Heaven

Heaven

A Story by Silbe
"

A short story, to remind us of one of the most important questions in the human history.

"
As all good stories start by, our story also starts with : once apon a time ; there was a beautiful child. A beautiful seed of humanity , blue hair , golden eyes with red lips
; red like blood. This childs body seemed to have indured 10 years of life. Our young hero opens those human eyes to see a white sky , no clouds nor birds singing.
but it's not only the sky wich is white but also the horizon and the ground. This human walks, and walks, and walks; he walked as much as those young poor human legs were
able to take him,and still all what he saw is white.

That body reached its limit, and it begged for rest ; so the human gave up and let his eyes close. The human woke up couple houers later hungry, and befor the human had the chance to start thinking on how to get some food , from no where a huge feast apeared infront of him, the human was puzzled. Yet the hunger didn't allow the poor human to over think or question the situation.Every time the human needed water or food it would just apear from thin air, the human never got cold or hot it was always the right temperture.

The human continued on sleeping eating drinking and walking, it seemed he was searching for something.But I couldn't tell what he was searchsing for, because all what ever was requierd for that human to survive was availble.Years passed, and our child grew up to become a beautiful girl.During all those years she kept walking,and walking...

Suddenly she saw something, at the horizon far far away something was moving , perhaps someone. She starts running and when she got closer to it; she saw a man.They didn't talk but they started interacting with each other from huging to kissing to staring at each other. I toke notice that she stoped walking she just sat there interacting with that man.
Nature took over and the woman got pregnant, they stayed in the same spot for years interacting with each other till that day came, they seemed to be fighting , they didn't scream , nor make any sound. They just looked at each other with anger and hate, I dont know the reason but they seperated and walked away from each other. The man disapeared into thin air,  and ouer hero is back to walking, 10 years have passed and yet she didn't give birth. On the 6th month of the 10th year of her pregnancy she laid an egg.

She bite her arm till blood started dripping, and she held her bleeding hand over the egg, with each blood droplet the egg became bigger, and simultaneously ouer hero got weeker.
The egg started cracking and our hero started fading from existence, the moment that the egg cracked open our hero simply dissapeared. The egg unfolded to become like a flat
bed , and it merged with the ground, over that bed apeared a beautiful seed of humanity.

© 2017 Silbe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmmm... I dont know what to make of this piece...
But it kept me immersed until the very end .. The title you chose Heaven drew me in .. But towards the end You lost me again... Needless to say regardless I enjoyed this.. Perhaps this is just too deep for my perception of it ...


Keep writing you have something ...



Posted 6 Years Ago


Silbe

6 Years Ago

Every reader might understand this piece differently, thank you for your kind words.
Farmgirl

6 Years Ago

Very welcome i agree

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

546 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 8, 2017
Last Updated on August 9, 2017
Tags: What is the point of life, What is the meaning of life

Author

Silbe
Silbe

About
If you want to chase after your dreams, then you should be put to sleep. more..

Writing
Sinking Sinking

A Story by Silbe