Catching the Moon

Catching the Moon

A Poem by Siena - Silent Awakenings.

There is a fire burning in between the walls of your existence, some would say as a result there is a light burning in your eyes, there is a forest fire somewhere in between the cracks in the floorboards, shining through, and always for you, but for one person theres a place, this time unfamiliar graces reach you in between the gaps in your fingers. Theres sunshine and blissful light, but for some theres dark tones and rainy shadows reaching for the stars, but only catching the moon. What can I do?

You ask for more, there is so much more you think to yourself, but the likes of god denies you the most, for all you need is little, overwhelmed by the prayers that carried you here, the silent glory of a boy gone wild and a love left for the last time, there is a chance of something, you hope for the silence of god to become a blissful paradise in your head, to be at peace with him, to know that he knows what you know, and to be happy with that, because after all, you caught the moon.

© 2020 Siena - Silent Awakenings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

There is a lot of pain and frustration within this one. The speaker seems to be one who is in a rough stretch and the feeling is a relationship has a lot to do with it. There is a hope for God to intervene and make things better. Perhaps that intervention is taking place, but is not recognized as yet.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
1 Review
Added on October 1, 2020
Last Updated on October 1, 2020
Tags: lost love, couple, defeat, loss, hurt, fiction

Author

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
Siena - Silent Awakenings.

United Kingdom



About
Siena / 25 / England I adore Writing. Please check out my contest winners, they are all so great: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Show-me-the-determination.-/14590/ http://www.writersca.. more..

Writing