Sinking

Sinking

A Story by Silbe
"

Last thoughts of a warrior.

"
Will you remember to take care of the empire, will the people live free. The sun is fading, the silence is surrounding my soul. Will those kids have any food tonight, can the enemy feel empathy towards his past self. Is there any way to win a war?

Killing to live , dying to survive. We create ideas then die fulfilling them , but why?
Can't we simply live? 

I know why, it's because this life isn't enough for us , it doesn't fulfill us ; existing to exist is simply madness.
At least that's what our souls lead us to. We want more than existing we want to be appreciated, because if we aren't ; then there is no point of our existence , we want our existence to be important because its all what we have.

Yes that's it, there is nothing special about life, its just all what we have so we want to make it important. We want to prove to this universe or to that god, that our existence is worth something, because it's always better to have something rather not having anything, or is it?

Dear sea tell them my story, my heart is sinking but my soul is raising, I fought with all what I had to let them smile again, a smile that has  no meaning nor a purpose, but at least they have a smile.

Do not tell them that they are fighting for what they don't have, lie to them my friend. The best gift they had is a lie.

© 2017 Silbe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

362 Views
Added on August 8, 2017
Last Updated on August 8, 2017
Tags: Existence

Author

Silbe
Silbe

About
If you want to chase after your dreams, then you should be put to sleep. more..

Writing
Heaven Heaven

A Story by Silbe