This year….

This year….

A Story by Siimran K Juneja
"

2015 is was a year full of good and bad times for me. so here is a short glimpse of this year……..

"

2015 year was a year full of good and bad moments for me.


Bad times because it I lost my lovely grandfather in August. One of the most important people in my life, my grandfather went away from me so suddenly that his absence will always be felt throughout my life. His smile, his ideas, dreams and aspirations will always stay in my life and I will try my best to follow them. I know he has felt me alone in his world but I know that he is always around me, guiding me and felling proud of me. His absence is felt by my family as well. My responsibilities even change all of sudden. Now I had to look after even my grandmother making her feel loved and making her feels important for us. The girl who used to just look for herself first and then the rest of family, now had the responsibility to look after her family and grandmother and then her family. It was tough in the start but now I feel more loved and cared as I am getting the love of two mothers in my life. My grandparents have been my first parents as what I am today, my nature, values and thoughts have been shaped by them. The love, care and warmth they have given to me, no other person on this earth has given me. My grandparents will always remain important for me. The loss of my grandfather will always stay in my life. But, at the same moment of time the amount of strength and the feeling of responsibility I have got in my life, I will try my level best to handle them successfully.


This year was also a start if my college life!! Finally the college I wanted since one year, the hard work I did in order to achieve it, finally it all come to a success. When I first time stepped in this college I had just one objective that was to come out as a successful media person after three years from here. With this objective I even knew that the people I will come across here will be full of competition and focus. On one will stand with you, everyone will compete with you at each step. But this college gave me so good souls that I feel that I was completely wrong. Full of warmth and love this college gave me so many friends I did not imagined in my life. In just a week we all got familiar to each other so much that we felt that we know each other since years…..


My first week encountered me to a very special friend. With her cute smile and long hair her quite nature told me that I have to go to her to introduce myself. I thought she is a reserved but she was not. A big fan of Salman Khan she was very different from me. But still till date the way we talk to each other I don’t talk to anyone like that. All the time losing her spectacles and my duty to find them for her, when our classes got scuffled I still miss my duty.

Next I encountered a guy who I can’t forget ever in my life as in the starting days we had a fight with each other. I hate when people unnecessary shout at me for no reason and he did that. We had such a bad fight that for months I did not feel like seeing his face. But now that guys is a good friend of mine who comes to me whenever he needs some help in his life.


I even encountered an IPS officer who was a hard as officer from outside and as cute as a friend form inside. She wants to be an IPS officer. Jolly and childish kind of a person she is so charm and always happy that I loved to be with her. I even met a buddy guy in my college life. With his stupid pranks and support in all my pranks and work, he was always calm while I was tensed and worried. He was always positive and supportive to me in this journey. I even met a naughty sister of mine who was partner in all my pranks and jokes. Taking out a different meaning in every sentence, Doing naughty stuffs and back bitching of faculties she was a partner in all. We had of good and bad times, a lot of fights and misunderstandings, but still we stand for each other in every problem in our life.


I met two soul sisters even. Both are in my current class. So let me explain about them one by one. One of them worked with me in one of the assignments. I even went to her house. A person full of naughtiness and sweetness she never let me feel down and bad on our mistakes as she said she has faith in me. She always made me feel that I have the capability to do it and I can. We shared too many moments together. She handled me, supported me and most above loved me. Another one is my true copy who is just like me. Short tempered, hyper tension she is just like me. In fact, when we talk to each other either of us keeps on saying agreed to each other. Though our friendship mounded late but she is the one who I personally love to be with. We are so similar to each other.


Another one is my lovely friend who finds love and enjoyment in everything around her. She is happy with everyone and everything around her. That’s why when class said to make her the CR, I agreed with them. Her cute voice always turns me towards her. Her cousin is as good as she is, in fact she is more smiling them her. Wherever you are standing she will always come to you and care for you. I learnt for her that sometimes you need to let go things and move on.


I met a strange girl too in this college who is now a great friend to me. Though she is different from me but still taught me that you don’t need anyone to enjoy your life. She is a high opinion person who keeps on telling her opinion and thoughts. Sometimes it’s annoying but sometimes they are wrathful. I met another girl who is actually a boy in nature. She is the most entertaining person in my life as when I am with her I forget all my problems. Giving a great word way apart from other is her habit and listening music all the time is her routine. I met a lazy girl with her too who is so lazy that she will not even go to the washroom to wash her hands. But sometimes she is so hardworking that even I feel complex from her. But when she smiles and tell me to do something I don’t know why I feel like helping her.


In boys I met so many that I don’t know where to start from. So starting with the knowledge person in my life. He is like google who has answer to every question, knowledge about every topic I ask and help in any moment in my life. Always making me laugh and understanding my problems and coming with a solution to it he was always where to handle me. I even met a joker in my life. He missed every class, was there in college but not in class but that the same moment of time ready for any photographic work. I even met a film maker too. I met a bike lover who was always late to the class and a silent creature in my life. I even used to get irritated from him as I have to explain everything as he is such a fool in my life as everything had to explain to him. I met a great guy who enjoyed every bit of his life. Whatever be the problem he is chill and with no worries. If a fight is going on between two people he will come in between them and take the advantage of their fight.


I met a great friend who has now turned into a brother in my life. He is a true friend way apart from me. Highly talented with a urge to do something in life and full of work that he even does not have time to take my phone. A love and all-time favourite company of mine, he is always ready to help me but not able to help me due to some reason. A person who always sandwiches me between his problems and tells me to solve them. He is a kid with a child smile and big thoughts. He always encourages me to be independent and self-reliant in my life. He approaches a problem in a different way from all of us and has a different thought process than all of us.


Apart from all my friends my life got completed this year as I met my loving brother again after so many years. We all did not met for years and now when I met them I felt that my life is completed now. My family is completed. The amount of satisfaction I get with them I did not get with anyone with them. Their thoughts, smiles and success make me proud of them. I just love them and now I don’t want to lose them.


There is a lot to say but still I have to end this article as I know it has turned to lengthy now. I will say in the end that all of you are and will be the most important people in my life who made this year a happy year despite of the losses I had in my life. I wish you all a happy new year. Forgive me if I did anything wrong with you and let’s forget the past and move towards a new year. May god bless you all with a lot of happiness and success for the next year!!

© 2015 Siimran K Juneja


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on December 20, 2015
Tags: 2015 year moments

Author

Siimran K Juneja
Siimran K Juneja

new delhi, delhi, India



About
a random writer who expresses her thoughts and feeling here. hope u be a part of it!!! more..

Writing