Leo

Leo

A Chapter by Faith
"

Meet Leo - this is going back to the beginning of the day.

"
Chapter 2
Leo - September 4

Mistake One: not setting his alarm to the time zone
Aftermath: alarm went off at 4 in the morning

Mistake Two: leaving clothes in parents room
Aftermath: can't get dressed until parent are up

Mistake Three: packing toothbrush with clothes
Aftermath: can't bush teeth until parents are up

Mistake Four: moving to Hawaii
Aftermath: no friends, no familiar land, and an unhappy Leo

These were the first four mistakes on Leo's list of many. He was probably going to be late for school because his parents didn't get up. Then they would yell at him and beat him until he, Leo Blackwood, a thirteen year old boy, cried.

Leo got into the car, his face was red and streaked with tears. The minute his dad pulled up to the school he jumped out and ran for the school. He got inside and went tithe boys bathroom. He took cloth and washed his face, but there were still some cuts and read marks showing. It would have to work for know. Leo sprinted to first period as fast as he could. He had Mrs. Pederson's class. 

He was going to be late. Late, late, late, was all he could think. He had finished wiping his face so you couldn't tell he had been crying. He had gotten a horribly bad beating this morning. He was bleeding on his back and had to wear a sweatshirt so nobody could see. The bell had just rang. He was late. As he rushed down the hall to Mrs. Pederson's room and burst in.

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late. I had a wacky morning." Leo giggled himself as he said it. Mrs. Pederson looked up.

"So nice of you to join us Mr. Blackwood." She said sternly.

"Sorry ma'am." He muttered as he sat down. Pederson walked over. She rose her had. Was she going to strike? He thought. He reacted by putting up his hands, but instead of striking, she gave him a tardy slip. Relief flood through him. He started on his assignment. He looked around him. He was at a table with three other girls. The two across from him seemed to be friends, they were passing a note. There name tags on the desks said Ariana and Bay Lung. That or Bay Ling. He was going with Bay Ling. the girl next to him was named Mary Ann. 

The class dragged by. He didn't get much of the material. Mostly because he was never allowed to study at home. At home all he did was clean and work. And then get yelled at that he was doing it wrong. He was adopted to be a slave.

Finally the bell rang. After three more class periods, lunch came! Leo walked in and looked around. The whole lunch room was basically full except for a table in the corner with Mary Ann, Bay Ling or Lung, and Ariana. He decided to go sit with them.
"Hi! I'm Leo and there seems to be a shortage of seats! May I sit here?" He said with a funny grin. Bay smiled.

"Yeah! I'm Bay Ling, but you can call me Bay!" Leo did a little bow as if talking to royalty.

"With honor madam." They all laughed.

"I'm Ariana!" Ariana grinned.

"I'm Mary Ann" she said with a smile.

"Hey," Ariana started,"do you guys want to come over to my place to get to know each other?"

Bay nodded, "I will! Sounds like fun!"

"Me too!" Mary Ann said happily.

"Leo?" Ariana asked intently.

"I... I can't sorry." Leo stuttered. He wished he could go to Ariana's house. He wanted friends! But his parents would never allow it. He would do it and get a beating, but he was already in for it with his tardy. Make a friend and they might as well kill him.

By the end of the day the girls had called home and were aloud to go. They all began to walk to Ariana's. He sighed. All of a sudden, someone grabbed his shoulder. He yelped but a hand covered his mouth. When he was turned around there was his dad.

"Who are they you were talking to?" Leo's dad barked.

Leo whimpered, "friends.."

"Friends!" He hollered, "FRIENDS!" He smacked Leo across the face he felt a warm liquid running down. When he was adopted three years ago, he would have cried. He knew better now. He knew he was in for it was his 'dad' dragged him to the car. He looked out through the window of the back seat. He saw Ariana, Mary Ann, and Bay Ling staring at the car as if they'd seen a ghost. Then it hit him. They saw.

Leo couldn't remember a time he was beaten so badly. He was bleeding openly in several places, and they had rubbed salt in it. It stung like nothing he had ever felt. He wished again that he could be normal. He would rather be at the orphanage. He didn't remember much of the beating, just felt it. Afterwards, he snuck up to his room and cried. Not very manly, but it hurt so bad. Not just the cuts, emotionally. His room was the attic. Not blankets, no nothing. The only reason he was adopted was so that he could be their slave. He did the laundry, made the meals, and everything, every day. He wished he could die and be with his parents. Or better yet, his parents were still alive and came to get him. He didn't hear the footsteps until it was to late. His 'Dad' came up and sacked him with a think stick he had found. Leo tried to jump up.

