Mistletoe Kiss

Mistletoe Kiss

A Story by ShirishaTeddy
"

Christmas Surprise

"
Arnav walked inside his room gathering the day's events. He still couldn't believe that Khushi and his whole family concealed about her participating in the Mrs. India contest from him. But he couldn't be angry on her for a long time. And tonight, he had a surprise for her.

His gaze was caught while walking past his French window when a breeze tickled his face. A soft passionate and mesmerizing smile embraced his eyes seeing her across the poolside practicing her yoga. He stood arrested looking at her without blinking. The poolside was lit with a soft light bathing her fragile visage covered in sky blue night dress which was illuminating her beauty along with the soft blue color of reflecting water. A wavy gentle breeze was swaying the plants. She was indeed his brightest star, ravishing him with a soothing touch of life.

It was the month of December and the soothing breeze made his beautiful wife look more mesmerizing. 

She bent forward, sideways and stretched while he stood quietly watching her, stunned, lost, and arrested. Her beauty bewitched him, making him lose in her. Suddenly, she slipped, and he was bluntly pulled out of his intense meditation. He ran towards her to hold her to cocoon his Khushi in between his arms as always. 

She felt his hands on hers, making her steady. Her back brushed with his, their hands intertwined, their breaths collided while their heartbeats merged, beating with a rhythm.

 "Khushi, I have something for you." She could feel his breath fanning her neck making her breathe to suspend for a while. He gently lowered her arms by taking her entire weight on himself. so that she could put her foot down which was elevated on her thigh for a while. Her essence now entangled him as a spell. 

He gently cupped her shoulder leaning near her ear and caressed her cheek with a deep kiss. She quivered with his touch which always made her lose in him.

  
He slowly turned her around, but she stumbled and he held her as always, keeping her close to his heart. 

He picked her in arms and went down to the hall of the mansion. Khushi just kept looking into his eyes. Arnav dropped her down gently and held her shoulder to turn her. Khushi was surprised a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. She looked back at Arnav with an automatic, genuine smile on her lips and Arnav smiled back. 

"You liked it?" He asked hugging her from behind.

"It's beautiful, Arnavji." She said as she put her head on his chest and admired the tree. 

"I have something more beautiful." He said with a spark in his eyes. "Come with me." 

He led her over to the doorstep of their room. He softly touched her hair, and then whispered, "Look up."
Sharon raised her eyes to the ceiling and saw that they were standing directly under a beautifully decorated mistletoe. 

Flashback

Arnav worked on his laptop as Khushi shuffled the channels on the TV sitting beside him. After a while, she stopped as some commercials came on showing a couple. They were standing in a living room full of Christmas decorations, and the man was giving a smiling woman a diamond bracelet. The woman threw her arms around the man, and they kissed. Khushi's face lit up as she held Arnav's arm tightly. Arnav looked towards her and then to the TV as he could see the thing in her eyes. He smiled. 

"They say if you kiss under a mistletoe in Christmas, you stay together always. It's a symbol of romance." He said as he continued to work back.

She sighed and stared at the floor. She would give anything to be the woman in that commercial. But from where would her Laad Governor bring mistletoe for her?

Flashback ends

She looked back at Arnav, and then closed her eyes as he leaned in to kiss her. As he pressed his lips on hers, they felt warm and soft, and Khushi moved closer to him. She felt Arnav gently place his hand on her back. After few second she could feel his hand everywhere on her back body. She moaned sensuously in her throat as he deepened the kiss.

When Khushi opened her eyes, Arnav gazed back at her. 

"Now you can say you've been kissed under the mistletoe," he said.

Khushi smiled. She wanted to be close to him again, so she put her arms around his waist and rested her head against his chest. In turn, Arnav hugged her back. 

"What do you want to do now?" he whispered in her ear.

"Stay just like this," Khushi whispered back. "It's the best Christmas present, Arnavji." She smiled. "But I don't have anything for you."

"There's something you can give me right now," Arnav said.

"What?" Khushi asked.

"A kiss."

Khushi laughed, and then she leaned forward, claiming Arnav's lips again. She kissed him like there is no tomorrow.

"Merry Christmas, my love." Arnav said in between the kiss.

"Merry Christmas." She smile after pulling away. 

"Hey Devimaiyya!" Khushi jumped. "I had to sleep early and you kept me awake for so long. I have to work hard for the contest and take care of my sleep. Good night, Arnavji." 

She said in a single breath and climbed the bed, pulling the duvet on herself while Arnav stood their speechless. He got nothing to say and hence, decided to join her on the bed. Indeed, his Khushi was the only piece in the universe and she must write a book named, "1000 ways of spoiling romantic moments by Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada." 

© 2019 ShirishaTeddy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww, how sweet this was! For sure every woman must want to be seen just like how Arnav saw Khushi, Mrs. India candidate or not. I didn't realize before that it was hard to obtain mistletoe as I live in the States, but I can see how special that mistletoe kiss must be. It's a while since Christmas, but I'm longing for it again.
Charming piece, well done~!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 5, 2019
Last Updated on January 5, 2019
Tags: Christmas, love, romance

Author