Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Silverrodd
"

This a really short prolgue to my story, Normal

"

I wasn’t ever really this abnormal. I remember a time when I was like any other kid my age; reading a normal book doing normal people things. But when I think about it, what is normal. Is it a word people use to discriminate against others? Is it a word used to make others feel better and worthy of society? Does anybody even have the right to claim it? Did the government?

         I remember a time when people accepted each other for who they were. Of course there were those that thought themselves higher than others. However that was their choice. Everyone had opposite thoughts on what was normal. That’s what made it so perfect. That’s what made it so desirable.

         It was almost too desirable. The government saw this as an advantage. This concept of normality was always sought upon and accepted. So naturally the government wanted it, and they stole it. They changed it, altered it, and destroyed the entire concept.

         When someone messes with something that doesn’t need tinkering with, destruction usually follows. In this case, society was changed for the foreseeable future. I witnessed as families were torn apart against their will. I was forced to stand by as imbeciles and half-wits took their place in the government.

         In this life only three things mattered; the NORMALS, ABNORMALS, and the FORSAKEN. 



© 2013 Silverrodd


Author's Note

Silverrodd
Oh and this is just a really short prologue so I also have a question. Is it ok for a book to have a really short prologue?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on February 26, 2013
Last Updated on February 26, 2013
Tags: normal, abnormal, forsaken, future, government


Author

Silverrodd
Silverrodd

About
My name is Maddy and I am extremely close to being 15 years old. Like less.than a month close. I am a major nerd and I love being one. I love Doctor Who and Harry Potter. I love video games like Skyri.. more..

Writing
Normal Normal

A Book by Silverrodd