism, you like photography, books, precisely, novels…. right?” he said as if he knew everything about me, I just nod.

 

“I love novels too…” he whispered in my ears.

 

“Really?”  I can’t believe it because every time I saw him in his office he was just reading hardbound books for medicine. He nods.

 

“What’s your favorite novel?” I asked wondering.

 

“My Semi prostitute Girlfriend!”  he answered with a huge smile.

 

(Authors note: Just promoting my other story MY-SEMI-PROSTITUTE-GIRLFRIEND, whaahhahahhh!)

“But it’s not a novel; it’s just a story in my laptop!” I object trying to be calm.

 

“I copied it ! And I love it!” he grinned making me blush and speechless once again.

 

“It’s a love story, you’re such a gay!” I teased trying to fight my embarrassment.

 

“Gay?  Who?” he exclaimed.

 

“You!” I laughed.

 

“So I’m a gay? What if I kiss you?”  he said that I froze.

 

I suddenly reminisced that night when we were drunk; he was depressed as he broke up with his girlfriend, we drunk a lot that ended into bed.  I don’t wanna’ loose him so we remain as friends pretending I don’t remember anything, were just drunk I said, no strings attached I added that he agreed but he left for two years. And when he came back he treated me cold many times leading me into another asthma attack that he decided to have an agreement with me. I thought everything about my fantasy is over but then he came to me and we become friends again, more than friends as I assumed…

 

“Just kidding!” he said that I gaze up at him.

 

 

Then we were both speechless….

 

A very long paused….

 

 

When suddenly…..

 

 

He speaks…..

 

The most painful word I can ever hear!

 

 

“I’m getting married.” He said almost a whisper that shock me.

 

“Jade?!” I asked trembling; he nods that strikes my heart million times!

 

No, it was like…

It stops from breathing.

I stared at him poignant.

 

“Gomen-nasai….” He whispered again using a Japanese language with his eyes on the sky.

                    

 

Gomennasai.

I repeated the word inside my head.

 

Im sorry………

Im sorry because I love you but you cant love me

Im sorry because I was just a stalker who will never be love by you.

Im sorry because I was just like this.

Stupid.

Hopeless

I found myself running away from him...

 

I can’t take this…

What a wonderful birthday present!?!?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ian

 

“Eris?!” I called since I never heard her answer; when I turned my head to look she was running away.

 

“Eris!!!” I shouted louder but she never looks back.

 

I sat back in frustration.

I need to free her

I can feel that she likes me but it must end now

I fell in love with her

 

BUT…………………

 

Im dying………….

She must forget about me and choose that man she loved secretly

 

GOMEN-NASAI!

 

I cried out loud.



© 2017 khaiezere


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on January 14, 2017
Last Updated on January 14, 2017


Author

khaiezere
khaiezere

Manila, NCR, Philippines



About
write-wanna-be more..

Writing