Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Mad Love

Mad Love

A Story by Silent Poet

Mad.
That was the only way to describe their love. She was madly in love with him, and he with her. They drove each other insane but in a good way. They were sometimes called psychopaths but they didn't care as long as they had each other. They were both screwed up people trying to live in a screwed up world together. Sometimes when they were together the world seemed a little less screwed up.
Harley sometimes felt like their love was screwing her up more inside. Like all the abuse was starting to get to her. Yes, it was true that Joker loved to abuse her. She would always tell herself that it was just because he needed something to take his anger out on. Harley wished that he would pay more attention to her but he was always so busy planning his revenge on Batman.
She started thinking that Batman would never do this to her. He would never hurt Harley like Joker always did. She didn't know how to get him to fall in love with her though. She longed for someone to love her for her not her screwed up side. But who would take care of Joker and make sure he got some sleep every once in a while. She thought that he would probably have to find someone else. He would have to find someone else to abuse for fun and to hurt when he got angry at Batman.
Harley decided she was done with the abuse. She packed a bag and left not even leaving a note. She figured Joker wouldn't care enough to even look at it. Once she got outside she started walking down the streets of Gotham not sure how to find Batman.
What would she even do when she found him. Tell him that she wanted him to love her. That for years Joker abused her and now she was down with it. Harley decided to tell Batman the truth, the whole truth about her love for him.
For a while Harley had loved Batman but she was stuck with Joker so she could never tell him how she felt. Tonight she would finally get her chance to express her feelings to him if only she could find him.
After walking for a little while longer she saw a shadowy figure walk down a dark alley. She followed it hoping it would lead her to him. When she reached the alley she saw two hooded men. The tried to jump her so she cried out for help. Soon he appeared and took her breathe away with his presence. He saved her from the two men and quickly turned to walk away when he realized it was her. She whispered, "I've always wanted to tell you how I feel about you. For a long time I have been in love with you Battie. I never got the chance since I was stuck with Joker. But now I am finally free and I can tell you how I feel."
He turned back to look at her and said, "For a long time I have been in love with you, but I could never tell you so because I knew what Joker would do if he found out. I always thought he needed you but that you were better off without him."
Batman leaned in real close to Harley, then he softly kissed her lips. Harley felt like she would finally get the ending she deserved. And she would finally get the man she truly longed for.........

© 2015 Silent Poet


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on August 30, 2015
Last Updated on August 30, 2015

Author

Silent Poet
Silent Poet

About
Shy, that's one word you could use to describe her. Weird, lovable, different, unique, I could never find the just one word to describe her unique personality. She was one who loved all. She loved you.. more..

Writing
Her Her

A Poem by Silent Poet