His Promise story 1

His Promise story 1

A Story by Shay
"

this is a series of short stories

"

I look into his eyes. They shine as the sun gleams down on his tan body and golden blond hair. His eyes are brown like the rock he threw into the sea. He looks over at me. It was the first gaze ... the first connection we had towards eachother. He opened his mouth as if to say something but he doesn't so i do.

"Come with me." I say.

"Where?" he asked.

"Everywhere. I always want you by my side. When I gaze into your eyes it is always like the first time. I will always love you and i love you more each day with every passing moment. Please be mine. " I say pouring out my heart to him.

"Yes I will. i love you too. I promise i will always be here with you." he says with a smile.

       but then....           he is gone.

it was a memory of the past, a past i wish was the present.

He was killed.. shot in the head by his angry step father.

It has been three months and i am still not over him.  I doubt i ever will be.

I get up out of bed and turn on the light. He is standing there right in front of me forcing a smile. He has no gun shot wound in his head and he looks transparent. He is a ghost.

"I missed you." he says

I stare in shock.

"How?" i asked.

"I made a promise to you love and i am going to keep it. I told you I would always be by your side. Dont be frightened." He said.

I walk towards him.

"Is this real?" i asked raising a hand to touch him, to see for myself.

"Yes." he said and holds my hand with his.

I can see him but he is not all the way there. I can feel his touch.

"Never leave me again." i cried hugging him.

Feeling his arms around me was so magical and i missed it so much. I started crying softly and he wiped away the tears.

"How can you be here?" i asked.

"Love i guess. I don't know really just that i woke up out of this darkness and i was a ghost. Everything that happened rushed back to me and i came here. I needed to see you, to make sure you were okay. I was so surprised you could see me. So far you are the only one that can see me. Remember that beach i made that promise to you at? I woke up there. You were the first thing i remembered. i remembered my death right after that and then you came in my mind again. You will always stay in my mind. i am so sorry i was gone." he said holding me against him.

I was speechless and i knew he understood. We sat on my bed looking at eachother and eventually fell asleep. when i woke up the next morning he was still there. I smiled and he kissed me on the cheek. No matter how un natural and crazy this is I really do not care. He is back and that is all I care about.

© 2012 Shay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Creepy - a little. But you do write reasonably well.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Shay

11 Years Ago

Thanks

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
1 Review
Added on February 15, 2011
Last Updated on March 9, 2012

Author

Shay
Shay

Writing
untitled untitled

A Stage Play by Shay


CHAPTER ONE CHAPTER ONE

A Chapter by Shay


CHAPTER TWO CHAPTER TWO

A Chapter by Shay