"You can't run off boy!" He bellowed, "just for that, you will have no lunch this week!"

"But I don't have breakfast or dinner! You'd kill me!" Leo sputtered.

"But?" 'Dad' said angrily, "but is not right!" The dad pulled a knife out his pocket and Leo shriveled back in fear, but it was to late. He struck at Leo who howled in pain and began tearing up. His eye sight was blurry. He was struck again and then passed out.

He woke up at 1 AM. His dad was obviously not done with him after he passed out. He still hurt. Bad. He was bleeding everywhere he could see. Blood was everywhere. He was light headed. Leo went over to a loose floorboard that he filled with extra food from lunch and bandages. He stopped the bleeding and put on bandages.

"Why me?" Leo asked to the sky. He went over to the window. "Why me?" He asked again. He was so excited when he first heard he was being adopted. He thought of a big. Family that loved him very much. Was that really to much to ask for? A family!?

Leo couldn't get back to sleep so he cleaned up his wounds. His cuts from yesterday were basically gone. He got ready for school and decided to go early before his dad could beat him. He decided to walk to school.

When Leo got to school he expected to be alone. He was a good two hours early but there, in the back of the school, was Bay Ling.

"Hi," Leo said quietly.

"Leo!" She cried, "your ok!"

"Umm, yeah. I guess." He began to think. Yesterday! Of corse.

"Who was that who pulled you into the car?!" She asked franticly.

"My dad."

"But he hit you!" She gasped.

"It, I, was being disobedient. It was deserved. Why do you care?"

"Leo, your my friend of course I care!"

"Wait.. You actually care about me?" Leo asked in astonishment. Nobody has ever cared since, well, since his parents!

"Leo, you can tell me anything!"

"First, why are you here?"
Bay sighed.
"Dads been worked up lately, since my mom died."

"Oh. I'm sorry." Leo said sadly. "I understand."

"How could you possibly understand!? My mom is dead. DEAD! How can you UNDERSTAND!" She began to yell. Leo looked at the ground.

"Both my parents are dead. I lived in an orphanage who worked you, and killed many kids. I understand." Leo didn't know why he was spilling to Bay, it just seemed right.

"Oh. Well at least you have your parents now. They love you!"

"Don't even joke. If that's love, I don't want to see hate!" Leo began to cry. Not very manly, but he had decided two things, one, this was a proper situation. Two, he wasn't very manly. Bay tried to calm him. Ten minute before the busses began to arrive, they went in and got cleaned up. You couldn't even tell they were crying. 

The first couple if periods went by. Mary Ann, Ariana, Bay Ling, and Leo all sat together at lunch. Leo ate as much as he could and saved the rest in his coat. The one spot his dad never checked. All of a sudden, out of the PTA system, a female voice rang shrilly, Principle Etten's.

"Would Ariana Sleet, Mary Ann Chase, Leo Blackwood, and Bay Ling Chang Hong Wo Ming Please report to the principles office? Thank you."

The four of them began to leave.

"Do any of you know what this is about?" Mary Ann asked. Ariana and Bay Ling shook there heads.

"I hope not." Leo said to himself making sure none of them could hear. If his dad knew he was seen hitting Leo, it would be their (the witness) end. Luckily, they got to the office, and a woman was standing there. Not dad.

"Mom! What are you doing here!?" Ariana cried.

"Well, I was thinking about that trip and what you said, and I decided I would ask your friends!"

"No way! Thanks mom! Who can come!" Ariana asked excitedly.

"We are about to find our! I didn't know your friends numbers so, you can call, we will put them on speaker and ask!"

Leo's groan was covered by cheers. They called Mary Ann's folks and Bay's dad. Two for two. Now it was his turn. His ands were sweating as he held the phone. He dialed slowly. The ringing sounded more like the bells in a church. Finally it stopped ringing and a grubby voice came through.

"Who is it? What did Leo do? And how much?"

"Umm, no, uh, dad, it's me, Leo." He said cautiously.

"LEO WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL YOU FILTHY GRUB! WHY YOU..." He was broke off by Leo.

"Dad your on speaker with my, um, friends." Leo could hear the anger bubbling through the phone. He could practically feel the blood running down his back.

