Those Three Words

Those Three Words

A Story by Alicia™
"

Will he ever say those three sacred words to you?

"

You watch the butterflies flutter by; a tiny rainbow of pink, lavender, and the most gorgeous shade of gold you’d ever seen. You twist your head to the left to see Ben, your boyfriend, beside you.

 

You think wistfully of how you wish he’d tell you he loved you. He’d everything but proclaimed his love for you… Those kisses under the old willow tree, those long walks under the moonlight… they’d have been perfect for him to tell her those 3 words, but he hadn’t. Would he say them to you today?

 

You find his gorgeous hazel eyes – the windows to his soul – looking deep into yours. What was he thinking? She couldn’t be sure, but he had the sweetest smile ever. Those lips… one corner pulled up just a little more than the other, a nice red color.

 

The day was beautiful, the sun high in the sky, and the wind blowing through your hair. Birds were chirping all around, and there was only one thing that could possibly make this day better.

 

“Baby, I want to tell you something…”

“What is it, Ben?”

 

Your heart pounded as you thought of what he could possibly want to tell you. If it was those 3 words… you were certain you’d die in his arms.

 

“I-“ Ben broke off halfway.

“You look beautiful today,” he finished quickly.

 

It was obvious that he wanted you to forget what he’d said before. He give him a slightly puzzled look.

 

“You…?”

 

You wanted to know what he was going to say…

 

“I…”

 

He looked down at his hands, playing with his fingers. Suddenly, he looked up and looked deep into your eyes, you felt yourself melt into them, your body turning helpless and vulnerable against his piercing gaze.

 

“I love you.”

 

Your heart skipped a beat – those words, coming from Ben’s velvet-smooth voice… from those eyes. The way he looked at you when he said that – there was no denying he spoke the truth. There was no hesitation in his words.

 

“Ben I-“

 

You began to reply to his words, but his lips silenced your words forever. His mouth moving in sync with yours, gentle yet urgent at the same time. His fingers caressed the back of your neck, and you reached your hand up, running your fingers through his hair. The passion between the both of you grew stronger by the millisecond.

© 2009 Alicia™


Author's Note

Alicia™
This is a scenario thing, so ignore the constant 'you'.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It's not bad at all. I would like a bit more dialogue, maybe so the characters were defined a bit more, but overall I don't have much of a problem with this piece. It's a good piece. BUT.

'The passion between the both of you grew stronger by the millisecond.'
You need a better ending then that. Something to round the story off properly. That ending just seems to leave me hanging.

So yeah, good work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is so nicely written and a passionately written with every ounce of love

well done

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's not bad at all. I would like a bit more dialogue, maybe so the characters were defined a bit more, but overall I don't have much of a problem with this piece. It's a good piece. BUT.

'The passion between the both of you grew stronger by the millisecond.'
You need a better ending then that. Something to round the story off properly. That ending just seems to leave me hanging.

So yeah, good work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You have a very romantic soul. All your stories have such a happy note to it. The whole 'love conquers all' predicament really defines itself in your works. Great job =]

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I. Love. This. End of story :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 23, 2009
Last Updated on October 12, 2009

Author

Alicia™
Alicia™

Where dreamers reside



About
Hello, everyone! I don't think I really need to say my name, but I love getting to know people, so feel free to leave me a message. One thing though: please don't send me read requests for books or.. more..

Writing
Galaxy Galaxy

A Poem by Alicia™


Beyond You Beyond You

A Poem by Alicia™