Your tRACK.

Your tRACK.

A Story by Silencer
"

.

"


 

 

 

Rihanna - Diamonds
Get Rihanna’s eighth studio album ANTI now:Download on TIDAL: http://smarturl.it/downloadANTIStream on TIDAL: http://smarturl.it/streamANTIdlxDownload on iTu...
www.youtube.com

 

Mark 10:15:  Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”

 

 

Luke 8:46:  But Jesus said, “Somebody touched Me, for I perceived power going out from Me.”

 

Luke 8:46:  And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

 

 

0.  Matthew 4:17 + James 3:2 = John 10:34 + Matthew 21:43.

 

 

From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

 

For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.

 

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’?

 

“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

 

 

The first WORD GOD preached is "Repent."

 

Which simply means to empty yourself of all sin.

 

When a person repents, (according to James 3:2,) they become a John 10:34 god.

 

When the first of us repents, Matthew 21:43 begins.

 

I did.  So Matthew 21:43 has begun.

 

 

Believe it or not.

 

 

-god

 

 

Now,

 

what do you think happens next?

 

(Hint:  See top line.  (0.))

 

 

P.S.  In my Opinion, the most needed trait to achieve John 10:34, is sincerity.

 

 

////////


HOW TO BECOME god


by god



John 10:34:  Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’?


Jesus told you what to do to become gods, with the very-first WORD HE preached.


Matthew 4:17:  From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”


To repent means to empty yourself of all sin.


Sin is anything less than perfect.


Perfect is defined by James 3:2.


James 3:2:  For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.



*****


You must renew your mind to the WORD, and perfect every word, thought and deed, in your mind, heart and body.


You must eliminate every single sin you can honestly identify within yourself completely.  Not most.


(It goes without saying that you must be absolutely sincere.)


*****



Once you meet these requirements,


you will be turned into a Christian god.



If you have a problem, come see me.


You shouldn't.  Nothing is left-out.



GOD bless and be with you.


i


P.S.  To be saved, demonstrate belief in Jesus.


////////

 
 

1.  

 

I'd like everyone to choose to do the most with their lives that GOD has given them that they can.

 

 

2.

 

It is written, that if you believe in Jesus, you will be saved.

 

If you believe in Jesus, you will at least try to do what He said.

 

Most of you make little effort here at all.

 

 

I think it's Matthew 7:21 that applies here.  Such people aren't saved.

 

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

 

And Matthew 12:50.  For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.

 

 

*Millions of people*, say the "Sinner's Prayer", think that they're 'all-set for Heaven', and *forget all about GOD*.

 

Because people tell them, "If you mean it when you say it, you'll be saved."  And it's true.  See the above sentence.

 

You shall know them by their fruits.  Millions have *zero* fruit.  Not a single one.  And off to Hell, they all will go.

 

People forget that it's JESUS WHO decides if you really believe in HIM.  If you never do anything for HIM, *YOU DON'T*.

 

 

He gave you TWO commandments.

 

Love GOD and love your neighbors.  (People.  And why not animals too?)

 

How much you do A. is shown by how much you do B..

 

And if you're not doing B., but call yourself a Christian,

 

 

A.  How so?

 

 

oops.

 

 

i

 

 

/

 

 

P.S.  A Christian that dodges the second commandment is a Pharisee and not saved. 

 

 

3.

 

Liberals think that there's one pie, and everyone should grab the biggest slice they can.  Scarcity.

 

Conservatives have common sense.  We are pro-life, (and, can make plenty of pies for everyone.)

 

 

Which behavior system produces positive results:

 

 

Get, then Give?

 

or

 

Give, then Get?

 

/

 

Jesus gave one commandment for men.  And just one other too.

 

HE says something about fruit.

 

 

It bounces back.

 

 

You give:

 

Nothing.

Ignorance.

Dereliction.

Shallowness.

Selfishness.

Inhumanity.

Ridicule.

....

 

 

Take a wild guess, what's coming!

