How to Hear┼:  * GOD! *

How to Hear┼: * GOD! *

A Story by Silencer
"

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

"
 
 
THIS, IS THE LONG VERSION.  READ THE SHORT VERSION, HERE:  tinyurl.com/3mhae32y
 
 
 

 
 
 

How to Hear: * GOD! *


 

How to Hear †: * GOD! *

 

How to Heart: * GOD! *

 

Hear †, with your Hear†!

 

 
 
Mark 10:15:  Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”
 
How to Hear: * GOD! *, explains EVERYTHING.
 
First of all, every word in this document is 100% TRUE.  And it is god Knowledge.  Nothing in this document, steps outside of the bounds of perfect logic.  It explains more things than I can list.  It explains:  19 ways to hear GOD, that a child could employ.  Can you, children?  GOD.  Hate, Love, and Like.  Who's going to Heaven.  Who is going to Hell.  How to tell who is who, perfectly.  Why people behave like they do, and what to do about it.  What you and everyone else is supposed to be doing.  How to be saved.  The Bible.  How The KINGDOM OF HEAVEN operates.  How to become a John 10:34 god.  A whole lot more.  How GOD is a sinner;  Mary.  How the Bible explains that UFOs and aliens are real.  And it proves that I am a John 10:34 Christian god.
 
Prayer is a two-way street.  Another name for this document could be, "How to Listen to GOD."  About half of all people, don't believe in GOD.  Out of the half that do, about half of them don't talk to GOD.  Out of the half who do, about half of them don't want to hear GOD.  But if you're one who would like to, here's how to listen.
 
This is written for a young child.
 
 
 
How to Hear†:
 
* GOD! *
 
 
 
0.  You *talk* to GOD!, *all* the time!
 
1 Thessalonians 5:17:  pray without ceasing,
 
FATHER (Jehovah,) (SON) Jesus, and HOLY SPIRIT (Mary.)
 
 
 
 1.  "Written!"
 2.  "Your Conscience!"
 3.  "Connections!"
 4.  "Scriptures!"
 5.  "Attention!"
 6.  "Glancing!"
 7.  "The HOLY SPIRIT!"
 8.  "Birds!"
 9.  "Music!  GOD! DJ's!"
10.  "Thoughts!"
11.  "Voices!"
12.  "Directly!"
13.  "Letters Mean Words!"
14.  "Typos!"
15.  "Everything!"
16.  "Remembering!"
17.  ""
18.  "Phone Call!"
19.  "Eyelashes!"
 
 
 
1.  "Written!"
 
Read the Bible.
 
The HOLY BIBLE is called the WORD.  GOD!, wrote it!
 
 
2.  "Your Conscience!"
 
Your conscience is from GOD!, to guide you.  It'll stop working when you get older, unless you keep it up with the Bible!
 
 
3.  "Connections!"
 
When you read the Bible, you'll think of things in your own life that are related.  It's GOD!, bringing those things to your mind!
 
 
4.  "Scriptures!"
 
'Hearing, comes by the WORD of GOD!.'  "HE will bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."
 
If any scripture comes to your mind that you didn't think up, (it's unexpected,) it is GOD!, speaking to you, and it applies to whatever thinking, or situation, that you're doing!
 
 
5.  "Attention!"
 
When talking with GOD!, (sometimes you'll notice HE moves your eyes,) things that you 'notice', are things that He might like you to think or talk about, in relation to your conversation.  You'll find that GOD! is often, pointing things out to you!
 
If you ask GOD! to show you something, HE will!
 
 
6.  "Glancing!"
 
The next time you're talking with GOD!, near a book or computer screen, ask Him to "Glance" you, then glance at it, making a note of what word or words you saw first.  Those words, will be GOD!'s input, about your conversation!
 
 
7.  "The HOLY SPIRIT!"
 
(You get the HOLY SPIRIT, by asking FATHER for HER!)  If the HOLY SPIRIT confirms something, then that is a "Yes." and if not, then that is a "No."  And, the HOLY SPIRIT, *always* responds!  (And, this is just the beginning, of your *unlimited*, possibilities with GOD!!)
 
 
8.  "Birds!"
 
