The first time

The first time

A Chapter by Angel of the devil

Angel was hunting one day, and she ran into a werewolf. They didn’t know it at the time, but they were meant for each other. For years, their love for one another grew stronger until the day angel turned 18. Four years have passed since they ran into each other.

During the four years they were separated, peace was made, but there was one law. No vampire and werewolf were to mate, and have children. Every vampire and werewolf was to find a mate within their own species. But on angel’s 18 birthday, they ran into each other again, and their love was stronger than ever from that day forth.



******************4 years later************************


Angel was in her room, when she heard a knock  on her door.  She walked to the door, while in her white gown, and opened the door to see her seamstress there.

“Come in, harley.”

“Yes, my princess.”

I walk over to the middle of the room in front of the mirror and wait for harley to start her magic with fabric.  Tonight, is my 18th birthday party. And as tradition states, I must where red and black. And i must dance with the werewolf heir. The dance of the heirs is what starts off the dancing.

“Let's get this going, we only have an half an hour to get me in this dress, do any fixes, then i have to get my hair done. I just want all this over with already, so hurry up harley.”

“Yes princess.”



© 2017 Angel of the devil


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on March 1, 2017
Last Updated on March 3, 2017


Author

Angel of the devil
Angel of the devil

East Anglia , United Kingdom



About
I am bi-sexual. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. GO F*** YOURSELF If you want to know more about me, message me or ask for my gmail. more..

Writing