 

i!

 

/

 

 

P.S.  See Luke 6:38 KJV below.

 

 

4.

 

How to know if you're going to Hell.

 

by god.

 

 

The two commandments,

 

our area we need to work on,

 

is switching from being primarily self-centered,

 

to primarily mindful of others.

 

 

Include Everyone, from GOD, to the lowest of HIS creatures, and everyone else in-between,

 

in all of your thoughts,

 

thinking of yourself last.

 

 

Now,

 

if you do not immediately* begin thinking in the way just specified,

 

you are going to Hell.

 

 

*At least before you die.  But if you don't do so now, will you ever?

 

 

Have a Nice Day!

 

 

P.S.  If you're doing that, where do you think you're going?

 

 

//

 

 

Solving Problems, is all about cutting things in half.


by god



Solomon is regarded as the wisest man ever.  (Out of sinners, of course.)


He was judging a dispute between two women as to who a baby's Mother was.


He lacked the evidence needed to judge correctly.  So he created it.


He told the women, "Cut the baby in half!"  And they believed he would.  (He might've.)


This fork he created, from his known facts, produced the evidence he sought,


as both women reacted differently, revealing their inner thoughts.


Solving Problems, is all about cutting things in half.



Many scriptures have two or more true meanings.


Many of our sentences and words do allsow.



These dual-meanings are extremely useful when communicating according to James 3:2.  As perfectly as possible.  Guided by the meanings of words derived from the WORD.


When you speak this way, you are often saying TWO things at ONCE.  Both true.


/


Marines flip to win.


You push or pull us, we don't resist.  We accelerate, and throw you.


/


Do this with everything.


Someone says something stupid, flip it.


Cut IT in half.


Reconsider the words.


See the opening.



As i Move forward,


i Fork and Coalesce streams.



When swinging right doesn't work, i Swing Left.


i Don't miss details, i Use them.



Often, single words can reveal a person's previously unknown inner thoughts.



In the end, it's all about swinging.


Tedious.



But unstoppable.



Success is simple.  Just keep aiming, and fail the required amount. *



-i


//



The moment a C4ristian ignores someone claiming to be John 10:3h,


is the same moment, that they violate Jesus' second commandment.



(And to tHat extent, allsow.)


Tick.


/


TRIALS - This is the Door, into The KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, on Earth, and the Key.

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2848013/


pAGE 2 - pART 4/7 - Miracles - This is a list of some of the miracles I've been doing.

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2859631/


KINGDOM OF HEAVEN - i'M WORKing.

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2862199/


Your tRACK. - .

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2866377/


//



Logical god.



It doesn't actually take much faith to have faith.


Mark 10:15:  Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”


In the Old Testament, GOD made about 1,000 prophetic predictions about Jesus, supporting the New Testament.


Jesus, (GOD) came to Earth, and began PREACHING:


Matthew 4:17:  From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”


The three main WORDs of Jesus' statement are "Repent", "Kingdom" and "hand".



John 10:34:  Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’?


Matthew 21:43:  “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.


Matthew 10:34:  “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.


/  <---


All things are possible with GOD.


John 19:30:  So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.


Matthew 19:26:  But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”


John 14:13:  And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.


/


I was born March 18, and I bring Liberty:


John 3:18:  “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.


//

 

 

iSLAM.

 


 

 

Demo C Rats.

 

 


 

 

John Hagee likes missing first WORDs.

 

He overlooked HOLY (For Omega Love Why,)

 

and he overlooked Repent.  (Jesus' first WORD preached.)

 

 

4 age E.

 

For Omega Love Why.

 

The first WORD GOD preached is "Repent."

That simply means to empty yourself of all sin.  (According to James 3:2.)

When a person repents, they become a John 10:34 god.

When the first of us repents, Matthew 21:43 begins.

i Did.

 


 

 

Foxy (Rush) newsless,

 





South Park - F**s
Harley riders interview
www.youtube.com
 

I told Fox news I would be sending this document out if they didn't do their jobs.