Proverbs teaches that birds don't wander by, without a reason!  After reading this, I saw more birds than I've ever seen.  And when I drive, they seem to fly all around me, the whole way.  Look for them!
 
 
9.  "Music!  GOD! DJ's!"
 
"Whatsoever you ask in my Name I will do it for you."  GOD! controls random numbers.
 
Put any music on random, ask GOD! to DJ, and click Next!  Usually, the song Titles are the message, but sometimes, a part of the song is instead.  You'll be able to tell which it is, by what you're talking about with GOD!!
 
 
10.  "Thoughts!"
 
GOD! showed me, that many of the thoughts that I have, that I think are my own, are actually instead from Heaven.  You cannot tell, unless He shows you.  Realize this!
 
 
11.  "Voices!"
 
Sometimes thoughts in your head, are voices.  The quietest voices, are from Heaven!  Any thoughts you accept, become your own.  So you should never accept any, that don't meet your standards, for what is good.
 
 
12.  "Directly!"
 
"I love them that love me, and those that seek me early shall find me."
 
When you wake up, your mind is clearer.  (Fasting can help too, but it isn't needed.)
 
GOD! never says, "I am GOD," or "I am Jesus."  Because, you will *know*, WHO it is.
 
GOD! has a perfect tone of Voice, only speaks in agreement with the Bible, and is LOVE, which comes through every syllable, very clearly.
 
GOD!'s Voice, will only appear in one spot:  The exact dead-center of your head.  Period.  (It could be a little behind you.)  And, It will not move.  And, it is a little quieter.  (Also, no other thoughts or voices, will.)
 
That is how, to hear GOD!'s Voice!
 
 
13.  "Letters Mean Words!"
 
Sometimes, GOD! will make you notice letters.  The impression you get from them, is the one HE is trying to give you!  (You may also read letters as homophones, and, words within words.)
 
I tend to only read this way, as GOD! guides me to.  Remember, the HOLY BIBLE is called the "WORD", not the "LETTERS".
 
Here are a few, examples:  Heat = 4 eat / t 4 ink / 4 EAR † / † EARS / cAGE, cALL, cAMP, cAN, cAN'T, cARE, cART, cENTER, cHARM, cHAT, cLIMB, cLOSE, cODE, cOLD, cORE, cOVER, cOW, cRASH, cREAM, cUP !
 
What most letters mean, usually:  A = AFTER(/ALPHA), B = BOOST, C = SEE(/SEA), D = DEAL, E = EVEN(/EXTRA), F = FILL(/FORK), G = GOING(/GOD), H = FOR, I = ISOLATED(/EYE), J = HOOK(/JESUS), K = CONQUER, L = PUSH(/LOVE), M = MAN, N = NEGATE, O = OWE(/ZERO/OMEGA), P = PIERCE, Q = CUE, R = ROCK, S = CUT, T = TEE(/†), U = FLIP, V = VENT, W = DOUBLE-YOU, X = SPOT(/MARK), Y = WHY, Z = END *
 
For more information, see "Letters Mean Words" in section four:  https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2848013/
 
 
 
14.  "Typos!"
 
GOD! makes them!  Try reading them!
 
 
15.  "Everything!"
 
I may have once had a list of over 30 ways that I saw GOD! speaking in our surroundings, all the time.  Tuning-in, is best helped by context, and age.  Pay attention to where your focus is directed while talking with GOD!.  Simply think, "everywhere!"
 
And honey.  These, are to get you started.  Once you put all of this together, where will GOD! be at, in your life dear?
 
I love you.  And WE have forevers and everses, to have fun!
 
:o)
 
 
And, I will be adding *more* to this!
 
;o)
 
 
/
 
 
16.  "Remembering!"
 
Whenever you forget something, ask GOD! to remind you, and then forget about it.  And then, HE will!
 
 
17.  ""
 
 
18.  "Phone Call!"
 
If you try to, GOD! will use your Bible, like a cell phone.  This is mostly for emergencies.  Also, an Amplified one, may work even better!
 
 
19.  "Eyelashes!"
 
If you lose an eyelash, or get one in your eye, it is from The HOLY SPIRIT, and She would like you to t4ink about it!
 
