Heavy eyes

Heavy eyes

A Poem by Siena - Silent Awakenings.

Heavy eyes, over the mountains dark side. Running through the water of life, and under the milkway of triumph of something you’ve displaced.

Hazy, lazy eyes becoming clear in its efforts to see, the things before you, the things you need, has its done its deed? A figure, what a sight to behold, could have given you a fright, hold on tight, but we’ve never imagined such things, the figure becomes your visible and overwhelming emotions as you stand there and become somebody you’ve forgotten, about.

Your eyes fill up, until an unbearable light seeps through and you knew, you always knew, that sometimes things were not right, yet other times the light turns into red and you run like the wind, or something else instead.

Therefore every lie, told to you, became something new… like the flowers blooming, under the skies of yellow daisies and blue passionfilled love affairs.

And we wanted to, every second becomes distinctive, every notion became something we had not thought of.

For when the scorching fire touched our fingertips, we clenched and sat down, vaugely accepting this strange fate, the fire knew the plan, nowhere did we see the reality of the light, the scorching fright the way we’d say goodnight, to eachother.

There are ways through the root, that holds the plant, under the universe there are carpets filled with filth and all kinds of suspicious lies, there are moments you just cant decide, which define you. We live and we subside the way we love and the way we hide.

We are the absense of the bypass, that is in the heart, the obvious truth in all that we hold. Finding our alternative route down the lane that we were told, was ours, the way that nobody claims, there are notions and sounds there and peoples and drones there, sometimes we just have to explain.

Trying to be the absence of youth, trying to be something we dont understand, trying to be anything but you, there are moments in the dust, old and battered. Wrong ways, there are places we dont touch, left bare under the universe of somewhere, where the people dont ask but differ to see straight through you. My eyes are heavy, i may be crying through the milkyway of these eyes, finding my way in the obvious route of no return, and i wont return.

The way you were, the way you are… merging into something that in the now, its in the present, its in the way we sing and our lungs move with the tide.

And everybody says goodnight, in their strange little way. Loving and moved by the strings of our hearts, dampened by the light in our eyes, knowingly right, knowingly there. We were there.

© 2018 Siena - Silent Awakenings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful use of words and thoughts. Made the writer fall into your words.
"My eyes are heavy, i may be crying through the milkyway of these eyes, finding my way in the obvious route of no return, and i wont return.
The way you were, the way you are… merging into something that in the now, its in the present, its in the way we sing and our lungs move with the tide. "
I love the above lines. Honest words. Thank you Siena for sharing your amazing words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 4, 2018
Last Updated on November 4, 2018

Author

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
Siena - Silent Awakenings.

United Kingdom



About
Siena / 25 / England I adore Writing. Please check out my contest winners, they are all so great: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Show-me-the-determination.-/14590/ http://www.writersca.. more..

Writing