Sept. 15, 2023 Chicago, Brave Chicago

Rocketman storms inside the mansion to speak to Commander Inferno.

Rocketman: Thermo. Commander Inferno: Your not calling me by my first name Keith anymore?

 Rocketman: This is serious.

Rocketman notices the other 19 heroes are also at the Brave Mansion, everyone looks at them both on top of the stairs.

Rocketman: What is this? 

Commander Inferno: I'm recruiting them for the government. 

Rocketman: No you're not bringing anymore heroes into the path of being hated and humiliated. 

Commander Inferno: What are you saying? You have something to say, say it right now to my face. 

Rocketman: Fine, your so called leadership has done nothing but getting the world and this city to hating us. I'm not gonna allow that anymore. 

Commander Inferno: So you have a problem with the way I'm leading this team, you never said this before. 

Rocketman: Well I'm saying it now. 

Commander Inferno: Sorry you feel that way, but I know what's best. Rocketman: You know best, how are you handling that worldwide attack that happened a year ago. You've done nothing but talk and find clues. What I would do I would hunt down this person who did this and take him down for good. 

Commander Inferno: Sharol is working on that. The government knows what it's doing.

 Rocketman: Yeah keeping secrets, my job when I'm not a hero as a police officer, my department would be on this. The government puts things off and keeps secrets. 

Commander Inferno: You have a problem with the way the government is running? 

Rocketman: You have a problem with the way the police is running?

There is a moment of silence, the heroes below stare at the two who are upstairs.

Rocketman: You know what, that's it. Heroes you have to have opnions of your own on this. Come with me and we'll fight this ourselves or choose Commander secret. Pick a side.

The heroes below look at each other some heroes move to the left of the staircase where Rocketman is and the others move right where Commander Inferno.Lightning Rod( Rocketman's brother) chooses Commander Inferno's side. Rocketman: Rodney? Lightning Rod: This is just trust for me, I trust the government more. He then grabs Power-woman's hand. Powerwoman: Sorry Dylan. Rocketman: Richard? Baron Eagle: Worldwide sides with the government, where ever the agency goes I go. Icicle woman chooses Commander Inferno's side and her other best friend Skywing chooses Rocketman's side. Iciclewoman's other best friend Power woman and Iciclewoman stare at skywing, the three girls' give each other a staredown Iciclewoman then looks at Firefly( a hero that saved her before) a look of disgust.Blockface chooses Commander Inferno's side and Droidd chooses Rocketman's, they walk past each other giving each other a angry look.Drake Revclaw and Nightsky( partners) both choose Rocketman's side.Mr. Psychic chooses Commander Inferno's side.The three sisters Bobcat, Lynx and Leopard choose sides, Bobcat and Lynx chose Rocketman's side but their younger sister Leopard choose Commander Inferno's. Netwave chooses Commander Inferno;s side. Sir Saber chooses Commander Inferno's side and Technic chooses Rocketman's side. Whirlpool and Lewis Steel almost start a fight Divinus pulls Lewis to Rocketman's side and she calms him down,Whirlpool moves to Commander Inferno's side.

Rocketman: So like that Rodney, I risk my life to find you and this how you repay me. Lightning Rod continues petting his superpowered dog, Buster in sorrowness. Eddie Brewer also known as Gravel Stays in the middle. Commander Inferno: Eddie? are you gonna choose. Rocketman: Pick a side now. 

Eddie Brewer: No. 

Commander Inferno: what? 

Eddie Brewer: Keith your working with Tom Howard, the man who tried to have me killed, no way I join you if he is by you. Same for you Dylan I'll never join for the way the police have been treating me recently for the color of my skin. So I'm out.

Eddie runs out and heads towards the forest and forward on into hiding.Everyone else continues to stare each other down. Commander Inferno: Your side better leave before I do something I'm gonna regret and this isn't over because we will hunt you down.

 Rocketman: Everyone leave.

Rocketman's side runs out. Commander Inferno gives a angry look as the Rocketman's side runs out the door.