Pt. 3 The Brave League World War

Pt. 3 The Brave League World War

A Story by Kevin
"

We catch up with Rocketman and his team as they survive and wait through a night in a factory hoping their recent enemy becomes their new ally.

"

Sept. 25, 2023, Missouri, Eldon 12:26 a.m.


Rocketman and his team struggle to survive fighting off countless Government and Worldwide agents while also taking on nature, until they finally stumble on Eldon and decide to rest there.


Nightsky:Rocketman we should stop here.

Rocketman:Ok. Inside that abandoned looking factory.

Nightsky:Everyone let’s move.


Everyone breaks inside the factory and sets up for the night.


Mechanism: You ok.

Firefly:Yeah.

Mechanism: I can tell you’re not.

Firefly: How? you’re psychic?

Mechanism: It’s human nature, some or all humans can tell.

Firefly:Smart. How old are you?

Mechanism: 18.

Firefly: Wow. I’m only 15 and sophomore.

Mechanism: I just graduated 18. I was honor roll in my class and top science geek in school.

Firefly:Science geek?

Mechanism: That’s what everyone called me. I never made it really bother me but it would be nice not to be called that.

Firefly:Hey, you became something bigger than all those jerks. You became someone that saves people and gets recognized for that and I bet they wish they would like to be you.

Mechanism: Probably not now since what we’re going through.

Firefly:True. The name is Cooper.

Mechanism: Rob.


Divinus, Nightsky and Rocketman talk.

Divinus:We can’t keep running Dylan, it’s getting unsafe everytime.

Nightsky: You need to think of something quick or else the things we are fighting for would be for nothing.

Rocketman:I’m know what you both are saying.

Divinus: You need to think of something, we can’t, like I said be running all over the place.

Rocketman: I have a plan.

Nightsky: You have a plan?

Rocketman: I have a portion of a plan.

Nightsky: How much of it?

Rocketman: Possibly 12% with a 50% chance that it could it work.

Divinus: You said you could be a better leader than Keith, then prove it.

Rocketman: Wait until tomorrow, before we left Chicago I made a call to someone who we had a bad history with but I believe it could work.

Nightsky:It better because we followed you for a reason and we don’t want to have to regret it.


Lewis Steel goes outside on the roof of the factory to talk to Droidd who is in The Cloaker form.


Lewis Steel: Can’t sleep?

Droidd: I never can, not since I became this thing.

Lewis Steel: Sorry, I keep forgetting you’re part human and robot.

Droidd: I miss sleep, some nights I pretend to got to sleep but I wish it would actually happen.

Lewis Steel:You’re not missing much, I heard it’s horrible.

Droidd: Funny.

Lewis Steel: Be happy with the gift you have, you’re one of the special ones with a unique power. What are they exactly?

Droidd: The Cloaker, a form with a sniper arm and cloaks of course, The Strength, only thing that can compete with someone like Gravel, The Jet, a form that is a fast flyer and can reach any part of the world half the time it usually takes to get there. Last, The Hacker, the smartest form to hack anything no matter how advance.

Lewis Steel: I can’t even do all that stuff, only way I got my power of strength was by having every single bone in my body broken and replaced with a hard, indestructible metal that replaced all my bones. What I’m trying to say is that, we are all unique and you shouldn’t be ashamed of your gift.
Droidd: Thanks. You think this fight will be over.

Lewis Steel: To be honest, I don’t think it will be over soon. Not with what has happened so far.

Droidd: I hope it does. I just don’t want anyone getting hurt.

Lewis Steel: Me too  but who knows maybe it’ll be over tomorrow.


Drake Revclaw overhears the conversation, he then rushes to speak with Rocketman but then stops when he see him and just goes to his area to sleep.


6:43 a.m.


The factory is under attacked by RANGE everyone is alarmed and rushes to defend themselves and each other while escaping.


Rocketman:What the?


Rocketman heads downstairs.


Nightsky:It’s time to go get a move on.

Divinus: Everyone OUT NOWW!!!


