Telling her how it is

Telling her how it is

A Story by Sherbs Dreaming Tree Of Poetry

You say that you're not the skinniest or most beautiful or whatever?
Well we've known each other for nearly 6 years now and I spent three or four of them being in love with you. And to this day I still think that you are amazing :) You're a balance of nice and nasty, a beautiful girl, you don't spend everyday throwing up or not eating. You spend days doing f**k all and chilling. Well ya wanna know something? Thats what people with a brain and a soul do, you need days of pigging out and doing nothing. It indulges the soul. F**k the establishment with its rules of beauty right. I'm not the f****n nicest most beautiful guy in the world but y'know what? I'm still hear and getting chicks. Not f*****g arseholes b*****s that are a size 0, girls with some f*****g meat on their bones. There is nothing worse than a skinny b***h ok?

Now you may not listen to this and just dismiss it but hey its true

© 2011 Sherbs Dreaming Tree Of Poetry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Finally someone who is true to themselves. It's hard to find anyone that is true to themselves and doesn't conform to what society thinks they should do.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is really sweet Sherb, you know how to get your point across when you need to :P x

Posted 12 Years Ago


aint tht the f*****g truth.. although i could be sayin tht cause im a big girl....but i love who i am and if u dont like it walk the f**k away cause im a big girl and can still get f****n men that are sexy as hell lol:)


Posted 12 Years Ago


A perfectly pointed and abstract piece, well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


"There is nothing worse than a skinny b***h ok?"
Your point was made loud and clear. I never like skinny woman. I felt sorry for them. I would want to take them out for a good meal before anything else. I like this poem. Direct and honest words telling a true story. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think she's lucky to have you and I hope she see's it soon...xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


She's lucky, and blind :) you better let her know :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2011
Last Updated on May 30, 2011

Author

Sherbs Dreaming Tree Of Poetry
Sherbs Dreaming Tree Of Poetry

Kirkcaldy, Sherbs house on Sherbs street :D, United Kingdom



About
I am Sherb of Sherbs Dreaming tree, Come inside and see, My marvellous range of tea. Haha Im Sherb I love poetry, it was my life for wuite a while and i have been suffering an 18 month block .. more..

Writing