 

 

Fox News is s4allow.

 

They are a bunch of glory-loving twits.

 

sin·c er·i·ty

 

 

Rupert Murdoch, Carley Shimkus, Janice Dean, Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt, Brian Kilmeade, Dana Perino, Harris Faulkner, Tomi Lahren, Neil Cavuto, Jeanine Pirro, Bret Baier, Laura Ingraham, Jesse Watters, Greg Gutfeld, Trace Gallagher, Rachel Campos-Duffy, Alicia Acuna, Jacqui Heinrich, Shannon Bream, Brit Hume.

 

 


 

Flake.

 

They're clearly thinking about homelessness in New York.

 

They're clearly thinking about the murder rate in Chicago.

 

They're clearly thinking about corruption in congress.

 

 

Glory-hound.

 

They're clearly thinking about slavery in China.

 

They're clearly thinking about the national debt.

 

They're clearly thinking about the sexual mutilation of children.

 

 

Proud.

 

They're clearly thinking about abortion.

 

They're clearly thinking about How to Hear GOD.

 

They're clearly thinking about How to do Miracles.

 

 

Cocky.

 

They're clearly thinking about How to become a god.

 

They're clearly thinking about how Letters Mean Words.

 

They're clearly thinking about Perpetual Motion.

 

 

When I got out of the Marine Corps, I set a spiritual goal.  To perfectly literally, obey Jesus, beginning with His first WORD preached.

 

His first WORD preached, is "Repent".  I spent 18 years to do so.  The results were John 10:34 and Matthew 21:43.  I wrote down everything that happened, and shared it with John Hagee and Fox News.

 

In short, they don't care.

 

Which is a really perfect summary of their overall attitudes.

 

If they don't believe John 10:34, then they also don't believe the Man Who said it either.

 

 

Just because you claim you're Christian, doesn't mean you're saved:


Matthew 7:21:  “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.


Matthew 12:50:  For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.


You love glory and think you're righteous.  You're like these people:


Matthew 23:5-7:  But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments. They love the best places at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues, greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men, ‘Rabbi, Rabbi.’


Jesus did not come for them.


Luke 5:32:  I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”


You talk too much:


Matthew 12:36:  But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.


Luke 6:38 KJV:  Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.


1 Corinthians 1:27-28:  But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,


He that walketh with wise men shall be wise, but the company of fools is destroyed.


We become like those with whom we associate.


You do not want to expose yourself or others to these people.


Fox news is only interested in perpetuating the evil Marketplace.


For all of their clamoring for change, they're actually liars, who prefer the status quo.


Which for them is being glorious, and collecting paychecks off the backs of the suffering.


11:16-19 - (Marketplace.) - The world.  See worldly news, talk shows, congress.


“But to what shall I liken this generation? It is like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling to their companions, and saying:

‘We played the flute for you,

And you did not dance;

We mourned to you,

And you did not lament.’

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ But wisdom is justified by her children.”


Fox news cares about its glory, more than GOD, the country or its viewers.  They also don't hate money.


Fox news hits every one of these points that they can:


2 Timothy 3:2-7:  "For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD, having a form of godliness but denying its power.  And from such people turn away!  For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."


You:

10 PRINT "DUMMY"

20 GOTO 10


You in Hell:

DT 0O2

0NGY0 1RI1PU"OMM T "



In short, I went through a whole lot of trouble to help these people, and they act like complete jackasses about it.


 

//

 

 

Pastor Jeffress,

 

Acts like a kind, knowledgeable and enthusiastic believer, who is mild-mannered, and promotes that GOD is in control, while absolving his viewers of personal responsibility.

 

He's certainly not a big wimp.

 

His teaching hasn't advanced one word, in 2,000 years, and he overcharges, for weak, materials.

 

And when the truth comes in his email, he likes to play ignorant, just like every other insincere queer in the world does.

