THIS WILL LIKELY HELP YOU or someone you know. I study human behaviour and i want to help the world

THIS WILL LIKELY HELP YOU or someone you know. I study human behaviour and i want to help the world

A Story by Simbles
"

A short delve into my view on a common place affliction that plagues first world culture, being at the center of a lot of mental and physical illness', and a common lack of direction/purpose in life

"
This piece is very preachy… but follow it through… it's worth it

if your goal is to achieve reactions then when looking for answers reactions are all that you'll find 

some seek answers some seek goals and find their answers along the way andsome never realise they either never had or become reluctant to achieve a state of seeking just constant reaction.

Reaction to themselves reacting to their surroundings these people cling to people with momentum as the motions of others and the reactions in the motions of their surroundings seem relevant ordered and stimulating comparatively to one who has no objective.

A lack of an ability to devise an objective, even though they find purpose in answers that there were never questions for. In order to create that projection, these types, they so desperately cling to the things that can help perpetuate their inability to accept that they are following a thought train of relevance that is both unfounded and non-sequential and then conduct themselves and prioritise their needs based upon this…

Unaware that the longer you stay still…

The harder it is to realise you're not moving, especially when relying on changes that are outside your own ability to make… relying on events that are unwittingly gauging progressions under the guise of a slowly amassing dementia…

These people for one reason or another are lacking substance or purpose… like they forgot that living requires you to be external but to do this you must use your senses… They are quite literally your brain's innate inception system…. The sensory system, which, teaches the brain to be aware.

(don't quote my words)

Given time… it isn't hard to detach slowly from this awareness which give a positively reaffirmed foundation for our brains being in touch with the world, the world exists around and as such are an endless source of stimulus and intrinsic learning.

Now, of course that's a double-edged sword… With conditioning, it isn't impossible to teach the brain amiss of this positive association without the need for trauma of any kind, though it would certainly cause some.

Eventually, forgetting how to make simple actions, such as moving your body or breathing without a sense of deliberateness as a result from a lack of positive association to the senses, can cause a great degree of internal focus on the sympathetic sensory nervous system.

When this focus is in effect the brain experiences almost a feedback experience a sensory overload of a type most frightening and debilitating, and as you might fail to externalise your sensory experience causing chaos to your nervous system sending the circadian rhythm into disarray.

To think that it's not uncommon isn't so outlandish, and yet a lack of understanding still incredibly prevalent in today.

These disorders of course can cause many health issues, both mental and physical. When slowly does the brain sees a lack of purpose even in the most basic of functions it begins to detach as the brain is a filter and removes things it deems irrelevant.

Slowly some might teach the brain that these functions can be detrimental to your well-being as you often never complete simple tasks you set out to do and end up back where you started or in a far worse position your default becomes this state of constantly looking for something that's not there or finding excuses for why they are.

 Slowly it collapses, typically becoming isolated from other humans as a result of your in ability to be able to socialise on a basic level as internalising becomes a default it  changes the way your brain experiences conversations with others, as you become more internal and your inner monologue consists of you exchanging versed conversations parried with oneself… but which ones which.

As this progresses, slowly you start to become confused you start to react more and more to your own thoughts as a landslide of tangent delusion becomes the norm 

to the point 

where one's own thoughts become a cause for fear, as allowing an attempted sequence of ruminations or even simple sequential thoughts can be detrimental.

This state of being could be birthed from a variety of circumstances, mostly I imagine they have forgotten or failed to make a full circle in their own life relevance and thought progressions.

It must occur on every level right down to the cellular, it's intrinsic and all essential for it all to achieve restitution in all states of being so to atone and become whole once again and to be able to go on and complete another cycle for one reason or another. 

Reflection is possibly one of the most important things for humans, especially when living among others…

A joy when around others who are the same even when sharing nothing but indifference, where goals are concerned… probably even more so. So for people always waiting for others or other happenings to bring them answers/direction will eventually find when looking for answers all they can find is the more and more frayed ends… Never a resolute conclusion. Without dopamine, the brain will die. And the body does have an innate sort of self-destruct sequence.
  That sets itself off if your brain believes (regardless of your egocentric ideas of what a life is and wants) if you set yourself a goal… and make a habit of not achieving them… that's the beginning of a breakdown of an intrinsic and complex system that is all based on getting the cheese at the end of the maze… without it… 

Collapses in cognitive faculty compounded by one's own reactions… Forsake the ability to extract definitive answers and the resulting neurosis ensue a strong hold on one's ambitions or their lack of…

Rather than having a query and following it to its end within the confines of your capacity to do so, you utilise your surroundings to maintain this basic loop functionality which is only kept hidden under delusions that you've had to derange yourself with and so never truly grow any interests having had your ability to perceive inhibited.

So as one's ability to achieve is limited to one's understanding and as that grows and your character forms in the accomplishments you will/would have come to accumulate during your endeavours you start to develop an idea…

An idea of what it is you might want out of life and as the anthology of your accomplishments refines you begin to better understand what it is that better suites your ability to achieve this gives the beginning of a most integral part of an individual's repertoire for this is the stage where you start to make your own tools… your own templates

Things that you can carry with you that make the skills you've sharpened into weapons items you might need in order to better help you achieve your glorious destination which will keep evolving even grander as this process of discipline and dedication makes for you a path in the end that you can see clearly in front of you as your ability to understand and grow continues to evolve.

Ones who never seek this path to enlightenment are left to pick up after. Some would prefer this and exist there happily. Many end here miserable, wondering where it is they went wrong, still waiting for the world to give them the answers.  

© 2022 Simbles


Author's Note

Simbles
only loosely revised. Will keep updating.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I already understand this point of view, but I think there are many ways to view meaningfulness in life. For instance, I find poetry meaningful. I find my way through life in the things I do, and the enjoyment of little things, like a blade of grass in the field, things are both complicated and simple, but even a blade of grass is intricate as it is common. I'd rather live vicariously through my emotions and live without limits. Whether those emotions are good or bad, they lead to the same answer, accepting the situations of life in one's self. I will always be honest with myself, and strive to be better. That is more than enough for me. I want to know that I'm living, and appreciate the time I have. My darker works have helped purify myself of them when it was necessary. Although I do agree with your view point, you reviewed a work that I wrote many years back, and I've grown. Maybe I needed that poem in order to do so.

Posted 8 Months Ago


Simbles

8 Months Ago

:D hallelujah

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
1 Review
Added on October 16, 2021
Last Updated on March 17, 2022
Tags: neurosis, negative affirmation, neurofeedback, cognitive awareness, Self help, First world disorder

Author

Simbles
Simbles

Perth. , Streya, Australia



About
Its not a deplorable thing. People can have ideas... They might not make sense to anybody else or even to themselves at times, sometimes in itself is a paradox inside a paradox inside a pair of socks .. more..

Writing
On the spot On the spot

A Story by Simbles