Everyone disobeys and goes out to fight.


Rocketman: We gave you all orders.

Bobcat: Sorry Rocketman.

Firefly: We’re done running.

Sky-wing:It’s time we fight we fight back.

Rocketman: I see, then Brave League, UNITTEEE!!!!!


We see that the assualt on the factory is being lead by Fuel Rod of RANGE.

Fuel Rod: Take survivors. I want to know why they contacted RANGE.


Sky-wing flies out of a window and destroys a drone.

Firefly follows and melts a few other drones.


Brute drones come from the trees and they all head toward the factory wall.

Drake Revclaw jumps down from the roof and stabs a Brute drone in the head with his hooks. He throws his other hook at a Drone’s chest and jump kicks another drone. He grabs his hook stabs another in the head kicks it off. More Brute drones come.


From the roof Droidd in The Cloaker form snipes a few air drones but then gets detected

By colossal drones.

Droidd:It’s time to bring the beat down.


Droidd turns into The Strength

He jumps onto a drone and tears it apart, he jumps on another and rips the arm off And throws through another colossal drone.

Lewis Steel jumps on an air drone and flies into a jet and takes out everyone and jumps jet to jet taking out every soldier in every jet.

Mechanism runs outside and finds piles of destroyed drones.

Mechanism: What can I make out of you?

Mechanism begins levitating pieces together and creates a tall, 4 armed suit with cannons on each arms and boosters.

RANGE soldiers drop down and mechanism fires first. He fires at a few soldiers and slams through another group and dives onto them . One of his arms gets blasted off.

Mechanism: That's not suppose to happen.

Lynx and Bobcat come to help him out.

Lynx: Need any help?

Mechanism: Absolutely.

Bobcat: Then sister let’s show him what good help is.

Bobcat grabs her batons and throws it at multiple soldiers and jump kicks and flips more.

Lynx uses her two whips and takes out a few soldiers and and punches and kicks more soldiers.

Mechanism fires at more soldiers and jumps in the air and takes out a couple of air drones.

Fuel Rod: Lower me down.

Fuel Rod reaches a wall and blasts a hole in it.

Fuel Rod: Hello? I want to know why you contacted RANGE.

Nights my by surprise punches Fuel Rod.

Fuel Rod: Who are you?


Night sky swings his trident but Fuel Rod grabs it and and elbows nightsky’s arm and and pulls the trident and spins it flipping Nightsky on the ground.


Fuel Rod: Ok now if that's over with.


A forcefield appears around Fuel Rod


Fuel Rod: Now what?


Divines comes up to him


Fuel Rod:Now who are you?


Rocket man walks up to Fuel Rod

Fuel Rod: Oh it’s you. Where is the commander?

Rocketman: You know what happened.

Fuel Rod: I know I just wanna make sure it wasn’t a trap

Nightsky:You have a good way of avoiding a trap.

Fuel Rod: You can't be too sure.

Now why don’t you tell your friend her that she can let me go. After all we are all here to talk.

Rocketman:First call off you forces.

Fuel Rod:Ok, everyone I order you to stand down and make some new friends.It’s done

Rocketman:Divinus let him go.


Divinus frees Fuel Rod.


Fuel Rod: Thank you.Now I already know what you want and to make this quick you give me what I want and I'll give you what you want.

Rocketman:I'm not freeing your leader Dr. Chaos, besides he is imprisoned by Worldwide which is with the Government so.

Fuel Rod:No not that. I wanna be there when Commander Inferno’s government and his team falls and see his face when it happens.

Rocketman:Sounds like a good deal so far.

Fuel Rod:It is and you get to have RANGE at your side. What that means

is that you have jets,hundreds of drones and soldiers and our top ranks at your command.

Rocketman:Yes but if you cross my team, I'll make sure your the first to see it fall.Do we have a deal?

Fuel Rod: When do we start this?

Rocketman:Soon.


To Be Continued….

© 2015 Kevin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on November 2, 2015
Last Updated on November 2, 2015