Nights

Nights

A Story by Shady Shariest
"

Originally posted on twitter as a train of thought by a strike of inspiration. I wanted to collect these thoughts somewhere.

"
Do you ever think about things you saw, even a year back. Wish to go back there, maybe tell yourself to do something, to see something?

Maybe to see and feel things you remember fondly. Good times, bad times. Things you have grown to appreciate as they only exists in your own head. Shaping and losing weight to fit in with all the other things you'll eventually wish to revisit.

Now, this isn't regret, feeling that i missed something, should have done something differently.
It's just an idea late nights bring.

When you heard or saw people go out at night it always made everything special - Of course- since it's the time when you sleep!

Then later on you realize that night is just a part of time, day and your internal clock. Some people never let go of that night they had.

The night where all things were just reminders that you should be in bed. It makes the time romantic. It activates some people.

Nights after storm, nights which approach without sign, nights which just slip to you. I've loved them. Each and every 
one.

And will most likely keep loving for the rest of my existence.

© 2015 Shady Shariest


Author's Note

Shady Shariest
Not a native English speaker, structure barely changed from "Tweet to tweet"

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the idea behind this story (or as you say, thought). Do you have more of these? Maybe you could post them as an entire collection at some point. Keep writing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shady Shariest

8 Years Ago

Thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 10, 2015
Last Updated on July 10, 2015
Tags: random, thoughts, on, night

Author

Shady Shariest
Shady Shariest

Finland



About
Just going to post any random writings i might make here more..

Writing