 

Showing, that he can't follow the only commandment Jesus ever gave, concerning men.  So he has no business, being a preacher.

 

 

He's just in it for the money and fame and glory, for himself.  Who is the person that he most works for.

 

He doesn't care that god's 4ear.  F everybody else.

 

He would tell you to be sincere and faithful, while he isn't himself.

 

 

A person claiming to be a Christian believer, who repeatedly avoids obeying Jesus' second commandment, will go straight to Hell, according to Jesus in Matthew 7:21.

 

 

Matthew 12:36:  But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

 

Luke 5:32:  I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

 

Sinners strive. *

 

That's one of my, "Words of Wisdom".

 

As Queens and Kings sit on their glorious asses.

 

 

You have two, and only two, choices.  Be a Christian, or Not.

 

What is a Christian?  A believer in Jesus.

 

What is a believer in Jesus?  Someone who thinks HE's GOD.

 

What does someone who thinks Jesus is GOD, do?  They try to do what HE said.

 

What did HE say to do?

 

Many things, but primarily, two.  One, pertaining to men.

 

 

Do it or Die.

 

 

//


Rick & Morty ~ TRIALS
TRIALS:https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2848013/
www.youtube.com

There is no intellectual dispute.

 






TRIALS
This is the Door, into The KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, on Earth, and the Key.
www.writerscafe.org

//

 



Rihanna (ft Jeezy) Hard [UNCENSORED]
I added the uncensored 1080p Audio, to the best available Video.All content Copyright the respective owners.
www.youtube.com

Semper Fi!

 

i!

 

/

 

 

1.  What question could you ask, that I haven't already answered?



1.  I ask you again:  What question for me have I left you with?


-god



2.  If you show this much interest in god, do you really think you're going to end up with GOD?


I'm thinking probably not.



3.  Demo C Rats.


Did I write this, or did GOD?



4.  There is one commandment you are supposed to obey, pertaining to me.


What the F else do I need to say?



5.  I work for JESUS.  I have an assignment for someone.


How long do you think WE will wait on someone to do it?



6.  I'm god and I have a question for you:


Is a person who ignores Jesus' second commandment a believer?



7.  Which is more James 3:2?


i Am god.  (John 10:34, from Matthew 4:17, from James 3:2.)


or,


i Am god.  (John 10:34, from Matthew 4:17, see James 3:2.)



8.  What can you disprove in here?


TRIALS

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2848013/

 


9.  What in here, disagrees with your Christian teaching?


TRIALS

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2848013/

 


10.  I have a serious question for your primetime news anchor:


(And i'M god.)


What did your Mom say?



11.  This is from GOD:


TRIALS

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2848013/

 

If you're not interested in this,


are you interested in GOD?


Yes or No?



12.  People who say they're god, are obviously crazy.


This is the story of what happened when I obeyed Matthew 4:17.


Should I repent?



13.  How many true meanings do most things i Say have?


Two or more.



14.  What do i Teach?


How to discern GOD in your surroundings.



15.  Which part of this, needs corrected:


"


Hi!  i'M god!  (John 10:34/Matthew 10:34.)  :o)  Call me Steve.  (i/S/4/....)


I obeyed Jesus' first WORD, and completely emptied myself of sin, for a short time.


(I followed James 3:2, and perfected every word, thought and deed, in my mind, heart and body.)


I brought the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN to Earth.  (Matthew 4:17/Matthew 21:43.)


[


John 19:30 (Portion.) - “It is finished!”


Matthew 4:17 -> John 10:34/Matthew 21:43 -> Matthew 10:34


Matthew 4:17:  From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”


John 10:34:  Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’?


Matthew 21:43:  “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.


Matthew 10:34:  “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.


]


In Trial 2, I heard Jesus say to me, "You're MY little brother!"


I'd like everyone to choose to do the most with their lives that GOD has given them that they can. *


i'VE come prepared.  Read this, to be fully informed:


/


"


?  <-------



16.  How much time do you have left?


Much much less than you call think.



