The One That Got away

The One That Got away

A Story by purplehead

He speaks but doesn't speak much, his attention spasm for her grows weaker and weaker, he saids not to worry but she does so anyway, she wakes up the next morning with him gone and a card left under her pillow.. She reads it, thinking it was just a love card turns out it was a break up card with him telling her that it was never meant to be from the start and how it was a mistake to have gone even further with her from that one night they had hooked up night... " it was fun while it lasted " he stated at the end of the message on the card.. She stood reading and reading it a thousand times thinking that this wasn't real.. Until she looked in the drawers to see all his clothes and shoes were taken out of it... She than called and called his phone for the answering machine to say this every time she called. " this subscriber doesn't exist" she than laid back in bed falling asleep telling herself she was dreaming, even when she knew she wasn't...

© 2017 purplehead


Author's Note

purplehead
Tell me your thoughts

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty nice story, a little be sad that things turn out this way at the end though.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Added on April 13, 2017
Last Updated on April 13, 2017

Author

purplehead
purplehead

Pompano beach , FL



About
I'm 17 years old and I love bacon and romantic movies as well as scary movies.. One day I will have a part on changing the world more..

Writing
The Dancer The Dancer

A Story by purplehead