This Is What I do

This Is What I do

A Poem by Liam Riley

There is something about your face that triggers love within my soul. I can’t look at you without being hit with an unimaginable force of lust that controls my thoughts. Your face soothes my anger, and cures my frustration. Just one glance does all that, and I’m forever yearning for it. You could say I’m addicted to you, but that may be overrated so let us settle at extremely drawn to your magnetic love. I told you a thousand forever’s, I said nothing in between but what I never said was that the memories of you and I are the sweetest in my head. The sugary candy parts of my mind that stick to my heart as they pass right through. When I see you, feel you, hold you my heart beats faster then I can hear and the butterflies are forever in flight. If my insides could speak, they would tell up overloading love that runs through my veins; the blood cells spell out your name.

© 2009 Liam Riley


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

ahhh the power of love/lust...a very sweet write!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 8, 2009
Last Updated on October 8, 2009

Author

Liam Riley
Liam Riley

Toronto, Canada



About
Im Liam. I have been writing since I could remember. Making up stories and characters all through my life, usually to help me through it. In a sense, my characters are my family, friends, and.. more..

Writing