Last to Fall

Last to Fall

A Story by Shayne Winchester
"

Meh.. A small portion of wolven violence. :)

"

A low, rumbling growl was building in the depths of Cyfrine's chest. Her mottled, timber fur gleamed eerily in the new light of morning. The she-wolf curled her muzzle into a sneer as she rested her gaze on the frail form lying before her. Exhaling sharply in the form of a contemptious snort, Cyfrine jammed a paw against the fallen wolf's ribcage. The wolf still had enough strength to conjure a snarl at the blow.

"Well, Keydric, looks like you don't live up to the rumors," Cyfrine snickered.

Her amber eyes glinting with malice, Cyfrine lowered her head to Keydric's level. He could feel her hot breath against the back of his neck.

"You were always weak," she snarled quietly.

           She parted her jaws only to slam them shut just in front of Keydric's ear, the thunderous click echoing through the still air. Without wasting any more time, Cyfrine fastened her teeth in the side of his throat, digging into the flesh ravenously. Mustering up a last bought of strength, Keydric hauled himself into a standing position. Jerking away from Cyfrine, he bared his teeth in a snarl, daring her to strike. Taking the offer, Cyfrine lurched forth, slamming her jaws over his tender throat. Her teeth drilling into the soft meat, she wrenched her head back, ripping away a thin strip of flesh. Yelping sharply, Keydric scrambled back a few steps away from his attacker.           A malevolent grin plastered over her facial features, Cyfrine launched herself at him. Slamming into the male headfirst, she bowled him off his feet with ease, carrying him to the terrain. Shoving Keydric to the ground beneath her, she buried her teeth in his neck once more. Delving into the wounded flesh, she gnashed her jaws together repeatedly, ravaging the throat area.           Keydric went limp in her grasp, his eyes starting to glaze over. Withdrawing her teeth from the bloodied fur around the male's throat, Cyfrine stepped back to survey her work. Smirking, pleased at her handiwork, she settled herself for watching the steady stream of blood flowing from Keydric's mangled throat.

© 2011 Shayne Winchester


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow that was interesting. It was a tad bit gory for my taste. I would really like to know why she was ripping that guys throat out. Overall it was really good.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
1 Review
Added on February 27, 2011
Last Updated on February 27, 2011

Author

Shayne Winchester
Shayne Winchester

Fishers, IN



About
I highly doubt anyone will actually take the time out of their lives to read this, but whatever, here we go. My name is Shayne Winchester, clearly, and I am 14-years-old. I am proudly of the female ge.. more..

Writing