Heart break.

Heart break.

A Story by Super Shashwat
"

This is a series of my extraordinary writing and sense of humor of course. So follow the white rabbit.

"

Chapter 2 - Alice 


"F**k! F**k! F**k!! I blew it, I abso-f****n-lutely blew it."  I said. "Well there you go not a point to go any further I just completely blew it! I made an a*s out of myself, I mean what an IDIO.." but suddenly there was a weird tone that came out of my mobile, it was something that you can compare to a bird dying sound or close enough. It was my message tone! So I got a little curious and slowly picked up the phone and saw the message. There was the reply from the girl. It said "Hahaha are u alright?! :D" followed by another text "am I disturbing you?" followed by yet another "is this a bad time?". Now, something simultaneously was happening inside me, I felt joyous and a little confused. While I was thinking about what was going on?!? There was another bird dying tone and I read "I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you..". Now was the time to act, so I suddenly got myself together and replied(as casually as I could manage not forgetting to turn off caps) "Hey, don't worry miss, it was my fault :)".


       I was raised by a very formal yet loving family, you know, the sorts like having meals together on the same dining table and all. I had manners, pretty useful when you're trying to get your teacher's attention you know. Well, I didn't say I'm proud of it but, trust me buddy, it helps out in a lot of way. And you know as the wise one once said "You give respect. You receive respect."."Shut up!". Alright, alright, I got carried away.


       When the night came in I got a little excited, I never imagined I could be so excited just to wait for someone's text. And you know what, it never came.. until at very late night when I was trying to catch the girl(who was giggling over her shoulder trying to run away) that I suddenly heard the melodic voice of a nightingale(my new message tone of course) and I woke up. There was a text from her saying "Heyyy..I hope you get well soon. Gn.". I looked at my right side of the wall and freaked out because there was me in the mirror smiling like a f*****g retard. I then quickly replied "Thank you." followed by "I hope you know that I appreciate it" further followed by "It's a pleasure chatting with you.." and with a cherry on top " :) ".


       Boy did I sleep like a baby that night, when I woke up the next day my energy was on a new level, I wanted to get out of my bed and had an urgent to do something, something really important. So, after flushing the toilet, I came back to the bed and stared on the mobile for a few seconds..then few minutes passed away, nothing much happened except the time was changed to 8:27 am.. I started staring at the ceiling of my roof and was now getting back to sleep when suddenly my mobile vibrated in my hand. I read the text " Hey, where are you?? Come on down u mofo" followed by "we're late for the skul!" It was from my best friend Alice.

© 2015 Super Shashwat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on August 6, 2015
Last Updated on August 6, 2015
Tags: heartbreak, love, crush, accident, hospital, broken arm

Author

Super Shashwat
Super Shashwat

Bangalore, Karnataka, India



About
I'm doing Computer Sc. Engg. and a bit of a writing is my passion. more..

Writing