I really Am

I really Am

A Poem by Liam Riley

There is no hurt like this, nothing that can compare to this vile punishment. My heart is raw, ripped and torn and has walked a thousand forevers. I still scream for you, beg for you and kneel in your honour. I would give anything for your glance, or your touch whatever for your affection. You’re my queen, my baby, my boo and any other pet names we’ve called each other. I can’t breathe, you have my rhythm, I can’t see, you have my magic. The hop in my step and the sparkle in my eye have since deceased in your absence. Return to the reality, return to my domain. Return to the girl who is dieing to give you her all, her everything, her soul. On a silver, no gold platter that is a special as your love is to me. I miss you; oh gosh do I miss you. Your pure laughter used to fuel my heart’s beating, but the pump’s ran dry. Tears run like fresh springs, and then it comes up. Shows up like a surprise, I love you. I don’t want to be who I was, I want to succeed, break free from this slump and prosper. I will be mature, and treat us as such. I don’t want just a second chance; I want to make this right. I want to start over, leave everything behind us and ride. Together as fate brought us be, as one we will become. You’re my everything… My dreams, my song that im playing on repeat darling. I love you. I miss you. I’m a mess without you, I truly am.
 

© 2009 Liam Riley


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Touché. Nicely done, you could probably divide it into small stanzas, but I think it's good as is. You can really tell exactly what you're feeling. Sucks that you had to go through all of that. Hopefully it's fixable.

Keep Writing.
Melissa.

Posted 14 Years Ago


If the person you wrote this to does not feel abit a sympathy i feel horrible. I can tell you're hurt. I wish you the best. This is really good.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 8, 2009

Author

Liam Riley
Liam Riley

Toronto, Canada



About
Im Liam. I have been writing since I could remember. Making up stories and characters all through my life, usually to help me through it. In a sense, my characters are my family, friends, and.. more..

Writing