Love

Love

A Poem by Siena - Silent Awakenings.

Love has kept the very sudden, the very brutal part of life... perfectly still. And you know the only thought you could ever think was that you can feel love, you’re not numb to it. You’re the only reason some people have chosen to stay on this earth, they believe in you and love you effortlessly. Some of them are the reason you have stayed. The earth falls once again, and we jump to skip the adrenaline rush, the gush of wind, as you sing and it stings, that you can feel so many emotions in one body, in one entity. You are everything the world has been wishing to see, and as your heart becomes one, the lights go off and you sink into bed and wish for another day, your love never turns grey, its vibrant and vivid, strong and distinctive. Loving hearts, dearly told, every time my darling, for love is you, it has always been within you.

© 2018 Siena - Silent Awakenings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your words wise and worthwhile.
" Loving hearts, dearly told, every time my darling, for love is you, it has always been within you."
The above lines. True and needed. Thank you Siena for sharing the amazing poetry and your thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 5, 2018
Last Updated on November 5, 2018

Author

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
Siena - Silent Awakenings.

United Kingdom



About
Siena / 25 / England I adore Writing. Please check out my contest winners, they are all so great: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Show-me-the-determination.-/14590/ http://www.writersca.. more..

Writing