Story of a Girl (Part 3)

Story of a Girl (Part 3)

A Story by Siimran K Juneja
"

So far you have come across a girl who is very caring. She falls in love with a guy who ditches her. She was scattered and helpless just then she finds someone in her life. Is this that the love she i

"

She was happy. She was full of work and enjoyment. For her, life was set as complete and according to her wants. She was being loved, cared and respected. She was scoring well. It was as if her dreams were getting fulfilled my god. But does everyone get a perfect all the time??


The last days of the schooling came. Her curiosity to tell his love came to an end. And the day came when they stood beside each other to confess. She told him everything she felt for him in the last two years. He kept on hearing her with a smile. She was in her full swing. She felt that if she will not tell him what she will lose him. And that’s what she did.


When she finished, she looked towards him. He was sitting beside her. Silent, quiet, looking at her. He offered her some water. She was surprised as he did not react to her talks. And finally she asked him. Before, she could even question her, he hugged her. She felt his warmth, she felt his love. They were one soul two bodies. She had tears in her eyes. He wiped them and said they are precious for him. She smiled. He said her that he respected her feelings. He is lucky to have her in his life. He even feels same for her. But, he even said something that she did not expected.

He said to her that he is not deserved able to take her in the journey of life. She was shocked. He said he wants his love to be something in life. He also wanted to be something great in life. He said he is nothing right now. He questioned her that what will she tell about his love to her parents? She was surprised to listen to him as she did not though that her love will think so maturely about this relationship. He said to her that she owns a very important place in his life. He wants to spend his entire life with her. But, he wants to spend a successful life with her. He wants her to be successful in her life. After that, he went quite, standing in one of the corners of the room. She got up and hugged him from his back. He said to him that she is her weakness and strength. She turned him. She had a smiled on her face.


She said to him that she is glad to have him in her life. She explained him what he means in her life. She said to him that she will wait for him. She will strive hard to be successful in her life and will always wish that he also becomes successful in his life. She was proud to have him. He was about to leave just then she said that she believes in true love. She has loved him. She will wait for him as she knows he will come to her only.


They parted their ways. He went to his path of successful and so did she. They both still know that they will come together no matter what.


Readers’, personally speaking this story was always there in my mind. I even believe in true love. I believe that if you have truly loved your partner, your partner will come back to you no matter what because there is no distance between hearts…….


It’s hard to find a true love in life. It’s hard to find someone in your life who can think so much for you. It’s not about being there for each other, it’s not even about respecting each other. These things even come in friendship. It’s more about teaching each other and thinking for each other’s success. Thinking about where do you want to stand in the eyes of your partner and vise-a-versa.


Now you will be thinking what the end of this story is. So, the end is up to you people. This story is every person story that has experienced love in their life. It’s for every lover who is waiting for each other. So, feel lucky if you have someone to love you. Feel lucky that you will have a long way to go with him/her. Tell him/her you are there for him/her. Just love each other………..

© 2016 Siimran K Juneja


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ish
There's no end for love stories..they just keep on going.. and going.. forever!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2016
Last Updated on March 23, 2016
Tags: girl, story, love, lovers

Author

Siimran K Juneja
Siimran K Juneja

new delhi, delhi, India



About
a random writer who expresses her thoughts and feeling here. hope u be a part of it!!! more..

Writing