Sit Under A Tree

Sit Under A Tree

A Story by Siddhant_s
"

This is a vivid description of what one experiences when one sits under a tree and wishes to share an intimate relationship with a tree.

"

Sit under a tree, thoughtless. Focus your five senses towards the tree. See the shimmering leaves displaying a tranquil colour. Remember its bark as a dome for organisms to thrive. Hear the hustle and bustle of the flowing branches. Experience, the rejuvenating chirp of the birds, the joyous squeak of the squirrel and the euphoric buzz of the dragonflies rejoicing under the calm Sun. Smell the aroma of freshness surrounding the tree, as if an aura. Take in the scent of the dew present around. Taste the invigorating cool of water vapour released by the lively transpiring plant. Be amazed as you savour the delight offered by the fragrance of the diverse flowers and fruits. Feel the chill sensation left by the blowing breeze. Touch the intricate and delicate design of nature imprinted on the modest tree.

Use your five senses equally and sit under the tree in ecstasy.

© 2022 Siddhant_s


Author's Note

Siddhant_s
Please check for Grammatical Errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on April 30, 2022
Last Updated on April 30, 2022
Tags: #Bliss #Nature #Beautiful #Tree