An imperfect love

An imperfect love

A Story by Silent Poet
"

It's not a perfect love but it's our love and that's all that matters.....

"
It's said that if you live someone, truly love them, you fall hard for them. Do why did I feel like I was falling apart rather then deeply in love?

I know he truly loves me do why do I feel broken whenever I'm with him? I thought he was what made me feel human.

There was another, another person I had feelings for, she was sweet, kind, and the mist beautiful girl I had ever met. There was one problem........she loved him, not me. They were together and I was alone. They loved each other but fought so much.

He was my best friend and her, my "crush".

One day while walking in the park with him, I kissed him. I needed to know if my feelings were real. He didn't fight me, instead he kissed back. Err kissed for a good five minutes before breaking for air.

I started into his eyes.

"What about Caroline?"

He took a deep breathe then sighed.

"I love her, just not as much as I love you Nathan. I don't no what she'll do without mw but I want to be with you and only you."

I smiled a little. My best friend loved me back. I realized this love would make things difficult seeing that I cared for Caroline and so did he. Not many people would except us but I didn't care.

I finally found the one who made me truly happy.......

© 2015 Silent Poet


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

85 Views
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015

Author

Silent Poet
Silent Poet

About
Shy, that's one word you could use to describe her. Weird, lovable, different, unique, I could never find the just one word to describe her unique personality. She was one who loved all. She loved you.. more..

Writing
Her Her

A Poem by Silent Poet