"Oh, well, what do they, you want?" He asked grudgingly.

"Mr. Blackwood," Ariana's mom began, "I was wondering if you could let Leo come with us to England. Our old home. Just for a week or two."

"And get ride of my worker, er, kid!" His misspeaks was not unheard and he realized it. He was not dumb, Leo knew that. His cover came quick, "I'm sure Leo would love to accompany his, er, friends!" There was a beep. Dad had hung up.

"We're all going!" Ariana leaped excitedly. "When do we leave mom?"

"Right after your gymnastics meet after school." Ariana's mom smiled warmly. That's the smiles he wished he got from his dad.

"Your in gymnastics!?" Mary Ann cried, "so am I!"

"No way!" Ariana cried.

"All be taking you all to it and then we'll be on the next plane to England. You can bet on it." Ariana's mom nodded.

"What sport do you guys do?" Ariana turned to Leo and Bay.

"Oh, easy, I do Kung fu and karate." Bay Ling smiled.

"Leo?" Mary Ann asked.

"Umm, nothing really." Leo replayed truthfully. He always wanted to do karate, but his dad would never allow that. Ever.

"Aww, come on, you must do something!" Mary Ann said exasperated.

"Nope," Leo decide it was time to change the subject, "So Ariana, what's England like? Where are we going to stay? What is the temperature about know? What should I.. Scratch that."
Ariana smiled.

"It seems someone excited!"

"I've never been out of town before. Well, not since I was shipped in from the orphanage." When he said shipped, he wasn't kidding, the stuffed a ton of kids in a crate with wholes on it and sent them off to whoever happened to give to highest bid.

"The bell is going to ring in about five minutes," Ariana's mom started, "no sense in going back to class, everyone jump into the car, it's outside!"
They all started outside. The more Leo thought, the more he realized what a HUGE beating was in store for him when he got home. Surprisingly, he didn't mind... Yet. Now he just wanted to go on vacation and enjoy himself. He felt the back of his neck. Yep, the scar was still there from the knife.

*

"GO ARIANA!" Bay Ling shrieked through the crowd. Leo had to cover his ears. That was not good. He could withstand two pans being slammed against his ears, being boxed in his ears (yes in, long story) but he could not withstand Bay Ling's shriek. It was like a dieing siren.
Ariana stood on the bar hands up. She did a front had spring and stayed in the air for an amazing amount of time, like she was flying! She stuck the landing on the bar perfectly! As she walked off the judges showed their results... 9, 10, 9.5! It was amazing!
Mary Ann was up next. Leo covered his ears.

"GO MARY ANN!" Bellowed throughout the stadium. She did a whole seres of flips, cartwheels, and round offs. She also stuck the landing. The judges held up their scores... 9, 9, 10! Another amazing round! They were the last to go. The awards platform rose to the stage. The announcer bellowed throughout the room.

"In third place... Breana Johnson! Second place... Mary Ann Chase..!"
As Mary Ann ran on, Bay went wild. She was cheering and hooting. When she finally settled down, the announcer continued.
"And finally, in first place, what we've all been waiting for... Ariana Sleete!" 
Leo cover his ears... Fast. Just in time. Bay Ling didn't just go wild, she went berserk. We all came down and con-graduated Ariana and Mary Ann.

"Man, Ariana," Mary Ann stated, "you can stay up in the air like you can fly! But next time you won't be so lucky. The earth is my friend. I and undefeated at the floor!"

"There's a first for everything!" Ariana taunted playfully.

"Don't mean to break the moment," Ariana's mom, Mrs. Sleete, said quickly, "the plane won't wait for us!"
Everyone piled into the car. Leo couldn't believe it, he, Leo Bergnore, was going on a vacation to England. ENGLAND. With FRIENDS!

They all got out of the car at the airport. They had been singing songs as Ariana covered her ears in embarrassment. Everyone started to the airport, but Mrs. Sleete pulled Leo aside.

"Leo," she asked, "is everything ok with you and your dad? That phone call seemed almost..."

"Fine! Fine. Everything's great!" He responded with a forced smile. If he told them the truth it would be Wisconsin all over again. They found out, reported it to the police, by the time they got to Leo's house everything is normal and Leo's dad has a perfect cover story. Course, the minute they left Leo got beat, go figure.

"Are you sure?" Ariana's mom looked nervous, "if there's anything you should tell."