17.  "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"


i Was born March 18.  See John 3:18.


John 3:18 (Portion:)  “He who believes in Him is not condemned;


What do you stand in the way of?




18.  Do you think you can stand in my way?  (The WORDs "stand" and "way" are "Biblical" references.  See question 13.)


-Matthew 10:34.



https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2866377/



19.  What could i Logically ask you next?



20.  Does pastor Jeffress' insincerity and unfaithfulness mean that he's lost?



21.  Does a person who ignores god, ignore GOD?

 

 

22.  It is only logical to believe in GOD, because if you're right you gain everything, and if you're wrong you lose nothing.

 

True or False?

 

 

23.  Which scripture explains how Jesus didn't inherit sin from His mother?

 

 

24./

 

 

//

 


If you would like your name removed from this list,

bring a signed explanation of why you failed to respond to this intelligently,

to Steve Summers at 5978 Verdi Dr, Dayton, OH 45449.


The first to respond will have their name removed immediately.

All others will have to wait as long as they made me wait.


Can't read Miracles:



////////



HOW TO HEAR GOD


1.  Read the Bible.


2.  Our consciences are from GOD to guide us.  But they stop working after childhood, unless they are maintained by reading and/or hearing the WORD.


3.  When you read the WORD, situations in your life that those WORDS apply to will come to your mind.  It is GOD bringing those things to your mind, in relation to what you're reading.  That's hearing HIM.


4.  Romans 10:17:  "So then faith comes by hearing, AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD."  John 14:26 (Portion:)  He will ... bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.


If a scripture comes to your mind that you didn't think up, it is GOD speaking to you.  (The enemy does say scriptures sometimes, but it is extremely rare, and really obvious that it wasn't GOD.)


Anytime a scripture comes in your mind unexpectedly, it's from GOD, and it applies to whatever thinking or situation you're engaged in at that time.


5.  GOD likes to direct our attention to all sorts of things when talking with HIM.  Try to be sensitive about noticing when HE is moving your eyes.  Think about things your attention is directed to, (that you notice,) in conjunction with your conversation with HIM, and you'll find that HE is often, pointing things out to you.


If you ask GOD to show you something, HE will.


6.  Next time you're talking with GOD while near a book or computer screen, ask HIM to "gLance" you, then glance at it, making a mental note of what word or words you notice first.  Those words will be GOD's input about your current conversation.  Simply apply them for insight.


7.  If The HOLY SPIRIT Confirms something, then that is a "Yes."  If not, then that is a "No."  And, The HOLY SPIRIT, always responds.  (You receive the HOLY SPIRIT by asking FATHER for HIM.)



There are over 30 ways GOD speaks to you all the time.  These will get you started.  And, i Will be adding more to this.



////////

 

 


 


 


 


 

(MAJESTIC LAUNDRY)

 


 


 

(Read as zero.)

 



Mirrorshades (/We Don't Take)
Provided to YouTube by Reservoir Media Management, Inc.Mirrorshades (/We Don't Take) · Information SocietyHack�- 1990 Tommy Boy Music, LLCReleased on: 1990-01...
www.youtube.com
Best Scores!
Make sure you watch in HD!I used to be pretty decent at First-Person Shooters!Music: "Unreal Tournament 2004 - Level 3".All content Copyright the respective...
www.youtube.com
Time Machine
Provided to YouTube by Epic/LegacyTime Machine · Joe SatrianiThe Essential Joe Satriani�- 1993 Epic Records, a division of Sony Music EntertainmentReleased on...
www.youtube.com

//////////////////////////////////////////////

 

 

Share this:  https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2866377/

 

 

© 2023 Silencer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

385 Views
Added on October 17, 2023
Last Updated on December 19, 2023
Tags: events in history, religion christian, spiritual development, torment

Author

Silencer
Silencer

Dayton, OH



About
It's pretty-well covered in my story! more..

Writing
TRIALS TRIALS

A Story by Silencer