 
~
 
 
 
Do you like secret power honey?
 
Don't tell anybody.
 
Just between us.
 
 
Whenever you are 'Interrupted' or 'Distracted',
 
it is a spiritual occurrence.
 
That you, should study.
 
;o)
 
 
And one other thing.
 
You can 'feel', when someone is 'staring' at you.
 
(Particularly, when you don't see them.)
 
So don't worry about that.
 
 
GOD! takes care of you.
 
:o)
 
 
/
 
 
4 Kids - LIBERTY 4 CHILDREN - KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
 
S = Seed = James 3:2 = Life, (John 3:16) / t = Quartered = <> James 3:2 = Liberty, (John 3:18).
 
i LoVE FamiLY! ~ i LoVE you! ~ i cARE!
 
o.
 
i Have a Silver 4EARt.
 
 

 
/
 
WoW4 Children:  When an adult says something to you that offends you, you say to them:
 
"Hey.  You didn't t4ink about what you just said to me, before you said it."  And then, you inform them about it.
 
i LooooooooooooooVE you.  - little g.  (i, Steve)
 
Semper Fi!  OOH-RAH!
 
;o)
 
:o)
 
/ *
 
When you die, your heart flips a bit, and then rewards you_with the future that you made in it.
 
Your End.
 
Be free!
 
-Steve (John 10:34.)
 
/
 
wANT = Double-you ANT
 
cAN'T = See/Sea AN'T
 
 
* [i Hate "WANTING".  It is a Miserable state of being.] *
 
 
/
 
i LoVÉ everyone, and like those who are loving. *
 
Our enemies are the bit-brains among us who never learn, or at least act like they have. *  (Think 'Mayorkas'.)
 
Many people are stuck on a "0"-GOD! bit.  Solomon's Answer, (cutting the chase,) is their solution. -i *
 
Our brains are part antenna, and anyone who doesn't believe in GOD!, is led by Hell.
 
It's easy to see who is who, by their words and deeds, (their "fruits".)
 
"Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."
 
The lost do not think correctly, so defeat them intellectually. *
 
[Be careful, and fear not.  Be wise, then harmless. -i] *
 
Wake-up and smell the non-coffee! -i *
 
Evil is completely predictable.  It is always stuck on 0. -i *
 
Wicked people aren't diligent, so determination overcomes them. -i *
 
In every movie, the good guys win.  Life's the same. -i *
 
If you chose to disagree with that statement, you are a "queer".
 
 
/
 
Perfect your words as you go.  In thinking and speaking and writing, perfect your words as you go.  /  JEHOVAH Is Lord. *
 
Your past makes your future. *
 
It's GOD! Who makes you look smart, when you act rig4t. *
 
i'LL tell you.  After what I have seen, I'm inclined to believe more than I used to. *
 
Modesty can bite you in the a*s some.  Because then people won't treat you like they should. *
 
i Have been through over 300, probably 400, tRIALS. -i
 
Wicked people ignore problems. *
 
Queers make problems where there aren't any, and ignore the problems staring them in the face. -i
 
GOD leads Ewe thru Éverything!
 
CRoSS your †'s and Do† your i's.
 
Jesus said "Fear not," more than anything else.
 
Who can know the depths of their own heart easily? -i
 
To S4ow someone who you are, be yourself. -i
 
 
/
 
Answer #14:
 
(2 Kings 2:11:)  Elijah's chariot ride.  [UFO.]
(Genesis 15:5:)  Number the stars IF YOU CAN.  [Do the math.]
(Exodus 3:2:)  The burning bush.  [Hologram.]
 
=
 
There are aliens.
 
 
///////
 
 
HOW TO BECOME A John 10:34 Christian god.
 
by god
 
 
John 10:34:  Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’?
 
Jesus told you what to do to become gods, with the very-first WORD HE preached.
 
Matthew 4:17:  From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
 
To repent means to empty yourself of all sin.
 
Sin is anything less than perfect.
 
Perfect is defined by James 3:2.
 
James 3:2:  For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
 
 
*******
 
You must renew your mind to the WORD, and perfect every word, thought and deed, in your mind, heart and body.
 
