Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shattered Sight
"

the Start of an Adventure

"
It was late fall the cold wind nipped at the air, the sun had been down for hours, and the only light came from the stars. A girl about seventeen ran threw a forest. She dodged the trees with ease. Even in the dim light she could see exactly where she was going. Her eyes were fixed on a dim light coming from the forests edge. As she grew closer the light grew brighter and the smell of smoke became so obvious it was almost painful to her nose. She stood in the tree line for a moment, staring at the small house before her. flames had blackened the wood flames licked the walls climbing higher. She had been drawn to the fire like a mere moth, but not by fascination by fear. she turned away from the building tears threatening to break free. she wanted to run away but her body wouldn't let her. after what seemed like years to her she managed to make her legs work again. slowly stepping away from the growing flames. then she heard it, it was feint but she heard a cough. she stopped once again frozen. when she heard the second cough she cursed under her breath before turning towards the building. The flames tormented her mind reminding her of when her childhood home was destroyed, burned to the ground by hunters, who wanted her family dead because they weren't human. her parents died in that fire, there was only two things in this world she was scared of Fire, and silver. The girl heard a feint call for help from inside the building. she let out a wimpier and rushed into the fire. the image of her little sister lingered in her head as she searched the building. the smell of smoke overwhelmed her nose sickening her. flames threatened to devouter her. It took everything for her not to leave the person behind. she finally found him a boy about fourteen pinned under a support beam. without thinking she grabbed the beam almost instantly she could feel the blisters forming on her hands due to the heat it radiated. the blisters started to pop the wounds starting to cauterize due to the fire. she could tell they would scar. the red hot fire always tampered with the healing of her kind. that's why her parents had died in that fire. choking on smoke and burning to death. she refused to let that happen to this boy. She continued to pull on the beam trying to free him, It was heavy even for her. No human would have been able to budge it let alone free the child. she finally got it off of him and tossed it to the side. she grabbed the boy. he wasn't breathing, she got him out as quickly as she could. when they got out the boy started to cough the thick black smoke escaping his lungs allowing him to start to breath again. the girl sat him down under a tree on the edge of the forest. she looked down at him in both shock and anger. he was human, she just saved the life of a human. she hated humans she wanted them all to die. yet in a fit of emotion she had saved this ones life. he looked up at her gasping struggling to breath. 
"who are you boy," she asked him her anger at not only him but herself obvious in her voice. he looked at her confused not sure were the anger was coming from.
"sasuke, my names sasuke," he said after a moment. she bit down on her lip, not knowing what to do. 
"um, I'm kimra," she said after a long pause.
"kimra..." he mumbled before falling unconscious. 


© 2015 Shattered Sight


Author's Note

Shattered Sight
(so i know that i made some grammatical errors and this is only the first of many to come. this is my baby so to say i have been doing this for years these storys started when i was six and still continue to this day i do enjoy when i get some criticism but please dont bash on the story)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

67 Views
Added on December 26, 2015
Last Updated on December 26, 2015
Tags: werewolf cursed blood