Heart break.

Heart break.

A Story by Super Shashwat

 Chapter 1  -  Everything in caps


      Once upon a time on a random but not so ordinary day I fell, yes, fell so hard that I broke my arm.

On this day I realized that what happens when your parents ask you not to do any foolish stuff (yes, even trying wheelies on your bike are considered stupid for them, unbelievable right?) which is actually them trying to speak from experience of their own "foolishness". And boy oh boy, the mistakes they made... No, I'm not talking about you of course. Anyways, the point is that if a parent tells you something not to do we always tend to do what must not be done unless you're one of those who just follow "orders" and do what you're told to do, you know, like a robot. But, lets not get into that and rather focus on my part of the story.

     When I fell and broke my arm, for a second I was in a phase of..of..something. In this something of a moment I could only think about "what would that girl(whom I was distracted from) would think if she saw me like this" with "Get up you f*****g idiot!". Well of course the girl was miles away from my "accident spot" but buddy, the feeling of impressing someone special is just one hell of a roller coaster ride, you just can't make up your mind whether you should think about not thinking about her, if that makes any sense.

     So after this hell of a realization that I obviously was not in a dream world with that girl eating the ice cream I bought for her *dreamy sigh*. Something else struck me, it was a million of neurons trying to get in my brain and telling me to feel the pain from my reality. And boy, did those neurons made me cry(well if that's what you call shrieking like a little boy) when I saw my broken arm bleeding everywhere. At that exact point of time I felt excruciating pain. Now I knew how ignoring stupidity pays you back.

     After my doctor told me that "it's okay buddy, I have nine broken bones in my body" ending with a wink (good bedside manners I guess), I realized I was in a hospital. I scanned around to find my parents discussing something and arguing about something outside the room. I told my doctor to tell my parents "he is in serious condition please don't yell at him". The interesting part is that he actually said those things but, turned out that I had only a small fracture which would be fine after a month or two and my parents knew about it. I was doomed.

     "So, a month of complete bed rest, what an amazing opportunity to just sleep and do nothing" I thought to myself. When suddenly I got a text from the girl yes, the girl asking "Hey, heard about the accident, how are you?" and boy did my reply was awesome, "I'm alright, you know, just a scratch."

And I was so happy with that reply only to realize later that I just typed everything in caps. F**K.

© 2015 Super Shashwat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on August 6, 2015
Last Updated on August 6, 2015

Author

Super Shashwat
Super Shashwat

Bangalore, Karnataka, India



About
I'm doing Computer Sc. Engg. and a bit of a writing is my passion. more..

Writing