Dark Love Part 2

Dark Love Part 2

A Poem by Silent Poet

You eyes are so beautiful, they are like a deep lake in the dead of winter I wish I could swi, in them forever.

If I were to swim in your eyes I would drown in the sorrows of your deepest fears. I would freeze to death, my entire body as cold as water and as blue as the ocean.

I would try to escape but I would fail for there is no escape from this hell you are in.

Deep inside is where you keep your demons, locked away with the key thrown away.

I used to be the keeper of that key but you lost all faith in me.

I've always regretted the decision to leave you I always thought it was for the best but then I realized I was wrong.

Your demons inside got stirred up because of me. Now they are trying to escape and I'm drowning in these dreams.

I've tried so many times to kill these dreams but I always slip and fall.

I slip and fall through the cracks of hell as you fade away. I am slowly dying a painful death.

I know you are dying too and that I can't help. I wish there was something I could do to help.

Inside I hide them from you for you are secretly one of my biggest fears.......

© 2015 Silent Poet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on September 27, 2015
Last Updated on September 27, 2015

Author

Silent Poet
Silent Poet

About
Shy, that's one word you could use to describe her. Weird, lovable, different, unique, I could never find the just one word to describe her unique personality. She was one who loved all. She loved you.. more..

Writing
Her Her

A Poem by Silent Poet