Death the end all of E.N.D. all’s

Death the end all of E.N.D. all’s

A Poem by Victoria
"

Just a thought

"
Perhaps the fear of death we have is because we think about who will be there who cried who understood. I’m sure at a spot in life you have sat and thought about it, will I be old or young, will it be harsh or peaceful, will it be a sunny day or raining, what’s best sleeping your way into the afterlife or being awake as it flees you leaving the room in a quiet state.

Perhaps the fear is not making enough of the tiny moments, that could be what scares you, I mean not being fulfilled could be scary. Again maybe you thought about it one night while watching tv, what will be remembered about me when I’m gone, am I the villain or hero, am I heroic or coward, will I be loved or hated? Will my family remember my major screw ups and be filled with relief or will I be seen as a good person who did the best they could for all involved. Will they be hurt by your loss.

Or perhaps, it’s not knowing.
Not knowing what day it will happen, or what you were doing, maybe even in the most tragic of ways it’s something a simple as you sinking into the dark parts of you and questioning yourself.
Did I do the right thing, did I hurt many people, did I make the most of my time.

Answer no one knows. It’s not our job. So instead of these here’s the big moment look for tiny moments, be kind to everyone, make peace with old demons and look to a bright future cause thing is tomorrow isn’t promised and neither was today. Live all moments so that when your time comes, you did it. The right way...

© 2020 Victoria


Author's Note

Victoria
No real rhythms, just came to me an I wrote it all down

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

" Live all moments so that when your time comes, you did it. The right way... " This is point is driven home by all the statements of doubt preceding it, so I'd say writing it without rhythms was the right way ;)

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A well hoped out happening ...the truth of which will always remain in question.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Victoria

4 Years Ago

I appreciate you taking the time to read! Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 3, 2020
Last Updated on January 3, 2020
Tags: Life, death, universe, latenights

Author

Victoria
Victoria

Vancouver, WA



About
I love spending my time using my imagination. This among other life things give me inspiration on life and what I choose to write- I usually have dark tones and always appreciate feed back more..

Writing
Shh Shh

A Poem by Victoria