Story of a Girl (Part 2)

Story of a Girl (Part 2)

A Story by Siimran K Juneja
"

So far, you met a free girl who loved to take responsibilities in her life. She is is highly cultured. She falls in love with a boy who ditches her. Now will she revive for that set back?

"

She was scattered, helpless. The friends which she thought as helpful, loving; now she felt that they all are acting. She felt that she is too simple for the world. The world was diplomat for her. There was a vacuum around her of hatred, depression and anger. She did not trust anyone. She started to act diplomatically. She was lost in her own way of life. She gave up. She was full of loneliness. She was not with her friends. She tried to kill herself, but failed. She killed herself not physically, but mentally.


She engaged herself in studies. She worked day and night on it. She was so much engrossed that she forgot she has a family, friends and people around her. Her happiness was in her books. She did all this in order to forget the love of her life. She left all her responsibilities. She left her extra-curricular activities. Her friends and family were tensed for her. She mounted herself in the wall of guilt and depression.

Her family counseled her a lot. They tried to explain her that life is beyond those books. Then, gradually her life took a change.


The last two years of her schooling came. She got the stream of her choice. She was completely isolated. The word “love” did not exist in her dictionary. She was carrying a fake smile on her face……..

She met a group of students who were theater lovers. Her friend encouraged her to take part in theatre activities. She went ahead and performed well. Soon, she became a part of the group. She was full of emotions and expressions again. She was full of happiness and joy again. Her life started to become colorful. She was happy but still something was still missing……….


She was balanced in her life now. She was excelling in all the directions. She joined 11th grade. She met new friends. Still, she did not trust anyone. Still, she was diplomat with everyone. As her life was taking a turn, she met a strange introvert guy. He was totally engrossed in himself. His life was just based on his books and himself. He was a silent guy.


She met him. He scored exceptionally well than her. She started to talk to him. They both became friends. Slowly, as their friendship moved ahead. She realized that he was caring and loving to her. They both started to respect each other. There was competition between them, but it was friendly one. The guy who used to not talk to a person for more than 30 mins, started to talk to her for hours now….


A wind of care, love and respect started to create around that girl. She started to feel that there is a person who looks upon her and her action, who respects her and cares for their friendship………


So, was this the missing element in her life? Has she started to love him? Will she become the same girl whom you people met in the starting?


Stay tuned for the next part and you will get answer to your questions!!

© 2016 Siimran K Juneja


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

210 Views
Added on March 15, 2016
Last Updated on March 18, 2016
Tags: story, girl, struggle, fiction, love, ditches

Author

Siimran K Juneja
Siimran K Juneja

new delhi, delhi, India



About
a random writer who expresses her thoughts and feeling here. hope u be a part of it!!! more..

Writing