Flowers are beautiful and so is your relationship

Flowers are beautiful and so is your relationship

A Story by Shikha Srivastava
"

Where there are flowers, there is love as ‘flowers are love’s truest language.’

"

Where there are flowers, there is love as ‘flowers are love’s truest language.’ You’ll be surprised to know that in the Victorian era, lovers used to have an entire conversation using different flowers only. Team TogetherV has been doing their bit to strengthen the love bond between two souls, and in their endeavor, they have assembled a few little beauties that will help you to exactly express your feelings. So let’s began the most romantic journey.


Red Carnations �" love, fascination and admiration

When it is the most important day of your life, and you want to propose your beloved to be the companion for the rest of your life then do get the bunch of these mesmerizing beauties, and you are inevitably going to get ‘yes’ as an answer. These are also the first wedding anniversary flowers, so don’t forget to surprise with these darlings.


Daisies �" desire, cheerfulness, and innocence

You admire her innocence, purity, the way she talks, the way she walks, and everything about her. Now is the time to profess your love to your partner with these tiny miracles. Love is sure to bring eternal happiness in your life. The pinkies will make your love blush like never before.


Red Roses �" the epitome of true love

The most powerful symbol of love and one of the most popular flowers amongst lovers. Get a bunch of dozen red roses for her if you genuinely and madly love her. Swoon her with its lovely sight and fragrance; she will fall for you.


Lilies �" shows your infatuation

Her smiles have given you sleepless nights. You are completely infatuated with her innocence and beauty. Carry these flowers to convey your feelings perfectly if you are fascinated with her. These heavenly flowers are a symbol of a strong bond with your partner.


Orchids �" when you are genuinely in love

These rare and magnificent flowers are a symbol of deep and true love. They come in wonderful shades and colour, so choose your favourite one to woo or impress her. Surprise her with these lovely flowers and you sure to make that special place in her heart.


TogetherV curates perfect experiences for lovers who want to express their love for each other in an enchanting way. We arrange exclusive theme candlelight dinners, candlelight dinners with a stay and much more.  Let us know your preference for flowers, and we will make the venue just out from a romantic Hollywood movie.

© 2019 Shikha Srivastava


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on October 16, 2019
Last Updated on October 16, 2019