"I know. Whole unit on it at school. Very helpful."

"In what way?"

"Irrelevant."
They walked into the airport were Bay Ling, Ariana, and Mary Ann waited.

"'Bout time! It's TTG!" Mary Ann said excitedly.

"TTG?" Mrs. Sleete asked cautiously.

"Time to go? Please mom, your embarrassing me!" Ariana sighed.

"Right.." Ariana's mom laughed, "my bad!"
They all walked through the security which was relatively short, it so Ariana said. She said it usually took a half an hour to an hour to go through. We found are flight, B18, and got on board. Leo sat next to Mary Ann and Bay Ling sat next to Ariana. Ariana's mom sat behind them. Ariana handed them some gum.
"Umm, thanks?" Leo said gratefully confused.

"It's for the flight! Your ears will get stuffed up as you go up and down. Chewing gum or holding your nose and blowing through your ears helps. Trust me. I flew in from England." Ariana smiled.

"Oh, yeah?" Bay Ling nodded, "I flew on from China! Much farther!"
Ariana and Bay began to fight about wether it was the distance or the times you go up and down. Leo took the window seat and Mary Ann took the isle. They were starting down the runway. The plane sped up and took off. It was the most exciting moment of Leo's life. Then they took off. They were flying. Flying and he could see the ground fading away out the window. Mary Ann was leaning over to look as well. It was AMAZING!

Finally they stopped ascending and leveled out. Leo looked over to Mary Ann. She was sitting silently. Ariana and Bay Ling were sitting and playing a game together on the iPad Ariana brought.

"Soo.." Leo began awkwardly, "how's life?"

"Good. I guess. But I have to share my room with my sister Louisa! And she was going to share with Nicole but noo, Nicole decided that the house needed a guest room so SHE gave in her room and went to room with Bria and Baily!"

"Wait!" Leo said confused, "how many siblings do you have!"

"Umm, let me think..." She thought for a minute before continuing. "12!"

"12 SIBLINGs!" Leo said in shock, "12!"

"Yep!" Mary Ann said happily, "and 17 half siblings."

"Are your parents divorced?"

"No," Mary Ann responded, "my mom's old husband died and told her to re-marry. You know, so his kids could have a dad."

"Oh, that's could be better or worse, depends on how you look at it."

"Yeah, I suppose." Mary Ann shrugged, "my dad is the new guy, so, I think it's a good thing. I mean, everyone thinks and says that I should be happy, big happy family, good life and all that. But the truth is, my half siblings are kind of hard on us, you know, that think we are taking mom's affection."

"Oh." Leo said awkwardly, "well, you still have your full siblings. But I think I know more or less what your going through."
"I don't think so," Mary Ann sighed, "it's like your being abused by your siblings."

"Then I know exactly how you feel."

"What do you mean?"
Oops, cover blow. Quick cover up needed. Leo though and then said swiftly, 

"Umm I only meant that I think I know what your going through. I mean, it's not like I'm being abused! No! That would be silly."
Again! Really! Mary Ann's face was in shock. Leo thought fast
"Just kidding! You should have seen the look on your face!"

"Leo!" Mary Ann cried exasperated. "That's serious stuff! Don't joke!"

"Ok! My bad!" Leo smiled to himself. It worked. 
The rest of the flight was quite slow. Leo fell asleep half way through. Who knew it took 14 hours to get to England. 14! When they finally arrived it was late, or early. They drove to a hotel and Leo slept like a baby.

*

The next morning Leo woke up to Mrs. Sleete telling him to get in the car. 
"In the CAR! We just got here! How long did I sleep!"

"No!" Mrs. Sleete laughed, "we're going to the castle!"

"The what now?"

"Our family castle!" Ariana cried, "I haven't been there since I was a kid. Like, two!"

"Is that where we're staying?" Bay Line asked, "in a castle!"

"Yep!" Ariana smiled.

"SWEET!"
Everyone piled into the car that Mrs. Sleete rented. It was a two hour drive out of town. The castle had no neighbors up to an hour away. Bay Ling was super psyched. She said that back in China, she had lived near a large Chinese castle, but she was never aloud to go near it because there was 'a dragon'. Naturally, we laughed, but she was very convinced. Then she would flip her long dark hair over her shoulder. Leo was the first one to laugh and she stared at him with her big dark eyes and it looked as if she was staring into his soul. 