You must eliminate every single sin you can honestly identify within yourself completely.  Not most.
 
*******
 
 
(It goes without saying that you must be absolutely sincere.)
 
 
Once you meet these requirements,
 
you will be turned into a Christian god.
 
 
If you have a problem, come see me.
 
You shouldn't.  Nothing is left-out.
 
 
GOD! bless and be with you.
 
i
 
P.S.  To be saved, demonstrate belief in Jesus.
 
/
 
 
In 15 Words:
 
* Holy Bible *
 
Do you really care about others more than yourself, or not?
 
Good luck.
 
/
 
 
How The KINGDOM OF HEAVEN Operates.

The KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, is kind-of like Wal-Mart.
Except, OUR store is creation, and you're always in it.

Your life includes a series of choices, or decisions.
Every single one you make, is a "purchase".
See Jesus' "Give, and it will be given to you:" speech.
GIGO.  Good in, good out too.

One of the things we sell is Salvation.
It's price is FREE, it only costs you everything you've got.
All you have to do acquire it is believe in Jesus.
And you're all set.

Warning:
Often people leave the store thinking they have salvation,
only to discover later that they actually don't have their receipt,
or what they thought they had acquired, either.
A fruit of your belief is needed as your receipt.

Simply obey Jesus' second commandment one time,
to create your own.
Then, no further service is required.

Don't forget your receipts.

-god  (John 10:34.)
 
/
 
 
Awesome!
 
 
 
tRIALS
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please, share this with everyone:
 
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2874166/
 
 
(OR:)  tinyurl.com/3ezsycdy
 
 
 
 
 
Morty:  (Pointing at TRIALS.)  "Maybe he went down that road?"
Rick:  "No, no, no.  If he took that, he'd of ended-up a hero." - Rick & Morty
 
 
https://berean.ai  FACT-CHECK:  "...1. Talking to God: Yes, Christians are encouraged to pray and communicate with God regularly. Prayer is a dialogue, not merely a monologue (Philippians 4:6-7; 1 Thessalonians 5:17). 2. Reading the Bible: The Bible is indeed the Word of God, and reading it is essential for Christian growth and guidance (2 Timothy 3:16-17). 3. Conscience: While our conscience can guide us, it is not infallible and needs to be shaped by Scripture (Romans 2:14-15; Hebrews 5:14). 4. Connections and Attention: Being attentive to God's leading and recognizing His involvement in our lives is important. Still, it's crucial to test everything against Scripture (1 Thessalonians 5:21; 1 John 4:1). 5. Scriptures: The Holy Spirit can bring specific verses to mind, but it is essential to ensure that these impressions align with Scripture (John 14:26; 16:13). 6. Glancing: This practice is highly subjective and may lead to error. Instead, Christians should focus on studying Scripture diligently (2 Timothy 2:15). 7. The Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit dwells in believers, guiding and convicting them according to God's Word (John 16:8; Galatians 5:22-23). 8. Birds and Music: While God is sovereign over all creation, attributing specific messages to natural phenomena or songs on shuffle lacks biblical support (Romans 1:20; Matthew 6:26). 9. Thoughts and Voices: While God can speak through thoughts and impressions, it's vital to discern whether these align with Scripture and are consistent with God's character (Isaiah 55:8-9). 10."
 
 
 
“It is finished!”
 
 
//
 
 
 
 

 
 
YHWH
 

 
 
 
Brothers. / Carpentry.
 
//
 
 
I could use some help, so I've been asking for it.  For many years.
 
 
(Right-click and open this link in a new tab, to see:)
 
The following people are ignoring and pissing me off:  tinyurl.com/2p8yrv8m
 
 
god's Address:  5978 Verdi Dr, West Carrollton, OH 45449, (U.S.A., Earth, Milky Way.)
 
 
/
 
 
Why do girls wear makeup and perfume?
 
Because they're ugly and they smell funny.
 
-'South Park'
 
 
/
 
 
My big "G", is mostly a "Desk Plaquard".  (And i Have one other also.)
 
i Rarely, use it.  So i Don't 'Zeppelin-out'.  [Bron-Yr-Aur, best track.]
 
