Devin. Devin. Devin.

Devin. Devin. Devin.

A Chapter by Shelby

Dr. Moon, Wellll, here it goes.
So, I've liked him since last year, he was one of Chad's friends and Chad was very clear with me, to stay away from him. He valued his friends, and I wasn't sure which one of us he valued more. That is not the point here though.
This is talk about Devin.
He is the sweetest boy I think I have ever talked to, and so talented.
He can draw, he makes music, and he always knows what to say for the most part.
I just wish he could honestly see how lovely he is.
He gets upset sometimes, and I wish I knew how to fix him.
If I could just hug him and love him forever, I swear to you I would.
He met Brad, and my father, even Brad's wife and my step mother.
Which was all very interesting.
He taste in music is perfect.
He is beyond perfect.
I am just so worried I am going to ruin this.
I know it's only been two weeks, but I swear to you I would marry him.
It's rushing it, Believe me, I know.
But he just makes my heart race, and he is by far the best thing that was happened to me in SUCH a long time.
I know that Chad isn't really happy about us, but for the first time, I really don't care what he thinks, about anything.
Which is so strange coming from me, but it is so true, and it is a great thing to say.
I just really hope he means it when he says that he loves me.
But I have learned in the past that some people don't, I guess I just love really easily.
But I am always hoping, you know.
He is one of the good ones, I am sure of that. Scared of that as well.
I would do anything to make this boy happy, he deserves to be happy. I am just so worried that I stress him out, with all of my issues. But I have a tendency to do that to everyone.




© 2013 Shelby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on March 12, 2013
Last Updated on March 12, 2013


Author

Shelby
Shelby

Nothingville, FL



About
I do this, because my Therapist thinks it would be good for me, to help with stress. more..

Writing