Leo decided to take in his friends. He had never had friends before and wanted to have a mental image. Mary Ann had bright blonde hair and blue eyes. Ariana had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her hair always moved at the slightest wind gust. Finally, Bay Ling had long dark hair and dark eyes. Quite a mix for his first friends. Well, not including Ingrid. He was his only friend at the orphanage. Leo's thoughts were interrupted by Ariana's yelp I'd joy-

"There it is! There it is! Sleete Castle! Home of the Sleetes for as long as time! On top of that hill!"
Sure enough, on top of a great hill, was a huge castle. It looked just like one of the typical castles except for there were four pilers at each corner and one giant one in the middle.

"Wow." Leo managed to say. He had never seen anything like it in his life! It was amazing!

"Welcome to Sleete Castle." Ariana said satisfied.

They drove to the front gates and parked at the edge of the courtyard.

"Ok kids, remember, you can go anywhere but the towers. Thoughts aren't safe. Nobody's been there for thousands of years. You can choose your own rooms. If you need me, I'll be in the courtyard until you get settled, then I'll show you where I'll be if you need me."
Leo, Mary Ann, Bay Ling, and Ariana began to walk to the doors. Sort of, Ariana was running happily. They opened the doors and went inside.

"Wow. This place is amazing!" Mary Ann cried.
It truly was. There were still all of the original decorations, or, at least replicas! The place was awesome. Truly. There was a grand staircase in the middle that split halfway up and spun around two ways to meet a second, third, fourth, and fifth levels!

"Let's split up into two groups and meet here in an hour!" Ariana suggested.
We all agreed to spit into different groups then on the airplane. Leo went with Ariana and Bay went with Mary Ann. Leo and Ariana went up the stairs and to the right.

"So are you excited to stay here?" Ariana asked.

"Yes! This place it epic! I've never seen anything like it! What's down that way?"
Leo asked as he pointed down a dark hallway. It was pretty spooky looking.

"I can't remember any more. It's been a long time. Lets go find out!"

"Umm..." Leo started nervously, "we really shouldn't.." 
But it was to late Ariana was already going down the hallway.

"Come on Leo! This is my house! It's fine!"
Leo gulped but then followed behind her. He wasn't exactly what you would call brave. He could withstand pain, that didn't mean he liked it.
They got to the end of the hallway and saw a door with marks on it. At first they just looked like scratches but the he looked closer and saw it resembled fire. He felt oddly connected and had the urge to go in. He reached for the nob but Ariana stopped him.

"No! This is the entrance to a tower. It's unsafe."
Leo sighed but obliged.

"Why can't we go in there?" Leo asked, "other then it not being stable, because the walls here seem very stable." Leo had picked up a thing or two while he eavesdropping on his dad. He was a architect. This place looked fine.

"It's unstable! My goodness Leo! What else do you need!?"
Maybe he was wrong.

"Never mind."
The walked back down the hallway and eventually found our way back to the stairs. Soon Bay and Mary Ann walked up.

"Hey! We found the bedrooms!" Bay cried happily, "this way!"
Bay lead the way down a long corridor. Finally, they came across four rooms. 

"We all get are own room?!" Mary Ann cried almost in aw. 

"Yep!" Ariana said gleefully, "Leo, that's yours on the far right, next to Bay's. Mine is across from Leo and Mary Ann's is next to me!"
Everyone darted off into the rooms to see. Leo's stuff was already there. Sweet. He looked around. There was a master bed next to a window with the shades drawn. There was another window next to a dusty dresser in the corner. There was a door that, by the smell, he figured was the bathroom. In his room. SWEET! He opened the curtains and saw a spectacular view. It was the East Tower. He looked at it for a minute and noticed the same scratch marks as on the door they had run into. He thought nothing of it.

The second curtain opened up to the central tower. Cool. He began to put his stuff away. He opened the biggest cabinet in the wardrobe. It was easily big enough to fit him! He stepped in to see if it was, and sure enough, he fit! Perfect for hind and seek. Just then, he lost his footing. He fell back into the wall behind him! For a second, Leo thought he was good, but then, the wall collapsed from behind him!

He fell for a long time. Leo couldn't really remember how long until he finally hit the bottom. The floor was soft mud, and he couldn't see anything. He waited for a minute for his eyes to adjust. When they did, Leo saw a door, with a huge lock in the shape of a wolf. In front of the door was a try fold with ashes, as if something was burnt there. 

