Don't know what to call it

Don't know what to call it

A Story by [Rampant♍ Rapture]
"

I'm just playing around hehe

"

                         Chapter One

                            Markings

 

 

She walked threw the forest calm as can be; wondering to herself why is she here, where did she come from, and why is her life this way. She stared at the markings on her hand as they changed from black to silver to red, all while thinking of the trees around her as the wind brushed threw them, making the last rain drops from afternoons rain to fall slowly onto the nice moist grass.

 

"What are these markings here? Surly they can't be some magical nonsense? In my horrid life?" She whispered thoughtfully as if scared to talk louder for she felt like she was being watched.

 

It was a horrid thought actually to think you were being watched. It brought back memories from bad times, scary stories you wish not to think of and family members better left forgotten. Even though the thought of being watched was scary, it was quite peaceful in the forest. Away from all the other people as if this is the only place she have ever been. It felt like home, more so then the small house she lived in.

 

I live in a quite small town surrounded by forest and beyond that is more small towns like ours. Beyond that i don't really know. All i know is our small town of Forsanci. (Four-San-She)I thought of the other kids, how they seem so vibrant, enjoying magical stories. My parents tell me never to believe any of that nonsense.

 

Even sometimes on the worst of days I do believe and I feel wonderful. I am kinda scared and wondering allot, I'm turning 15 in September and I am one of the only 14 year olds that I know other then Julian he's my age and also turning 15. For some strange reason that I can't fathom 15 year olds get sent letters and emails and such then disappear. I seldom see them after that. The rest of the kids are younger then 11, it's as if the adults are scared of losing their children all at one time.

 

But I know thats not true cause they are also so vibrant and full of life. As she thought about this, all while making her way deeper into the forest, a figure wearing camouflage watched her from above. She didn't notice him at all for she was forgotten in her own thoughts, thinking very deeply of her life.

 

“ROSELLA!” A man yelled all of a sudden who was not very pleased. This yell of all of a sudden scared her out of her thoughts as she looked around with wide eyes, startled. As Rosella ran back to the entrance of the forest, the camouflaged figure watched.

 

“Where have you been?! We have told you never to go to back into the forest!” Her father bellowed at her, furious If she was ever to know..! He started thinking to himself but then stopped.

 

“I-I was just walking, I didn't mean to go that f-far.” Rosella said, quite scared of her father at the moment.

 

“John! Rosella!” A woman yelled as she ran towards them. Her black frizzy hair bouncing like she was on a trampoline.

 

“Cindy! Darling.” John said as he embraced his wife with love as Rosella looked on at them,

 

Rosella knew something was wrong with her parents. Sometimes she thought they weren't even hers. For Rosella is skinny and short, but curvy and has shoulder length dirty blonde hair, she also wears glasses with light blue eyes that also has allot of light gray in them and the colors are surrounded by sudden black at the rims of the eyes and the middle. Both her parents have very short frizzy black hair and are tall but slightly wear more then they should, But her mother isn't curvy at all and neither of them wear glasses, but they both have brown eyes.

 

Little did she know that while she was thinking, her parents were scolding her again. Suddenly she was broken out of her thoughts as she felt like something was gonna happen, she looked down at the marks, glad to see they weren't showing. She was hiding the marks from everywhere for she didn't want anyone to know.

 

“Come Daughter, it's time to go home.” Her father said, not at all caring about her it seemed like as he walked with a arm around his wifes waist. She walked silently behind them, she wasn't really one to talk much at all. Which she couldn't say that for her parents as they never stopped talking on the way home. As she walked inside she couldn't but stare for she thought she saw someone on the stair case leading to her room, but when she closed her eyes and then looked, he was gone.

 

“What the bloody..” She said quietly and confushed to herself. She shook her head, thinking that maybe she was going crazy with everything thats been happening

© 2020 [Rampant♍ Rapture]


Author's Note

[Rampant♍ Rapture]
I wrote more and edited it! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It's a nice peice, it has a great flow and the words you use gives feels of otherworldliness. One thing that caused me some confusion was when you switch from talking about a person to talking about yourself. Other then that, however, and I thought it was great. Keep Writing.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

nice work cuzzy! I like your story. can't wait to read more of it. ^_^ love ya cuzzy!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
HiHi cuzzy!!! It's Meke!! I see you put ur story on here! Oh, and btw, i love you and this story! I'll reread it later, but keep on going!!! *glomps*

Posted 13 Years Ago


great job

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
It's a nice peice, it has a great flow and the words you use gives feels of otherworldliness. One thing that caused me some confusion was when you switch from talking about a person to talking about yourself. Other then that, however, and I thought it was great. Keep Writing.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2010
Last Updated on August 3, 2020
Tags: chapter one markings fantasy gir
Previous Versions

Author

[Rampant♍ Rapture]
[Rampant♍ Rapture]

In my mind, Trying no to fall apart., Japan



About
Poor unfortunate soul, so sad, so true || Obsessions. || Star Wars. Harley Quinn. Work. Music. Internet. Animals. Sleep. Call Of Duty: Black Ops. Zombies. Kingdom Hearts Randomothershit... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..