"Letters Mean Words", is the tRUE, 'Stairway to Heaven'.  [ <- Note to Pentagon.]
 
Sinners, strive.  To stay humble, first.  And i Always will be.
 
They aim LOW, to aim HIGH.  (Marines clean, every Thursday.  Toilets.)
 
"After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples’ feet,
 
and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded."
 
How we treat others, defines who we are.
 
In your mind, see a "†", of light, in front of, and above you, and chase it.
 
(The cross represents JESUS.  Of course.)  (A queer would think otherwise.)
 
Split everything downward into 4's, (never upward,) and find the right Answers.
 
Repent to become gods, if you will to.  (tHat's not why i Did it!)
 
(i Am only the first, John 10:34 Christian god.  I am not going to be the only.)
 
i Repented, because Jesus said to.  First WORD preached.
 
(And I did that, because I believe in Him, and I care about others too.)
 
Believing in Jesus saves you, (including then.)
 
LoVÉ,
 
i
 
(-god)
 
-Steve
 
 
P.S.  i Am not really a John 10:34 Christian god.
 
Fooled you!
 
 
Just kidding!
 
 
 
 
 KINGDOM OF HEAVEN - HELP SPREAD OUR STORY!  --->  tinyurl.com/3ezsycdy
 
 Awesome!  --->  tinyurl.com/yc5x6c4b
 
 
Share OUR Ad!
 

 
 
 
By spreading the light of truth, you disperse the darkness of the world. -i *
 
 
 
How "How to Hear: * GOD! *" Works:
 
1.  "Written!"
2.  "Your Conscience!"
3.  "Connections!"
4.  "Scriptures!"
5.  "Attention!"
6.  "Glancing!"
7.  "The HOLY SPIRIT!"
8.  "Birds!"
9.  "Music!  GOD! DJ's!"
10.  "Thoughts!"
11.  "Voices!"
12.  "Directly!"
13.  "Letters Mean Words!"
14.  "Typos!"
15.  "Everything!"
16.  "Remembering!"
17.  ""
18.  "Phone Call!"
19.  "Eyelashes!"
 
1.  First, you can open up your Bible.  All translations work.  Often, GOD will actually guide you to a specific verse.  2.  If when checking your conscience you are confused, you need to listen to more WORD.  3.  This ties into 1, and GOD may be directing you further.  4.  "Let all things be done decently and in order," is what FATHER just said to me!  I recognized HIS voice.  5.  GOD guides my attention to my Candle, reminding me That I am sharing light./!  6.  I'll ask GOD to "Glance me,"....  <- To the DO T S, HE just had me look.  Reminding me of my Daughter, and all children.  7.  "Hi, Mary!"  She smiles at me!  And makes me feel nice./!  8.  It's dark out, the birds are quiet right-now.  9.  I'll have GOD pick a track for me....  7b.  This one Maam?  SHE says "Yes."  9b.  "AC/DC - If You Want Blood (You've Got It)"  10.  I think Heaven would like me to make a website to help people with GOD and life, that's Loving.  11.  I hear only my own and the voices of The HOLY TRINITY, and those who are in Heaven presently.  12.  "Hi Son!"  "Hey FATHER, and FAMiLY!"  13.  E Den.  t4E forT.  EtC....  14.  (Had an extra "t" a few points back, that I corrected.)  15.  My house is really coming ToGetHer lately.  16.  E'Ziah./!  17.  I call 17, "Not Remembering."  It applies to you more than me, at least today.  18.  Did that in TRIALS.  It requires you to be fervent.  19.  I haven't lost an eyelash lately that I've noticed, nor do I have one in my eye right-now, so I'm not being directed to think hard about something with that method by the HOLY SPIRIT at this time, which is good I'd say.
 
Real-life example for you.
 
-god
 
 
 

© 2024 Silencer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Jesus says, "REALLY, PERFECT!"


Posted 3 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1964 Views
1 Review
Added on January 3, 2024
Last Updated on April 20, 2024
Tags: events in history, religion christian, spiritual development, torment

Author

Silencer
Silencer

Dayton, OH



About
It's pretty-well covered in my story! more..

Writing
TRIALS TRIALS

A Story by Silencer