"Wow." Leo muttered to himself, "wow."

He looked back and saw a wall of rock, where he fell down. It was very small, and he knew the only way out, was through the door. He tried to pry open the door, but it was not good. Where else was there? Leo looked at how the door lock functioned for a minute before deciding. The only way to open the door was to burn something in the ash tray. He picked up a leaf and put it in the tray. One problem, nothing to start a fire. Leo, feeling a little silly, tried to concentrate on the leaf going up in flame. It was childish, but there was nobody here to judge him, and there weren't many options. Leo gave a cry of start as the leaf lit up and the doors swung open. 

"What the..?"

"Do not be afraid."

"Ok, but first, WHO'S TALKING?"

"You."

"Thanks, but I meant whom else."

"You."

"Look dude. Unless I'm dilutional, which I could very well be, then I'm pretty sure more then just me is talking."

"No, I am part of you!"

"Oh, so, like, my hand is talking to my foot? And hearing it?"

"No, I am Fire. Given to you ancestor Flare over 100,000 years ago."

"Very creative names back then." Leo remarked.

"Do not mock yourself, or, me!"

"Ok! Geez dude! Take a joke! Your like my dad!"

"But I am you?"

"You are nothing like him!" Leo answered quickly.

"You bare the gift of Flame, me. I will help and guide you."

"And your sure I'm not just going crazy?"

"You must learn the ways of your ancestors. Follow the path, if you dare..."

"Oh I dare!"

"You just ruined my effect!"

"Sorry me, your bad."

Leo began to walk down the tunnel. It seemed like forever, but finally, he reached another door. On the way he had passed many skeletons who Fire said were the 'unworthy ones' who tried to come here. It was pretty freaky. Leo tried to push in the door, but it didn't budge.

"Oh come on!"

"'Scuse me?" Leo looked up.

"Think! Think!" Fires voice echoed through his mind. This actually made it harder to think. Fire obviously didn't think this through.

"FIRE!" Leo cried.

"Course dumbly!"

"Thanks. Your so formal."

"Fine, naturally sir." Fire mocked.
Leo lit a fire in the palm of his hand.

"And there was light!" He whispered to himself.

"You know I can hear you. I am you."

"Great."

"Hey! It's not picnic in here either. It's kind of gory seeing you being beaten up like that."

"Oh you poor soul."

"Actually..."

"Yeah, yeah, it my soul too. Whatever."
Leo moved his lot hand to the handle and the door swung open. Leo walked inside and saw a small rickety staircase. 

Leo slowly began his assent up the stairs. When he a flat surface with more stairs and a door with same sign Ariana and he had seen on the door to the tower.

"Hey! This is that tower! But it's unstable!"

"No fool! It's not unstable! That's just the story they use go keep people out. Welcome to the tower of Fire."

"The tower of what now?"

"FIRE! Are you deft?"

"So it's a temple for you?"

"Presumably."

"So if its a temple for you, and you are me, does that make it a temple for me?!"

"I hate you."

"I get that a lot."

"Why on earth did the Fates choose you?! Just open the darn door!"

"Maybe I should go talk to Ariana."

"Air? Yeah right!"

"Ariana?"

"Nope. Air."

"The element?"

"Very good Leo!"

Leo rolled his eyes but slowly pushed open the door. Inside, it was lined with windows. A fire in a bazaar was burning in the middle. It was decorated with red painted flames above a below the windows and a wood floor. The fire light reflected throughout the room. In the middle of the fire in the bazaar was a stick that seemed to be made out a coal.

"What is that?" Leo wondered aloud.

"It's a wand dumbo."

"A wand? That, like, casts spells?"

"That's generally what wands do."
"But why's it there?"

"It's yours you hot head!"

"How do I get it?"

"One guess."

"I have to reach into the flames don't I."

"Your good."

Leo walked up the the bazaar slowly. He had no idea why, or what was pushing him to do it, but he reached into the flame.


© 2013 Faith


Author's Note

Faith
This is jumping back to the beginning, waking up on the first day of school, sorry if there way confusing!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on November 19, 2013
Last Updated on November 19, 2013


Author

Faith
Faith

About
I love animals and writing. Check out some of my stories!!! XD more..

Writing
Immortals Immortals

A Screenplay by Faith


Help! - Leo Help! - Leo

A Book by Faith


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Faith